NEurope
Daft

General TV Thread

Does anyone know a good website that you can track what shows you've watched, and what episodes from a season you're up to etc etc?

It's not a website, but I use the TV Show Favs app to keep track of shows. It even tells me when the latest episode has aired. I've set my notifications of US shows to appear the next day, so they're ready to download.

Yes, it's called Netflix.

It Netflix could provide me with Agent Carter, Man Seeking Woman etc etc the day of American airing then sure.

Thanks @Shorty and @Cube shall take a gander.

You wouldn't be advocating illegal downloads would you!? WOULD YOU.

Oh God the Parks and Recreation finale. I'm emotionally spent.

I'm looking forward to watching that tonight. They've really been knocking it out of the park this last season. One of the best final seasons for a show I think I've ever seen.

I literally cried when...

Ann & Chris appeared

and from then on until the end. So many emotions. Gonna miss you, Pawnee.

I'm looking forward to watching that tonight. They've really been knocking it out of the park this last season. One of the best final seasons for a show I think I've ever seen.

I think it's kind of on par with 30 Rock in terms of they clearly went "okay, we have this many episodes, let's round this off properly!" Just goes to show that letting a show have an end point really helps.

It's just such a wonderful show about being happy and optimistic and love each other. I'm going to miss it!

I think it's kind of on par with 30 Rock in terms of they clearly went "okay, we have this many episodes, let's round this off properly!" Just goes to show that letting a show have an end point really helps.

It's just such a wonderful show about being happy and optimistic and love each other. I'm going to miss it!

I literally cried when...

Ann & Chris appeared

and from then on until the end. So many emotions. Gonna miss you, Pawnee.

Glad to see so much love for Parks on this board :D

It's such an incredible show and I'm so sad that it's over. I held it together throughout the final episode but once the credits finished I got a tad emotional..the characters are fab and I just love Lesley and Andy.

Hmm..Might have to rewatch!

So Crazy Ex-Girlfriend is pretty great so far. The best new show of the season.

Also the only new show I've watched so far, but whatevs.

Which itself is like Ugly Betty. Cool. I might try this with my wife.

Wow, that's harsh. And after I posted such a good recommendation, too. You'd think I'd been bashing Cougar Town the way you're going on.

iZombie is giving me all the Veronica Mars feels:

tumblr_nwjwbejwKp1s4fl64o1_r3_500.gif

This season's Major storyline is quite dark.

Started watching Scream Queens - it's pretty good! Would recommend! Genuinely hilarious too!