NEurope
are1981

Wii U eShop Thread

This Thursday the Wii U will get some amazing discounts on the Curve Digital games, get some in; Thursday September 24th.

Wii U eShop

Extreme Exorcism (Ripstone, €12.99 / £9.99 or €11.04 / £8.49 until 23rd October for those with the Nindies@Home demo downloaded) – Available from Wednesday 23rd September.

Nova-111 (Curve Digital, €10.99 / £8.99 until 8th of October, then €14.99 / £11.99)

The Rivers of Alice: Extended Version (Delirium Studios, €7.99 / £7.19)

The Quiet Collection (Nostatic Software, €4.49 / £2.99)

Brave Tank Hero (Natsume, €5.99 / £4.99)

Rock ‘N Racing Off Road DX (EnjoyUp Games, €7.99 / £7.19 or €2.99 / £2.73 for those who previously downloaded Rock ‘N Racing Off Road on the same system)

Wii U Retail Download

Skylanders SuperChargers (Activision, €49.99 / £44.99) – Available from Friday 25th September.

Wii U eShop Temporary Discounts

Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones (Curve Digital, €4.49 / £3.99 until 8th October, regular price €13.99 / £12.99)

Thomas Was Alone (Curve Digital, €2.49 / £2.20 until 8th October, regular price €7.99 / £6.99)

Lone Survivor: The Director’s Cut (Curve Digital, €3.99 / £2.99 until 8th October, regular price €11.99 / £9.99)

The Swapper (Curve Digital, €4.99 / £3.99 until 8th October, regular price €14.99 / £11.99)

OlliOlli (Curve Digital, €3.39 / £2.49 until 8th October, regular price €9.99 / £7.99)

SDK Paint (HullBreach Studios, €3.39 / £2.99 until 1st October, regular price €4.49 / £3.99)

Family Tennis SP (Shin’en Multimedia, €3.70 / £2.99 until 15th October, regular price €4.99 / £3.99)

Suspension Railroad Simulator (Joindots, €7.19 / £5.39 until 8th October, regular price €7.99 / £5.99)

Wii U eShop Permanent Discount

Disney Infinity 2.0: Play Without Limits (€19.99 / £16.49, was €29.99 / £24.99)

Nintendo eShop (Wii U)

1001 Spikes (Nicalis) - €14.99/£13.49

Jim Hawkins, the world-renowned archaeologist, has gone missing while exploring the frozen reaches of Antarctica.

Toto Temple Deluxe (Juicy Beast Studio) - €8.99/£6.99

Toto Temple Deluxe is a fast-paced, local-multiplayer king-of-the-hill style game in which players must steal an egg-laying goat from their friends and try to keep it on their own head for as long as possible. You know, normal stuff. Infinitely dash in any direction to swiftly move around and powerfully headbutt the goat carrier to steal its four-legged booty. Escape your jealous opponents and protect the goat by blocking their attacks with a well-timed shield pop! You’ll "get their goat", guaranteed.

Pumped BMX + (Curve Digital) - €8.49/£6.49 (Ends October 15, normally €9.99/£7.99)

Pumped BMX + uses the hit game 'Pumped BMX 2' as inspiration - taking everything which made the mobile version so successful and enhancing every aspect of it for console. Originally developed by one man studio Yeah Us!, Pumped BMX + sees players ride their way through increasingly challenging levels while pulling off crazy and impressive trick combinations. The game lets players choose their rider style and throw down their best stunts whilst racing through more than 500 challenges to reach the top of the leaderboards.

Race The Sun (Flippfly) - €9.99/£6.99

You are a solar-powered craft. The sun is your death timer. Hurtle towards the sunset at breakneck speed in a futile race against time. Delay the inevitable by catching speed boosts which reverse the setting sun - if only for a moment. Race The Sun is inspired by arcade games of the past with a focus on high scores, short game sessions, and pure fun mingled with nerve-wracking tension. The rules are simple: don't crash, stay in the light, and don't slow down!

Medabots: Metabee (Natsume, GBA VC) - €6.99/£6.29

In Medabots: Metabee, kids are losing their prized Medabot medals and Medaparts to a diabolical team of evil Medamaniacs! Join Ikki and his friends as they track down the source of the trouble and beat the Rubberobos at their own game. Customise your Medabots from hundreds of different Medaparts and create your own tactics for multiple Medabot Robattles. A huge adventure awaits with mysteries and intense Robattles! The Metabee version includes exclusive Medaparts and medals unique to this game.

Medabots: Rokusho (Natsume, GBA VC) - €6.99/£6.29

In Medabots: Rokusho, kids are losing their prized Medabot medals and Medaparts to a diabolical team of evil Medamaniacs! Join Ikki and his friends as they track down the source of the trouble and beat the Rubberobos at their own game. Customise your Medabots from hundreds of different Medaparts and create your own tactics for multiple Medabot Robattles. A huge adventure awaits with mysteries and intense Robattles! The Rokusho version includes exclusive Medaparts and medals unique to this game.

Special offers

Gravity Badgers (Wales Interactive) - €2.49/£2.49 (Ends October 29, normally €4.99/£4.99)

Spy Chameleon (EnjoyUp Games) - €3.99/£3.59 (Ends October 29, normally €4.99/£4.49)

Darts Up (EnjoyUp Games) - €1.49/£1.34 (Ends October 29, normally €2.49/£2.29)

99Seconds (EnjoyUp Games) - €1.49/£1.34 (Ends October 29, normally €2.49/£2.29)

Puzzle Monkeys (Log Games) - €0.99/£0.99 (Ends October 22, normally €2.99/£2.99)

Holy crap! Nicalis actually finally remembered that Europe exists!!!

Too late now though. I went ahead and got it on Steam ages ago during the sale. Not buying it again at this point now.

Edited by Dcubed

1001 Spikes (Nicalis) - €14.99/£13.49

Jim Hawkins, the world-renowned archaeologist, has gone missing while exploring the frozen reaches of Antarctica.

Best description ever! 10 outta 10! Would describe again!

At least it didn't take as long as Cave Story 3DS eShop...

Best description ever! 10 outta 10! Would describe again!

At least it didn't take as long as Cave Story 3DS eShop...

That description has about as much effort put into it as Nicalis' European releases in general :laughing:

With the Curve Digital sale currently on, I decided to pick up OlliOlli and Thomas Was Alone :hehe:

I think I'm going to really enjoy OlliOlli when I get into it.. if I can shake off those Tony Hawk's Pro Skater habits :red:

With the Curve Digital sale currently on, I decided to pick up OlliOlli and Thomas Was Alone :hehe:

I think I'm going to really enjoy OlliOlli when I get into it.. if I can shake off those Tony Hawk's Pro Skater habits :red:

I got Stealth Inc. 2 but was thinking about those as well. Let me know how they play and I might take the dip too : peace:

I got Stealth Inc. 2 but was thinking about those as well. Let me know how they play and I might take the dip too : peace:

I haven't had much time with either so far but my wife has been enjoying Thomas Was Alone :smile:

I've mostly been playing OlliOlli on the 3DS due to getting it free with the Wii U version, despite preferring it on the big screen, but it's definitely been fun :hehe:

For £2.49, I'd definitely recommend OlliOlli, especially since that covers both devices, and Thomas Was Alone at £2.20 is also good value!

Thomas was alone is a brilliant game. It's a short but very creative game. I absolutely adored the narration :)))

October 8th releases;

Wii U eShop

STARWHAL (Breakfall, €9.99 / £8.99)

Whispering Willows (Abstraction Games, €9.99 / £7.99)

Wii U Virtual Console

Mario Golf (Nintendo, N64 VC, €9.99 / £8.99)

Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures (Bandai Namco, SNES VC, €7.99 / £5.49)

Dig Dug II (Bandai Namco, NES VC, €4.99 / £3.49)

Pocky & Rocky With Becky (Natsume, GBA VC, €6.99 / £6.29)

Mario Sports Mix (Nintendo, Wii download, €14.99 / £13.49 until 15th October, then €19.99 / £17.99)

Citizens of Earth (Atlus, €4.99 / £4.00 until 22nd October, regular price €11.99 / £9.99)

Little Inferno (Tomorrow Corporation, €4.99 / £4.49 until 15th October, regular price €9.99 / £8.99)

I've played up to the third set of stages in OlliOlli and to 7.1 in Thomas Was Alone, @Nicktendo, and I definitely recommend that you get both while the price is so good :hehe:

For me, they've been the perfect combination to play after ending Xenoblade Chronicles and I look forward to delving even deeper :grin:

I've played up to the third set of stages in OlliOlli and to 7.1 in Thomas Was Alone, @Nicktendo, and I definitely recommend that you get both while the price is so good :hehe:

For me, they've been the perfect combination to play after ending Xenoblade Chronicles and I look forward to delving even deeper :grin:

I took the dive on OlliOlli (mainly becuase it was free for 3DS also) and it's great! Even though it's been about 6 years since I last played it, I still can't get the Tony Hawk controls out of my head...

Does Nintendo give sales on certain times of year (Halloween, etc.....)? I mean the e-shop?

I took the dive on OlliOlli (mainly becuase it was free for 3DS also) and it's great! Even though it's been about 6 years since I last played it, I still can't get the Tony Hawk controls out of my head...

There are a few things to get your head around before it starts to click, that's for sure :grin:

I think the game is AWESOME and actually seems to capture a little bit of that old Tony Hawk's Pro Skater magic, particularly due to the list of objectives for each stage. It's probably the best 'extreme sports' game I've played in a decade!

15th October releases;

Wii U eShop

Momonga Pinball Adventures (Paladin Studios, €5.99 / £4.99)

Rakoo & Friends (Moving Player, €9.99 / £8.99)

Wicked Monsters Blast! HD Plus (Corecell Technology, €7.99 / £7.19)

Wii U Virtual Console

Konami Krazy Racers (Konami, GBA VC, €6.99 / £6.29)

Rock ‘N Racing Off Road (EnjoyUp Games, €2.99 / £2.69 until 5th November, regular price €5.99 / £5.39)

ZaciSa: Defense of the Crayon Dimensions (ZeNfA Productions, €1.19 / £0.90 until 5th November, regular price €2.99 / £2.29)

A Twilight Princess-icon has been found on the eShop through Datamining. So it is safe to believe that a re-release is incoming, alhtough there is no telling if it's VC or an HD-remaster.

I just hope it's the GameCube-version, perhaps with pointer controls.

Source

Edited by MindFreak

If it's HD, so it's 2 Zeldas I will have to buy, aaaaaaaaaaargh.

I have it on Wii, but I would prefer it HD, as it doesn't look that good on newer TVs.

I'm 98% sure it's gonna be a re-release.

Getting your hopes up for a HD version is a little bit silly.

TP does look awful on newer TVs though.

So it's a good thing my TV is tiny, I won't even notice!

swag-walk-o.gif

Enjoy your jaggy Twilight Princess guys!

I would really like options for using a normal controller.

It's a shame Nintendo hate altering games. Even if it wasn't HD, I would instantly buy it with GamePad controls (i.e. inventory on screen). WWHD-style motion on it would be great, too.

Of course it's a re-release of the Wii version. Why wouldn't it be?

GCN games aren't available on the Wii U (though this would be a nice one to kick things off - especially if we got both versions together for the one price... Hint hint Nintendo ;) )

I'm 98% sure it's gonna be a re-release.

swag-walk-o.gif

Enjoy your jaggy Twilight Princess guys!

I know, but that's my only hope :D. I played it on the Wii, but I just had to stop because of the graphics (I love Zelda and didn't want that to ruin it for me).

Ah, I will just save money for WW, I hope.

The icon they provide doesn't match how they do the Wii games though. It's a specific icon.

Plus, in the extracted title list, it apparently says The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD, so...

The icon they provide doesn't match how they do the Wii games though. It's a specific icon.

Plus, in the extracted title list, it apparently says The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD, so...

Very promising.

To be honest, any future version of Twilight Princess should be:

* Classic controls

* Game world the "correct" (GC) way round + left-handed Link

* Widescreen

* HD

I would like them to keep the pointer controls alongside the classic controls. That would make me buy it.

Gamecube version in HD and I'm there.

Otherwise I'll likely pass.

Would look great on the Gamepad though.