NEurope
are1981

Wii U eShop Thread

David's just sulking because I spent a few weeks annihilating him on it. I loved it, but cfazily over priced. ASA is also slightly overpriced.

This weeks Wii U eShop downloads.

Affordable Space Adventures, KnapNok Games – £16.99 (€18.99)

Affordable Space Adventures is a stealth puzzle spaceship simulator. Control your craft solo or in a crew of up to three players. The Wii U GamePad, acting as your Heads Down Display, gives you precise control over all the internal systems of the ship. You can tweak the thrusters, antigravity, stabiliser, decelerator and many more spaceship systems in order to successfully navigate a hostile planet and sneak past alien robots. You still deserve a robust and fail-safe spaceship while exploring space on a budget; so watch the heat gauges, engine stress and output meters in order to safely control your vessel. Explosions, engine shutdowns, blown fuses and implosions may still occur. In co-op mode, players must coordinate as a crew controlling the spaceship together; one will take the role of engineer, while another will be the pilot. A science officer can join the fun as well, taking control of the scanner, shooting flares and moving the flashlight on the ship. Experience the thrilling, spooky and beautiful world crafted and designed in collaboration with Swedish indie game developer “Nifflas”. There are two difficulty levels, Technical and Tourist, and you can play with your friends and control the ship together, or take on the challenge alone. A game that truly utilises the potential of the Wii U GamePad.

Guac’ a Mole, Madskull Creations – £3.19 (€3.50)

Enjoy a beautifully hand-drawn visual style and retro-styled soundtrack. Protect a doomed planet from meteor attacks from above and mutant assaults from within by rotating the planet itself to survive and gain a high score.

We really are spoilt. Another week of release after release. How does one cope with this avalanche of games?

I quite fancy Affordable Space Adventures. Looks like it'd be a blast with 3 players.

I quite fancy Affordable Space Adventures. Looks like it'd be a blast with 3 players.

I've bought both ASA and BOXBOY! today, both are really very good games!!! :bowdown:

I'm contemplating it, but I seldom have friends round to play games. Feel like I won't get the full experience if I don't get the multiplayer

I'm contemplating it, but I seldom have friends round to play games. Feel like I won't get the full experience if I don't get the multiplayer

I have yet to play it in multiplayer. It's a great game and I'm looking forward to the mp aspect. I've mostly bought it because of that. If it were only singleplayer focused I think the price should have been around or a little above €10,- max.

On the other hand: I've only just started it, so maybe it still has a lot of extra depth and length in which case the current price will be better worth it.

I don't know why but I suddenly buy a lot of puzzling games (Toad, Tipping Stars, BOXBOY! And this).:indeed:

This weeks releases on the Nintendo eShop (Wii U)

Elliot Quest (PlayEveryWare) - €12.99/£9.49

Elliot can't die - but he's still running out of time. In Elliot Quest, the victim of a rare curse must find a cure before he's transformed into a demon. After Elliot's wife disappears, he falls sick and attempts to take his own life, only to discovers that he can't die. Plagued by nightmares and growing weaker by the day, Elliot seeks out a local Sage, who tells him that he's the victim of a rare curse. A demon called a Satar is slowly consuming Elliot's vitality. If Elliot can't find a cure to the curse before it's too late, he will become a Satar. His only hope is to ask for the help of one of the island's Guardians, who have kept the Satar from taking over Urele. Explore a vibrant open-world filled with hidden secrets and mysterious Guardians that can help cure Elliot's curse of immortality. Throughout this adventure you'll collect countless abilities and spells, quest through five dungeons and defeat 16 unique bosses along your way to unlocking multiple endings.

Word Search by POWGI (Lightwood Games, demo also available) - €7.99/£5.99

Word Search by POWGI includes more than 300 puzzles to keep you and your friends puzzling for hours, and up to five can play! Use the Wii U GamePad's touch screen and add Wii Remotes to solve the puzzle together as a team, or compete for the best score. Or just sit back and relax as you follow your progress through 27 different categories at your own pace - no television required! Play with the whole family and use the game as a fun way to practice spelling and vocabulary. POWGI's word search puzzles are expertly hand-crafted for your enjoyment and are stuffed to the brim with words in every direction!

Tanletop Gallery (RCMADIAX) - €4.49/£4.09

Get ready to roll the dice in TABLETOP GALLERY. In this exciting title, you can choose from three games. POKER DICE SOLITAIRE FUTURE combines the single player experience of solitaire with the hand-building mechanic of poker. SHUT THE BOX tests your skills at eliminating the tiles on the game board in order to "shut the box". TOSS N GO pits you up against the computer or a second player to see who can be the first one to bank 100 or more points.

Pandora's Tower (Nintendo, Wii DL) - €14.99/£13.49 (Ends April 23, regular price €19.99/£17.99)

Break a curse that threatens to transform a beloved friend into a horrific beast in the stylish, dark and captivating Pandora's Tower for Wii. Pandora's Tower blends RPG elements with action-packed gameplay as you assume the role of Aeron, an Athosian soldier facing a deeply personal and emotionally charged mission. With your friend, Elena, bound to a grave fate that is causing her to mutate into a demonic abomination, you'll feel the pressure of time and the rush of accomplishment as you take up the fight to eradicate the spreading evil that has gripped her. To add to the drama of this melancholic and unconventional adventure, it is only by consuming the remains of monsters Aeron has slain that the cruel curse binding Elena can be reversed. Experience a dark and original RPG adventure, where you must break a curse that threatens to transform your friend into a demonic beast. Explore and survive 13 towers, defeating enemies and traversing your environment with a combination of swordplay and by using a magical chain that boasts multiple uses. Feel the weight of a dynamic relationship in which your actions have a direct visible effect on your friend, Elena. Race against time to save her.

The following add-on content will be available on April 15:

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Mii Fighter Costume - Bundle #1 (Nintendo) - €6.32/£5.52

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Mii Fighter Costume - Bundle #1 (3DS & Wii U) (Nintendo) - €9.52/£8.72 (Includes a download code for the Nintendo 3DS version of the add-on content.)

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Mii Fighter Costume - Cat Suit Set (Nintendo) - €0.79/£0.69

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Mii Fighter Costume - Cat Suit Set (3DS & Wii U) (Nintendo) - €1.19/£1.09 (Includes a download code for the Nintendo 3DS version of the add-on content.)

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Mii Fighter Costume - Dunban Set (Nintendo) - €0.79/£0.69

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Mii Fighter Costume - Dunban Set (3DS & Wii U) (Nintendo) - €1.19/£1.09 (Includes a download code for the Nintendo 3DS version of the add-on content.)

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Mii Fighter Costume - Link Set (Nintendo) - €0.79/£0.69

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Mii Fighter Costume - Link Set (3DS & Wii U) (Nintendo) - €1.19/£1.09 (Includes a download code for the Nintendo 3DS version of the add-on content.)

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Mii Fighter Costume - Majora's Mask (Nintendo) - €0.79/£0.69

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Mii Fighter Costume - Majora's Mask (3DS & Wii U) (Nintendo) - €1.19/£1.09 (Includes a download code for the Nintendo 3DS version of the add-on content.)

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Mii Fighter Costume - Mega Man X Set (Nintendo) - €0.79/£0.69

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Mii Fighter Costume - Mega Man X Set (3DS & Wii U) (Nintendo) - €1.19/£1.09 (Includes a download code for the Nintendo 3DS version of the add-on content.)

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Mii Fighter Costume - Monkey Suit Set (Nintendo) - €0.79/£0.69

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Mii Fighter Costume - Monkey Suit Set (3DS & Wii U) (Nintendo) - €1.19/£1.09 (Includes a download code for the Nintendo 3DS version of the add-on content.)

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Mii Fighter Costume - Proto Man Set (Nintendo) - €0.79/£0.69

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Mii Fighter Costume - Proto Man Set (3DS & Wii U) (Nintendo) - €1.19/£1.09 (Includes a download code for the Nintendo 3DS version of the add-on content.)

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Mii Fighter Costume - SSB T-Shirt (Nintendo) - €0.79/£0.69

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Mii Fighter Costume - SSB T-Shirt (3DS & Wii U) (Nintendo) - €1.19/£1.09 (Includes a download code for the Nintendo 3DS version of the add-on content.)

Mega May 2015 brings four GBA titles to Wii U - vote for the first release

d425bf7bdb73467acb2916ebf3513982.jpg?v=229800

About a year ago we teamed up with Nintendo of America to bring you Mega May, a month-long block of Virtual Console releases starring everyone's favorite Blue Bomber. A big part of Mega May was asking you guys which game you wanted to play first, and then releasing it as May begins.

We're set to do that again, this time with an all-GBA lineup!

A quartet of classic Game Boy Advance titles are at your fingertips - which would you like to play on May 7? Vote in our poll and the winner will appear on the first Thursday of the month, with the rest of the lineup releasing chronologically each week.

Mega Man & Bass

Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue/White

Mega Man Zero 2

Mega Man Battle Network 4 Red Sun / Blue Moon

The poll will run from April 15 through midnight April 29 - that's two full weeks!

http://www.capcom-unity.com/brelston/blog/2015/04/15/mega-may-2015-brings-four-gba-titles-to-wii-u---vote-for-the-first-release

The eShop weekly press release is unusually late this morning. It should have been out a couple of hours ago. I hope there's some big surprises.

Wild prediction. Splatoon demo this Thursday.

I would have as much jizz in my hair as I did after watching the Star Wars trailer if we got a Splatoon demo

The delay may be tied into the Mario Kart 8 DLC. Imagine if there's real Battle Mode courses and they've been keeping it under wraps. Keep dreaming!

And it's nothing :) Oh nintendo!!

Some good kirby sales though, annoyingly I have most of them, definitely all the wants I want. Most not played so could've saved some money!

This weeks downloads on the Wii U eShop from Thursday 23rd April 2:00pm

Wii U Virtual Console

Mario Kart Super Circuit (Nintendo, GBA VC, €6.99 / £6.29)

Street Gangs (Nintendo, NES VC, €4.99 / £3.49) — US 60Hz version of the game.

Wii U DLC

Mario Kart 8 DLC Pack 2 (Nintendo, €8.00 / £7.00 or included in a season pass)

The 200cc update will also be available to all for free.

Wii U eShop Kirby Week

If you buy or own any of the 3 Kirby download games listed below on your Wii U through the same Nintendo Network ID, you can get a 10% discount on Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush for the Wii U between 8th May and 14th May – (€35.99 / £31.49, regular price €39.99 / £34.99).

Kirby’s Adventure Wii (Nintendo, €14.99 / £13.49 until 30th April, regular price €19.99 / £17.99)

Kirby’s Dream Land 3 (Nintendo, €3.99 / £2.74 until 30th April, regular price €7.99 / £5.49)

Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land (Nintendo, €3.49 / £3.14 until 30th April, regular price €6.99 / £6.29)

Wii U eShop Temporary Discounts

Tetrobot & Co. (Neko Entertainment, €2.99 / £2.19 until 30th April, regular price €9.99 / £7.49)

Puzzle Monkeys (Log Games, €1.99 / £1.99 until 14th May, regular price €2.99 / £2.99)

Kirby sales on 3DS and Wii U are good but the reduction on Rainbow Paintbrush is a bit pointless considering it's available at retail for cheaper.

This weeks Wii U eShop downloads.

Wii U

amiibo Touch & Play - Nintendo's Greatest Hits

Sin and Punishment: Successor of the Skies €19.99 / £17.99 (€14.99 / £13.49 until May 7th)

Wii U Add-On Content

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Mewtwo Fighter - 3,99€ / £3.49 Buy for both 3DS & Wii U for £4.49 / 4,99€

Super Smash Bros.™ for Wii U: [bundle] Collection #1 €10.31 / £9.11 Buy for both 3DS & Wii U for €14.51 / £13.12

Fighter (Mewtwo) Cat Suit Hat Monkey Suit Hat Link’s Cap Majora’s Mask Dunban Wig Proto Man’s Helmet Mega Man X’s Helmet SSB T-Shirt Cat Suit (Brawler) Monkey Suit (Sword Fighter) Link’s Outfit (Sword Fighter) Dunban’s Outfit (Sword Fighter) Proto Man’s Armour (Gunner) Mega Man X’s Armour (Gunner) New trophies Profile icon

Star Wars Pinball: Heroes Within

Star Wars Pinball: Star Wars Rebels

Price Reductions

Wii U

Angry Birds™ Star Wars® (Activision) €9.99 / £7.49 until 13.05.2015, 22:59 UTC. Regular price €59.99 / £49.99

Angry Birds™ Trilogy (Activision) €9.99 / £7.49 until 13.05.2015, 22:59 UTC. Regular price €39.99 / £29.99

SpongeBob SquarePants™: Plankton’s Robotic Revenge (Activision) €24.99 / £19.99 until 13.05.2015, 22:59 UTC. Regular price €49.99 / £39.99

The Amazing Spider-Man 2™ (Activision) €29.99 / £24.99 until 13.05.2015, 22:59 UTC. Regular price €59.99 / £49.99

The Amazing Spider-Man™ Ultimate Edition (Activision) €24.99 / £19.99 until 13.05.2015, 22:59 UTC. Regular price €49.99 / £39.99

TRANSFORMERS PRIME™ The Game (Activision) €24.99 / £19.99 until 13.05.2015, 22:59 UTC. Regular price €49.99 / £39.99

TRANSFORMERS: Rise of the Dark Spark (Activision) €29.99 / £24.99 until 13.05.2015, 22:59 UTC. Regular price €59.99 / £49.99

Art of Balance (Shin’en Multimedia) €6.70 / £5.36 until 21.05.2015, 22:59 UTC. Regular price €8.99 / £7.15

Costume Quest 2 (Midnight City) €9.99 / £8.99 until 07.05.2015, 22:59 UTC. Regular price €14.99 / £13.49

Family Tennis SP (Shin’en Multimedia) €3.70 / £2.99 until 21.05.2015, 22:59 UTC. Regular price €4.99 / £3.99

Kung Fu Rabbit (Neko Entertainment) €1.49 / £1.29 until 07.05.2015, 22:59 UTC. Regular price €4.99 / £4.49

Nano Assault Neo (Shin’en Multimedia) €7.49 / £6.70 until 21.05.2015, 22:59 UTC. Regular price €9.99 / £8.99

Kirby Weeks 2

Wii U

Kirby Super Star™ (Nintendo) €3.99 / £2.74 until 07.05.2015, 22:59 UTC. Regular price €7.99 / £5.49

Kirby’s Adventure™ (Nintendo) €2.49 / £1.74 until 07.05.2015, 22:59 UTC. Regular price €4.99 / £3.49

Kirby’s Dream Course™ (Nintendo) €3.99 / £2.74 until 07.05.2015, 22:59 UTC. Regular price €7.99 / £5.49

Kirby™ & The AMAZING MIRROR (Nintendo) €3.49 / £3.14 until 07.05.2015, 22:59 UTC. Regular price €6.99 / £6.29

Kirby Weeks: Part Two (30 April 2015 – 7 May 2015) Ahead of the launch of Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush for Wii U on 8th May (7th May in France), Nintendo eShop is celebrating the Kirby series with discounts on a selection of Kirby games every week between 23rd April 2015 and 14thMay 2015. Fans of the Kirby series can also look forward to a 10% fan discount on Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush from the game’s release on 8th May 2015 (7th May in France) until 14th May 2015. If a title from the Kirby series for Wii U or Nintendo 3DS has been downloaded before, Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush can be purchased on Nintendo eShop for just €35.99 / £31.49 instead of the regular price of €39.99 / £34.99.** ** One game from the Kirby series must have previously been downloaded from Nintendo eShop before the purchase of Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush. Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush must be purchased from Nintendo eShop on the same Wii U console or with the same Nintendo Network ID linked to the Nintendo 3DS system that the Kirby title was downloaded to.

Edited by Wii

Picked up Art of Balance since I enjoyed the demo. Nice relaxing puzzle game with a great soundtrack.

Rather annoyed at myself - forgot to remember to buy Kirby's Dreamland 3 until today...when ofc it's all done and finished salewise -.-

Noticed when I went onto the eShop this morning though that it had F-Zero music(mute city?) that I recognised from Smash - anyone know why they've chosen that track?

They had Animal Crossing-music the other day. I think it's because of Mario Kart 8 DLC.

It is to do with MK8. If you scroll down just a tiny bit it says "Now playing music from: Animal Crossing X Mario Kart 8".

I don't know what to buy of Kirby. Didn't buy anything last week. Wanted Kirby's Adventure but I'm not paying over €10. Thinking about Kirby Super Star. Is it worth it?

It is to do with MK8. If you scroll down just a tiny bit it says "Now playing music from: Animal Crossing X Mario Kart 8".

I don't know what to buy of Kirby. Didn't buy anything last week. Wanted Kirby's Adventure but I'm not paying over €10. Thinking about Kirby Super Star. Is it worth it?

Kirby Super Star is considered the best Kirby game by many people for a very good reason.

It's definitely in my top 3!

Ya it's definitely one of the most popular with the general public and on the eShop going by the number of reviews it has. I might get it over the weekend. Not to play of course, just to add to my ever increasing back catalogue.

Kirby Superstar being classed as the best shows how weak the series is :) Saying that, I own them all and bought loads in the sale! I personally prefer the alternative ones than the traditional platformers!

This week’s Wii U e Shop downloads:

Wii U Retail

Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush (Nintendo, available May 8) – €39.99/£34.99 (€35.99/£31.49 if you downloaded a Kirby title to your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS before, deal ends May 14)

Wii U Download

Zen Pinball 2: Iron & Steel Pack (Zen Studios) – €4.99 (Free trial also available)

Zen Pinball 2: Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron (Zen Studios) – €2.99 (Free trial also available)

Disclaimer: The trial version of this content must first be downloaded from the Nintendo eShop in order to purchase the full version.

Wii U Virtual Console

Yoshi’s Island DS (Nintendo, DS VC) – €9.99

Wii U Demo

Trine Enchanted Edition Demo (Frozenbyte)

eShop Sales

Wii U:

Puddle (Neko Entertainment) – €1.99 (Ends May 14, regular price €6.99)

TNT Racers – Nitro Machines Edition (Keen Games) – €4.99 (Ends May 21, regular price €7.99)

Suspension Railroad Simulator (Joindots) – €7.19 (Ends May 21, regular price €7.99)

SteamWorld Dig (Image & Form) – €4.49 (Ends May 28, regular price €8.99)

Trine Enchanted Edition (Frozenbyte) – €8.99 (Ends May 21, regular price €12.99)

Trine 2: Director’s Cut (Frozenbyte) – €8.49 (Ends May 21, regular price €16.99)

Kirby Weeks: Part Three (7 May 2015 – 14 May 2015)

Kirby: Triple Deluxe (Nintendo) – €29.99 (regular price €39.99)

Nintendo eShop is celebrating the Kirby series with discounts on a selection of Kirby games every week between 23 April 2015 and 14 May 2015! From 7 May until 14 May 2015 users can save 25% on the regular price of Kirby: Triple Deluxe in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS.

Fans of the Kirby series can also look forward to a 10% fan discount on Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush from the game’s release on 8th May 2015 until 14th May 2015. If a title from the Kirby series for Wii U or Nintendo 3DS has been downloaded before, Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush can be purchased on Nintendo eShop for just €35.99/£31.49 instead of the regular price of €39.99/£34.99