NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wii U Price Check

Shipping email received! I'm at work so can't post a gif, so just think of the excitement that the N64 kid showed and that's me. :D

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Aww man, i've had no shipping e-mail yet either :( Doesn't matter, i won't even be at home until friday anyway.

Hmm.... IF it should arrive tomorrow, no one will be home to sign for it, but as it's TNT.... will they leave it with a neighbour?

I don't know if TNT being a courier would take it to the royal mail depot near me...

First time i've ordered a console online, so don't know the drill, would they leave it with a neighbour?

Don't know. The 3DS XL was the 2nd console I've ever purchased online, and both times I was home to accept the delivery.

Still no shipping email from shopoo, i paid up front 3 weeks ago and this is how shopto treat me :(

Edited by yesteryeargames

Still no shipping email from shopoo, i paid up front 3 weeks ago and this is how shopto treat me :(

Same here its depressing, but they are manually processing orders, perhaps alphabetically or order number based who knows

I've had my dispatch email too.

Also, on the subject of pre-paying, it does clearly say that it doesn't give you preference.

I pre orderd well over a month ago, people who orderd after me had theirs shipped this morning

doesnt seem fair im being punished for pre paying and i thought if anything would speed up my order.

Don't worry guys, I'll be very surprised if you don't get it shippd today for tomorrow :)

I pre orderd well over a month ago, people who orderd after me had theirs shipped this morning

doesnt seem fair im being punished for pre paying and i thought if anything would speed up my order.

You're not being punished for pre paying. You're just not getting special treatment either. Just be patient, you'll get your shiny new console in time.

Dont want special treatment , just fair .

They have also merged the 2 consoles i bought and a game into 1 big order even tho they were orderd at different times ahhh, oh well i will give them till 5 pm when all the orders even (you lucky ones) will be picked up via DPD/TNT.

Dont want special treatment , just fair .

They have also merged the 2 consoles i bought and a game into 1 big order even tho they were orderd at different times ahhh, oh well i will give them till 5 pm when all the orders even (you lucky ones) will be picked up via DPD/TNT.

Just curious but, why have you ordered two? Is the second one a gift or an investment perhaps...

For my brother , Im only getting so stressed as i need to make sure someones home tomorrow if i am lucky enough to have the dispatch email.

*doesn't have his email yet*

Angry gif

Love how that gif relates to your job as a driving instructor... :laughing:

Also: got my ShopTo alert this morning. Sweeeeet! :D

No point getting stressed, it will ship when it ships. Be thankful you're getting one at all with all the shortages. If you're not home, it will be waiting for you at a depot somewhere. It's all good.

Happily woke up to my dispatch e-mails this morning too! Woke up early thinking my brain was being a troll, checked phone, dispatch get!

All is forgiven brain!

I got my shipping email. Retracting angry gif.

tumblr_mao0lqRxcv1r8269to1_500.gif

So will it definitely be here tomorrow? Just wondering as I'll need someone to wait in as I'm at work.