NEurope
Serebii

Nintendo Direct EU (04/10/12)

EU only or have the other regions yet to announce theirs?

Paper Mario release date + 1.

Probably show some Layton since it's out in a couple of weeks?

EU only or have the other regions yet to announce theirs?

Paper Mario release date + 1.

Probably show some Layton since it's out in a couple of weeks?

US and Japan haven't announced yet

Maybe some release dates for Q1 3DS titles?

I think we'll see some answers for Paper Mario.

I know I bring this up a few times, but this is probably the best time for eShop releases. There's not much happening on 3DS retail side of things apart from Professor Layton, Power of Illusion & Devil Survivor Overclocked. Also this will give some time to check out some 3DS Download exclusives & VC titles before the WiiU hit's. It will fill the upcoming schedule very well imo.

I know they are upcoming (soon) games

so Paper Mario would be nice and some more info on MH3 and Fire Emblem

but i'd love to hear about the 3DS zelda that we have been told is in development, but i'm not holding my breath

I know they are upcoming (soon) games

so Paper Mario would be nice and some more info on MH3 and Fire Emblem

but i'd love to hear about the 3DS zelda that we have been told is in development, but i'm not holding my breath

Part of me is hoping it's Majora's Mask and will be released on December 21st...but I know that is just a crazy pipedream

Is this exclusively for EU, or will there be a US and Japan one at the same time?

If all regions are getting it, some new StreetPass Mii Plaza updates would be nice.

The next Zelda for the 3DS will most likely be a remake, but it will probably be released on the back end of 2013 at the earliest.

If there is to be any Zelda 3DS info, I think it will come revealed at E3.

A more substantive view of Power of Illusion would do me nicely. Plus reassurance about Paper Mario.

It's not really necessary to show more of Miracle Mask or Black&White2 is it? It's a forgone conclusion they'll sell well.

WTF!? Another one!? (And a proper one this time!!! :bouncy:)

This has to be focused around EU release dates. So far absolutely nothing is scheduled with a proper release date other than Layton Mask of Miracles this month.

I expect release dates for Paper Mario SS, Devilishly Difficult Brain Training, Fire Emblem Awakening, Style Savvi/Style Boutique and CrossworDS Plus and maybe a few eShop titles (including Hana Samurai and Nano Assault EX)

I don't expect anything actually new to be announced (especially if it's for EU only)

Man! Nintendo Direct and Red Dwarf X on the same day!? MY BODY IS NOT READY FOR ALL THE AWESOME!!! :bouncy:

Edited by Dcubed

If it's just for Europe it'll probably be release dates for Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion 2, Animal Crossing, Power of Illusion, Code of Princess and some of the eShop titles like Denpa Men and Unchained Blades.

Even better, it could potentially be localisations for Japanese games like Etrian Odyssey and some of the Dragon Quest spin-offs.

As much as I'd love Zelda, I think we'll have to wait for GDC. :)

I thought there was a Nintendo Direct in the States for the sake of the DLC of New Super Mario Bros. 2.

I hope this doesn't have anything to do with that, because I want me some Stickaaazzzz:D

I thought there was a Nintendo Direct in the States for the sake of the DLC of New Super Mario Bros. 2.

I hope this doesn't have anything to do with that, because I want me some Stickaaazzzz:D

Na, we got that this morning :)

Brilliant, I'd assumed NOE had thought we'd not noticed their empty release schedule this Winter. I'm expecting Paper Mario, Brain Training and Fluidity Spin Cycle release dates, as well as some third party stuff. Probably not Luigi's Mansion or Animal Crossing yet, though.

Just seen this news: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/10/3ds_eshop_set_for_maintenance_in_europe_right_before_nintendo_direct

So...

1) The eShop is receiving maintenance on the day of Nintendo Direct

2) It's on a Thursday - the day they release eShop titles

Denpa Men incoming?!! :)

Shibata: "I hope you are all looking forward to Paper Mario Sticker Star, because it's available right now on eShop!"

That would be most delicious. Denpa Men is the eShop title I've been looking forward to since its JP release. But Hana Samurai is a must!

Just to put more wood on the fire

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=186925

We know that the Japanese and European 3DS eShops are going to have a service disruption around the same time of Thursday's Nintendo Direct. Now we see that Nintendo of Europe's press site has added in some GBA boxats for no apparent reason. Could this be a hint at the 3DS VC getting a GBA boost in the near future?

As much as I'd love to believe it, I doubt it's gonna happen.

It's not the type of thing to be unveiled at an EU exclusive Nintendo Direct. Most likely it's just being done to throw people off.

Even more wood for the fire, this time from http://nintendo3dsblog.com/

Quote: "As expected, Nintendo has confirmed that a number of first-party retail titles for the 3DS will be released on the eShop in Japan. The full list includes:

Mario Tennis Open

Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games

Mario Kart 7

Super Mario 3D Land

Hana to Ikimo no Rittai Zukan

Star Fox 64 3D

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Pilotwings Resort

I wonder if we’ll see a similar announcement for other regions at the next Nintendo Direct."

This would be in-keeping with their maintenance of the eShop, but I am really really really hoping for some DLC for Mario Kart 7, extra tracks (retro and new), challenges (with on-line leaderboards), voice chat implementation, etc.

Even more wood for the fire, this time from http://nintendo3dsblog.com/

Quote: "As expected, Nintendo has confirmed that a number of first-party retail titles for the 3DS will be released on the eShop in Japan. The full list includes:

Mario Tennis Open

Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games

Mario Kart 7

Super Mario 3D Land

Hana to Ikimo no Rittai Zukan

Star Fox 64 3D

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Pilotwings Resort

I wonder if we’ll see a similar announcement for other regions at the next Nintendo Direct."

This would be in-keeping with their maintenance of the eShop, but I am really really really hoping for some DLC for Mario Kart 7, extra tracks (retro and new), challenges (with on-line leaderboards), voice chat implementation, etc.

Hmm, no Steel Diver? Bit strange that they wouldn't include that one :confused: (come to think of it, Fire Emblem Awakening and Kid Icarus Uprising are missing too!)

Can anyone with knowledge of Japanese gleam any details about how the cartridge save transfers work? (Please be an OS level feature! I'd absolutely love to be able to backup and transfer my cartridge/DD game save data to SD card via PC - Take THAT Mercenaries 3D!)

Also, did they just say that the web version of the eShop is being released today?

Edited by Dcubed

Am actually seeing complaints that there are too many Nintendo Directs -_-