NEurope
are1981

Wii U eShop Thread

Apart from GAME where else sells digital dowloads for Nintendo?

Well, my local independent game shop has a section for download cards.

They have Earthbound and Dillon's Rolling Western, very cool.

So you might have to look around.

On Thursday 19th of November Wii U release downloads;

Wii U eShop

Typoman (Headup Games, €13.99 / £9.99 or €11.49 / £8.49 until Saturday 19th of December with E3 Nindies@Home demo on same system)

Ninja Strike: Dangerous Dash (Natsume, €5.99 / £4.99)

Totem Topple (Crystalline Green, €2.99 / £1.99)

Wii U Virtual Console

Animal Crossing: Wild World (Nintendo, DS VC, €9.99 / £8.99)

Wii U Retail Downloads

Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash (Nintendo, €49.99 / £39.99) – Available from Friday 20th of November, including a free download of the N64 Mario Tennis title with all download purchases until Thursday 17th of December.

Barbie and her Sisters Puppy Rescue (Little Orbit, €29.99 / £24.99)

Wii U eShop Temporary Discounts

Blocky Bot (Mobot Studios, €1.29 / £0.94 until 3rd December, regular price €2.69 / £1.89)

Paper Monsters Recut (Mobot Studios, €3.19/ £2.69 until 3rd December, regular price €6.49 / £5.49)

Stone Shire (Finger Gun Games, €1.00 / £1.00 until 10th December, regular price €7.99 / £7.00)

TNT Racers – Nitro Machines Edition (Keen Games, €4.99 / £4.49 until 26th November, regular price €7.99 / £6.99)

TypoMan looking good.

STAY TUNED FOR GREAT OFFERS FOR Wii U AND NINTENDO 3DS TITLES WITH THE NINTENDO eSHOP CYBER DEALS 2015

Get a series of daily deals between November 27 and November 30 with up to 40% discount on popular Nintendo titles

26th November eShop releases;

Wii U Virtual Console

Double Dragon III: The Sacred Stones (Arc System Works, NES VC, €4.99 / £3.49)

Ninja Gaiden II: The Dark Sword of Chaos (Koei Tecmo, NES VC, €4.99 / £3.49)

Ninja Gaiden III: The Ancient Ship of Doom (Koei Tecmo, NES VC, €4.99 / £3.49)

The Adventures of Bayou Billy (Konami, NES VC, €4.99 / £3.49)

Wii U Retail Download

Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends (Little Orbit, €29.99 / £24.99)

Monster High New Ghoul in School (Little Orbit, €29.99 / £24.99)

I used to love Bayou Billy as a kid.

Do we know what time tommorow will they announce the games which are on sale?

Do we know what time tommorow will they announce the games which are on sale?

Some are speculating the games on sale may go live at midnight tonight.

Ninty games are on sale starting from tomorrow! Starting with a Mario theme.

Mario 3D Land, Mario 3D World, Puzzle + Dragons Z and Wonderful 101 will all be 40% off for tomorrow only!

Oh man, I don't know what to do, I want Mario 3D World, but also Wonderfull 101, but if I get both, I risk not having enough money for Zelda WW if they put it on sale....

Why did they have to make it only one day offers? Now I have to take risks and don't know what to do.... I will probably go for Mario 3D World (I have started playing Mario Kart with my wife so I am sure that I will also play this with her), but also for Wonderfull 101 as I have preordered Xenoblade so I will have my RPG ("equivalent" to Zelda - I know, I know, it's not the same game, but what can I do.....).

Oh man, I don't know what to do, I want Mario 3D World, but also Wonderfull 101, but if I get both, I risk not having enough money for Zelda WW if they put it on sale....

Why did they have to make it only one day offers? Now I have to take risks and don't know what to do.... I will probably go for Mario 3D World (I have started playing Mario Kart with my wife so I am sure that I will also play this with her), but also for Wonderfull 101 as I have preordered Xenoblade so I will have my RPG ("equivalent" to Zelda - I know, I know, it's not the same game, but what can I do.....).

Wonderful 101 is very love it or hate it type of game, so it depends if you think you will like the game. I think there's a demo you can try, if you haven't played it already, to see if you like it or not.

Personally, I'd lean more towards Mario 3D World.

Wonderful 101 is very love it or hate it type of game, so it depends if you think you will like the game. I think there's a demo you can try, if you haven't played it already, to see if you like it or not.

Personally, I'd lean more towards Mario 3D World.

Oh, "I know all" about it, but I just love how the game looks. But I have bought Mario 3D World, as more of us can play it but now I have to see what to do, should I get Wonderful 101, or wait to see what other deals they will offer and I do think that they will put at least one or two of their big games on sale.

Also I am trying to get digital games I plan to keep and to sell later on, but you can never be sure.

I've decided not to go for Wonderfull 101 (I really want this game :D), as I have bought Mario 3D world, so I will wait to see what is on offer in the next three days.

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze and Pikmin 3: 29.99 euros each.

Don't know what to do, I still have to wait for Zelda.

I am thinking of getting Pikmin here, as I haven't finished Rayman yet, which is a 2D platformer (Donkey Kong does look great) and I don't have a game like Pikmin. People do say it's short, hmm....

Pikmin 3 looks incredible, plays a blinder too. It's worth picking up (if you have the money, of course!)

V tempted by DK actually, I think I want Hyrule Warriors more though so not sure if I should wait. Wish they had set out what games would be in the deals, I can't be expected to buy them all! :p

That's my problem too, I have some other games higher up the list. I hope that the games will become avaiable in the next two days.

Btw. I am reading that it is very hard to find a Pikmin game for a simmilar price. Is it true?

That's my problem too, I have some other games higher up the list. I hope that the games will become avaiable in the next two days.

Btw. I am reading that it is very hard to find a Pikmin game for a simmilar price. Is it true?

I've just had a quick scout on the net and can't find it below £30, so it's a fairly good deal for it!

I like to download a lot of my games now (like you I bought a new hardrive for my Wii U) and I use a website called cdkeys.com for all my games now pretty much, as they only sell download codes and almost always at cheaper than eshop prices!

For example Mario 3D World is £36, DK Tropical Freeze is £30 and Hyrule Warriors £30 as well. They mainly focus on Xbox and PS, but you can still get some decent prices for Nintendo games there so if you haven't used it yet, I'd recommend a look on there :)

Thx, I will check the site, didn't know about it :).

Pikmin is absolutely incredible! One of my favorite games of the past 10 years.

So all of you are saying I should get it.... My only worry is that Zelda will be on sale on sunday and I will have to go to the bank to put more money into my account.

And also, I am quite sure that I will not be playing it right now as I am waiting for XCX and in the meantime have to finish Rayman, but I just don't have the time....

Can the multiplayer be used in a campaign, like in SM3DW?

PS

I have to say that I think that Nintendo will sell less games because of this tactics, instead of letting us know what will be on sale.

I have all these games on my wishlist, but I have priorities and now I am risking of not getting any games after SM3DW as I will skip games till Zelda WW is on offer and if that doesn't happen and the last day is not what I want, I will not get more than SM3DW.

If I would know now what is on sale I would have already spent my money on games I wanted (without Zelda I would have gone for Wonderfull 101 and DK/Pikmin at least.

Edited by Kounan
Automerged Doublepost

I would be surprised of ZELDA wasn't in the sale too. But Pikmin is amazing. Tricky one.

I would be surprised of ZELDA wasn't in the sale too. But Pikmin is amazing. Tricky one.

Dino Dini's Soccer, Super Mario World and Zelda are three games that have defined my Super Nintendo time, for various reasons and that's why Zelda is the one I will go for.

Kirby 27,99 euros and Game & Wario 23,99 euros. Now I am pissed off.

Kirby 27,99 euros and Game & Wario 23,99 euros. Now I am pissed off.

why? You wanted those ones too?

I am tempted, but realistically I'm not sure I'd get round to playing these games for a while...

why? You wanted those ones too?

I am tempted, but realistically I'm not sure I'd get round to playing these games for a while...

No, I am pissed off because I am afraid that Zelda WW will not be on sale tommorow. I do want Kirby but it's lower on my list.

Also if the games tommorow don't apeal to me, it would mean that I've missed 3 games I wanted (W101, DKCTP and Pikmin 3).

Edited by Kounan

No, I am pissed off because I am afraid that Zelda WW will not be on sale tommorow. I do want Kirby but it's lower on my list.

Also if the games tommorow don't apeal to me, it would mean that I've missed 3 games I wanted (W101, DKCTP and Pikmin 3).

Yeah this would be annoying... Tricky for them as they want a surprise each day, but also they may lose sales for people waiting on a game that never comes. personally the sale is so piss poor I think they could've gotten away with telling us what was coming up.