NEurope
Daft

General TV Thread

10 hours ago, Ashley said:

it would be very stressful

"Stressful" is putting it mildly.

Last night I watched S2E6 and it was one of the most dread inducing pieces of media I've ever experienced.
It was masterfully crafted, acted and executed.

I couldn't sleep for an hour afterwards...

Kinda want to watch it again because it's so good, but part of me is also saying: "don't you dare, it made you feel like crap" :p

Got 2 months of Apple TV+ for free.

Watched the first episode of Constellation just now. It's ticking all the right boxes :D

Bought Green Wing on Apple TV yesterday as it's been years since I last watched it. I remember this show being funny but I guess I'd forgotten just how funny. Holds up so well.

18 minutes ago, Happenstance said:

Bought Green Wing on Apple TV yesterday as it's been years since I last watched it. I remember this show being funny but I guess I'd forgotten just how funny. Holds up so well.

Isn't it still available on demand 4?

16 minutes ago, EEVILMURRAY said:

Isn't it still available on demand 4?

Possibly but I've gone back to buying things digitally again now. Sick of things coming and going from streaming services.

Watching Death and other Details on Disney+

It's a whodunnit set on a cruise ship. It's set in present day, but the whole boat is done up in 40s aesthetics, so it seems like a period show.

It's a bit Poirot, in that they have a world famous detective on board, but it also reminds me a lot of that Spanish drama that was on Netflix a couple of years ago - High Seas.

Anyway, it's just the right amount of trashy twists and turns and mystery. My wife and I are loving it!