NEurope
are1981

Wii U eShop Thread

Well you can pick up F Zero for 30p today, and tomorrow Punchout arrives for 30p :)

DOOOOOO IT!!!!

I already got F-Zero on tuesday when I got the wii u! Been racing on mute city 1(i think) trying to set some times to beat my friend on(he's winning, heavily). That's a pretty cool feature to have tbh, helps breathe life into it. I shall also be getting punchout tomorrow! Though iirc, I'm gonna suck pretty hard at it!

At this point, there has to be more eShop-only games inbound than games on disc! This is crazy! Crazy good!

Nano Assault is great fun but very short for £9. Not worth the price IMO.

Nintendo of Europe lifts resctrictions on content rated 18+ on eShop

No doubt good news for many :D

I've just tried it. Viewing content of Assassin's Creed 3 now and didn't get the message bout it being unavailable at the current time :D

Speaking of which, does anyone know what the file size is for the AC3 download? At the current sale price I'm a little tempted :heh:

EDIT:

Never mind just tried going further after the "purchase" button to see if it would say the file size. It does, 21GB and I don't have enough space for it.... would need a new HDD.... might just wait for it to drop in price in store or find it pre-owned :p

Edited by Mokong

Now, if we could just get a date for BT Runner 2...

Should be soon seeing as they've submitted the recent patch to Nintendo. If all is clear then we should be getting the latest version of the game in a matter of weeks.

Never mind just tried going further after the "purchase" button to see if it would say the file size. It does, 21GB and I don't have enough space for it.... would need a new HDD.... might just wait for it to drop in price in store or find it pre-owned :p

I actually just found AC3 on sale, but it was here in Finland. It was 20€ for the standard edition of the game. Too bad it's only available in here...

Great. Spent hours downloading Zombie U for it to get an error (code 105-3155 for anyone interested) while installing and you can't even retry the install.

Thinking my Wii U doesn't like my HDD even with the Y cable (or the Y cable is faulty), had issues with Monster Hunter yesterday so might have to pick up a powered drive now.

I know, but using a Y-cable should be fine. It's worked until now, I've downloaded a number of demos and they installed and ran fine. Tank! Tank! Tank! installed fine as well.

This weeks's download:

LEGO City Undercover (Nintendo) - €59.99/£49.99

In LEGO City Undercover, Chase McCain is trying to arrest the dangerous Rex Fury who is responsible for the recent crime wave in LEGO City. To do this he goes undercover, exploring the sprawling open-world LEGO City and donning a range of different costumes for special abilities. The unique properties of the Wii U GamePad controller come into play throughout the hunt for Rex Fury. The GamePad functions as a Communicator to talk to others, is used to scan the surroundings for clues or criminals, or to view the handy map and GPS route when driving around the city.

Any idea when we can be expecting some new eshop titles?

eShop exclusives have been on the back-burners as of late, but I think we'll probably know more when it comes to the next major Nintendo Direct.

Toki Tori 2 comes out next Thursday on Wii U :)

Bit Trip Runner 2 Wii U is also coming out sometime in April for Europe.

Shovel Knight has reached its goal...!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/yachtclubgames/shovel-knight/posts/440878

...And unlocked even more goals. :hmm: Is that usual? Oh well, fair enough, I suppose. Ex-WayForward staff, soundtrack by Jake Kaufman... can't wait! (3DS version for me.)

Yeah it is. It's common for devs to put up stretch goals once they know they've been fully funded to encourage further donations.

Anywho, I'm really happy about this one. The game looks (and sounds!) amazing :D

hopefully soon.

Wii U eshop is a joke @ the moment..

Forgot Toki Tori 2 was out today. Took about 15 minutes to download (it's 531mb). Why didn't Zombie U download this "fast"? :(

The Wii U side of things:

IDEAME Celebration Sale

Trine 2: Director's Cut (Frozenbyte) - €8.49/£6.99 (Ends April 30, normally €16.99/£13.99)

The Cave (SEGA) - €8.99/£7.99 (Ends April 25, normally €12.99/£9.99)

Toki Tori 2 (Two Tribes) - €13.49/£11.69 (Ends April 25, normally €14.99/£12.99)

Little Inferno (Tomorrow Corporation) - €4.99/£4.49 (Ends April 25, normally €9.99/£8.99)

Mighty Switch Force: Hyper Drive Edition (WayForward) - €7.49/£6.75 (Ends April 25, normally €9.99/£8.99)

Nano Assault Neo (Shin'en Multimedia) - €6.99/£5.99 (End April 25, normally €9.99/£8.99)

Puddle (Neko Entertainment) - €6.99/£6.29 (Ends May 2nd, normally, normally €9.99/£8.99)

The Croods: Prehistoric Party! (Namco Bandai Games) - €44.99/£35.99

The Croods: Prehistoric Party! combines the ultimate fun of a family party game with Croods-style action as you journey through 30 unique and addictive mini-games. You'll encounter spectacular environments and never-before-seen creatures in this comical and rough-and-tumble competition.

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=199812

So these Nintendo eShop cards... where the hell can I buy them from?

I have some birthday money (yes even at 34 I get cash Wooo!!) and I want to buy from the eShop, but Amazon don't stock them... does anyone?

So these Nintendo eShop cards... where the hell can I buy them from?

I have some birthday money (yes even at 34 I get cash Wooo!!) and I want to buy from the eShop, but Amazon don't stock them... does anyone?

GAME.

There might be a £5 off £50 spend code which I'll go look for if it's still active. Looks like it expired, sorry!

Most supermarkets carry them as well as WHSmith's.

Edited by Ike