NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wii U Price Check

Oh yeah!

They were meant to start processing by the 23rd (yesterday). I'm in the same boat too, Shopto haven't sent me an email/notification about my order.

^ Same... hopefully they'll all get processed by today, they seem to be busy at any rate as I had a problem with an instant points card - no code - and they haven't got back to me yet, whereas usually they're very quick with their tickets so I would imagine that it's all hands on decks atm. :)

I wouldn't be too worried, I've preordered lots through Shopto and they've never let me down yet. I'm not expecting to get the console any earlier than Friday so even if it turns up Thursday it'll be a pleasant surprise. They have probably started processing some orders early just to make sure they all go through in time, and they just haven't got to our orders yet!

To be fair, they did say from the 23rd. Although I thought they meant on Friday as well.

Probably wont get processed till Monday now.

No matter, it could still get shipped out Tuesday or Wednesday! (Worst case scenario, we get on launch day)

At this point, if Amazon has my order marked for dispatch as 28th, I am likely to get it for launch, right?

Amazon are pretty good with launch day deliveries (in my experience). I say if it's 1st Class then you'll most likely get it on launch day.

Ah, I love the worrying that goes on in this thread :D

I wasn't in when the postie tried to deliver my Wiimote/Skyward Sword bundle last year. So I had to wait till the Monday to pick it up. Quite surprisingly, I survived and am now able to speak of my ordeal.

Ah, I love the worrying that goes on in this thread :D

I wasn't in when the postie tried to deliver my Wiimote/Skyward Sword bundle last year. So I had to wait till the Monday to pick it up. Quite surprisingly, I survived and am now able to speak of my ordeal.

You sir, are a walking bloody miracle.

:laughing:

I pre-ordered the ZombiU pack from tesco a few months back and they no longer advertise that they sell it, then earlier today got an email saying my order will be delivered in time for release.

In the email it says Premium pack with ZombiU, do you think this means the actual bundle or they are just including ZombiU with the standard Premium Pack?

Thanks, just the way the worded it in the email made it sound like it was the premium pack plus zombiU

Right so I've been actually in to my local Sainsbury's and they couldn't tell me what price they were looking to sell the Wii U at. They've only just got the POS and apparently the staff had to look up on Amazon to find out when it was coming out. Bless.

Right so I've been actually in to my local Sainsbury's and they couldn't tell me what price they were looking to sell the Wii U at. They've only just got the POS and apparently the staff had to look up on Amazon to find out when it was coming out. Bless.

Heh, so they're just as 'informed' as most of the staff at Tesco then, I think my branch may be glad to have me back tomorrow as quite honestly I'm probably the only member of staff that will be able to answer questions about the Wii U without having to refer to some info sheet or phoning an internal number. :heh:

Dumped my Amazon preorder for a GAME midnight launch. Paying more but feck it, I do love a midnight launch me.

Anyone been able to find ACIII for less than £40? Everywhere i've looked it's £42 or above. I may check the supermarkets round launch to see what they offer it for. Just checked Tesco website and its nearly £50!!

Anyone been able to find ACIII for less than £40? Everywhere i've looked it's £42 or above. I may check the supermarkets round launch to see what they offer it for. Just checked Tesco website and its nearly £50!!

Using FindGame.co.uk it comes up with this: http://www.find-game.co.uk/32812-Assassins-Creed-3.htm#B00844QLI4

£35.95 from 'The Game Collection' .... Never heard of them though!

I managed to grab a pre-order at Zaavi for £35.78 using a 10% discount code. If you have one at your disposal it's defiantly one of the cheapest options you'll have, other than the one stated above :3

these Wii U games will come down in price right?

I mean, my pre-order for NSMB U is £45 with amazon! I guessed the price would have come down to £40 by now.

Edited by khilafah

these Wii U games will come down in price right?

I mean, my pre-order for NSMB U is £45 with amazon! I guessed the price would have come down to £40 by now.

They actually started off cheaper and have gradually crept up. Some places are charging £50 for a game!

They actually started off cheaper and have gradually crept up. Some places are charging £50 for a game!

What? That's ridiculous!

What? That's ridiculous!

Supply and demand, my friend. This is how business works

I've checked around and £35-£40 is mostly what I've found to be the most common price. HMV being £40 and a tonne of places selling for £35. Thankfully didn't see any £50.

I've checked around and £35-£40 is mostly what I've found to be the most common price. HMV being £40 and a tonne of places selling for £35. Thankfully didn't see any £50.

Check GAME :p

Check GAME :p

I didn't check them but then they're extinct from Ireland now. Kinda miss them for the odd bargain but they were a rip-off in general and awful for trading in games.