NEurope
are1981

Wii U eShop Thread

So I've linked my NNID with my Club Nintendo.... how long should it take for the points and registration of my Wii U to appear in teh Club Nintendo site?

So I've linked my NNID with my Club Nintendo.... how long should it take for the points and registration of my Wii U to appear in teh Club Nintendo site?

I did it last night at about midnight and just now did the survey to get my stars. So a few hours at most. It will be in your Registered Products area and then follow the link to complete the usual survey.

Trine 2 is now mine! Left it downloading last night with autopower off. Thinking about Nano Assault now with my remaining balance if replayability is good.

Just bought £50 of eshop vouchers (3ds ones better work) - trine, little inferno and nano assault will be mine!!

Has anyone grabbed Trine 2 yet? I'm um-ing and err-ing over it and I'd like to hear some impressions before I take the plunge.

It's good. Graphics are beautiful, but colours look washed out on the GamePad. Sound is nice as well, though the voice acting sounds like it belongs on childrens' TV.

Very fiddly to control though. There's a lot of swapping between characters and lots of buttons to press to do other stuff and I sometimes hit the wrong one. I find it easier to use the right stick to control the knight's shield and thief's bow, but better to use the touchscreen to conjure with the wizard. It's a bit crap when you are the wizard or thief and a load of enemies suddenly appear as I've yet to find a way of attacking them without the knight (apart from the thief's bow, but that's not very powerful)

Has anyone grabbed Trine 2 yet? I'm um-ing and err-ing over it and I'd like to hear some impressions before I take the plunge.

It's totally worth it, especially for £10.99 and the amount of content you get with it. Especially with online co-op, not to mention they're working on adding voice chat, enhanced colours/graphics and tighter controls in a couple weeks.

Downloaded Nano Assault Neo last night...quick download and great game

Yup! Game is fantastic! Shinen deliver once again!

PS: I WILL beat your first level score. You're going down!

Yup! Game is fantastic! Shinen deliver once again!

PS: I WILL beat your first level score. You're going down!

Good luck :p Though it's not exactly an amazing score lol

Is there much to Nano Assault? Heavily considering it, dunno whether to bite the bullet just now for it. Is it replayable in the arcade sense of trying to get the biggest score?

Is there much to Nano Assault? Heavily considering it, dunno whether to bite the bullet just now for it. Is it replayable in the arcade sense of trying to get the biggest score?

There's only four stages, but score attack and multiplayer. Think it's a bit more expensive than it should be.

However, it is gorgeous

I downloaded Chasing Aurora and wanted to play but it's only multiplayer (which I knew but still wanted to try). You can still fly around while waiting for others to join, so that's what I did!

I downloaded Chasing Aurora and wanted to play but it's only multiplayer (which I knew but still wanted to try). You can still fly around while waiting for others to join, so that's what I did!

Untitled-1.jpg

I'd quite like to have folk come over then play games like Aurora, but in the end it would just be me and no one else wanting to play it so wouldn't be worth it, so in turn i'd be that fine specimen of a man above!

Haven't even bought a single game from the eshop yet, as I've been overwhelmed by how good the five retail games I have are! Struggling to split time between them. Also not even started ZombiU yet :o

Oh yes. Very replayable, lots of depth in netting a higher score.

Coming from someone who finds Super Stardust HD to be a boring snooze fest, NAN is a FAAAAARRRRR better game :D

Edited by Dcubed

Only just took my 1st look in the eShop, pretty nice set up.

Was disappointed with the Demos though...only 1 (FIFA)? I thought there'd be more?

Was hoping for a demo of Nao Assualt Neo and/or Little Inferno

Downloading the FIFA demo now anyway just for a laugh and also teh Ubisoft Uplay app.... what that all about?

Also to download the full version of FIFA is 70euro...WTF? That a bit much

Was disappointed with the Demos though...only 1 (FIFA)? I thought there'd be more?

Also to download the full version of FIFA is 70euro...WTF? That a bit much

1. You obviously didn't read the press release I sent the other day then :heh:

2. RRP I guess.

I thought Nano Assault had 16 stages. 4 groups of 4.

It does, plus the endless bonus stage. Each stage is pretty short, but oh so sweet!

It's not hard to beat the game really, but netting the best scores is tough as nails. It's deep, very replayable and very fun. Best game on eShop, I highly recommend it! :D

Is little inferno the same price on eShop as it is on steam? £11.99?

It is the same price.

Err. Is that not automatic?