NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dukkadukka

charles kennedy, he's familiar with jack

I think Mr Kennedy is an OK guy, I don't find it funny at all that he had an alcohol problem. I just hope he can continue to beat his demons.

I also voted for him aswell.......considering it was the only real alternative as they say.

He did an amazing job for the lib dems during the last polls, and battling a drink problem and his wife giving birth to a child aswell must of been tough.

And having the bottle (haha) to come out on tv and admit you've got a problem when you're fronting a political party is not an easy job. If he announced it before or during the last polls then it could have been a massive disaster for the Lib Dem party.

I hope they keep him on aswell..................as it increases the chances of having a ginger for PM, which in its own right would be something for the books. :laughing:

And having the bottle (haha) to come out on tv

He did it because it was going to be leaked out by itv. Even though I disagree with the man over many issues and dont think hes a paticularly gifted politican a drinking problem is serious and I wish him all the best.

Sign in to follow this