Marcamillian

Rummy

DuD

Nintendohnut

Supergrunch

Jon Dedede

Edited by Yvonne

Sign me up.

I watched a couple of episodes but found it too slow and boring to get into.

(waits for hate)

watching the show wont be necessary to play, but this will contain spoilers for season 1. Play starts when Tribute mafia ends :)

I swear, I've never even seen that show being aired or advertised around here.

Still, I'm in :)

Never heard of this show. But since people here seem to have little info too, I don't feel at much of a disadvantage. Sign me in.

WTF is with all these non-believers?! One of the golden rules for highly-recommended TV is give it three episodes. Don't just watch one or two and assume you've got the full feel for a show that spans 5 seasons and 50 characters. It's literally one of the greatest TV shows ever made. That's a fact. You don't just not bother getting round to it. It's like someone telling you "oh you know this happiness emotion? It's one of the best," and you then saying "oh yeah? Well I tried out this 'smile' thing and it didn't seem right, so I'm not going to bother trying to be happy."

That's a really bad analogy but the point stands.

Changevote: signmeupplease

I'm in. If you cannot tell...I....am.....in.

Sign me up.

I watched a couple of episodes but found it too slow and boring to get into.

(waits for hate)

Peeeeeps. I know you trust me. Give it a chance. Its slow (at first) and its heavy and its dense, being 1 hour long...its a lot to ask, but....do it. By 4 or so episodes in you will completely appreciate its pace.

It is....phenomenal. There is no other show like it. Personally I prefer Breaking Bad, but it is arguably the best T.V. show ever made.

If I'd said I'd watched 4 episodes instead of 2, would everyone be saying ohh no you have to watch 6 episodes to really get it? :p

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

could'veposted;

GM's can't win (insinuating that Peeps will HAVE to watch the show because the impending mafia game will give him a tantalising glimpse of what's in store, and thus Yvonne claims victory as instigator).

If I'd said I'd watched 4 episodes instead of 2, would everyone be saying ohh no you have to watch 6 episodes to really get it? :p

What you have said has damaged our relationship beyond repair.

Woops, forgot to post when I got in(was rushing home to make top 10 wii deadline), but I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass.

On having a boring time by NOT playing the wire mafia. I'm so in I'm practically running things.

(gonna try and blitz s1 to refresh myself on all the shit too)

Edited by Rummy

Sorry dude, I'm out of the country for almost a month on work training, no time for mafia games at the moment! Have fun, all! :)

(sorry for bump) I'm playing my video store has wire s01 as I've been needing a good excuse to re-watch it.