NEurope
are1981

Wii U eShop Thread

When is the demo for Rayman Legends up?

It was supposed to be launch...maybe next week?

I haven't bought anything from the eShop yet, simply because the retail titles I have provide me with plenty of fun. Although after taking some time and reading up on some games, I think my first eShop purchases will go to Trine 2 & Nano Assault Neo.

How long will Trine 2 be on offer?

Checked out the developer interview for Puddle yesterday, which wasn't on my radar at all, and it looks very spiffy. I'm certainly tempted.

Have an issue with Nano Assault that no one else seems to be having. Shin'en said they don't know what it is, so I'm wondering if it was a corrupted download/install. I take it I can remove the game and download it again without having to pay for it again?

I take it I can remove the game and download it again without having to pay for it again?

Of Course! once you've already bought a game from the eShop it's yours, therefore you can delete and download it as many times as you want.

Of Course! once you've already bought a game from the eShop it's yours, therefore you can delete and download it as many times as you want.

Didn't work anyway. Can't figure out what the problem is unless it's something to do with my ISP or ports on my router.

as long as you are using the console you purchased it on!! :mad:

Pier Solar HD will be coming to the Wii U!

46c4462f857f9e09bb894e56f928ee3b_large.png

photovpq.jpg

Edited by -Dem0-

Great stuff. I always wanted to play it when I heard about the Megadrive cart, although I had sold my Megadrive years ago. No complaints from me about having to play a downloadable version!

eShop is currently down for maintenance... wondering what they doing?

eShop is currently down for maintenance... wondering what they doing?

Maybe getting ready to add trailers from tomorrows ND.....or HD Gamecube games! :D

What is your problem?

The online rank boards rarely load in for me, just says no data available.

It's suddenly turned into a game of Luigi's Ghost Mansion :p

I'll be the Ghost!

luigis-ghost-mansion.jpg

This game is so awesome :D

The online rank boards rarely load in for me, just says no data available.

Ah, the arcade boards say that for me, I presumed no one got a score on those. Great game though!

My scores have all been rubbish and seem to get worse each time I play! I've only just cottoned-on to the Nanometer thing and killing enemies in rapid succession:blush:

I know there's a time remaining score, depending on how quickly you reach the exit during the countdown, but is it better to hang around and try to get 100% purification? Anyway, I got up to the Omnicron cluster. Plenty of room for improvement! :)

My scores have all been rubbish and seem to get worse each time I play! I've only just cottoned-on to the Nanometer thing and killing enemies in rapid succession:blush:

I know there's a time remaining score, depending on how quickly you reach the exit during the countdown, but is it better to hang around and try to get 100% purification? Anyway, I got up to the Omnicron cluster. Plenty of room for improvement! :)

100,000 points is better than the max time remaining bonus that you get I believe. Best thing to do though is only leave the weak piddly enemies alive at the end (killing off the bigger ones before you reach 90% purification). That way you can kill em all off quicker and reach the goal with the most time possible.

Ah, the arcade boards say that for me, I presumed no one got a score on those. Great game though!

Finally someone else with a similar problem! Do you sometimes get an error code pop up too, are you on Virgin Media by any chance? Just tried again with last night's sytem update but that hasn't fixed it.

I don't get any error codes and get leaderboards for the main game, just on the single arcade levels none of my friends data shows up. Have you done the single level arcade levels?

I don't get any error codes and get leaderboards for the main game, just on the single arcade levels none of my friends data shows up. Have you done the single level arcade levels?

Yeah, I've played a few on the first cell. See if you can force an error code while the data is trying to load by pressing zl and ZR or scrolling up and down. Let us know what code you get if you get one, and might be worth shooting an email off to [email protected] of you do. They told me the code means unexpected error, operation terminated, and it's server side, meaning Nintendo's problem so contact them. Sent them an email and still no reply yet.

I've just logged onto the Eshop and it's downloading another half hour update... not sure what what the changes will be though.