NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wii U Price Check

I feel somehow undeserving for being a doubter! :blush:

Even if I lose the £20 at HMV it's still a decent deal (gonna have to come up with a good sop story for that one). Really have to learn to keep my head over console launches!

Not me. It just drives me mad, knowing that they have it while I still have to wait :mad:

Ha. Just think of how sweet it will be when the thing turns up!

It'll allllll be worth it!! : peace:

Ha. Just think of how sweet it will be when the thing turns up!

It'll allllll be worth it!! : peace:

Indeed it shall :)

Now time to get NOE to announced the damn launch day titles. If they have, then I'm a sad bunny as half the ones from the US won't make it here launch day

Just got my Wii U confirmation e-mail too. :yay:

Absolutely loving the new signature RedShell. :santa:

Got a confirmation too but I want the Nintendoland and mario bundle. Thing is, that bundle is just zombi u and stand alone mario and Nintendoland so there's no way they shouldn't do it! A call is in order!,

Glad everyone is getting a confirmation for launch day, I got mine too :yay:. Mentioned it to my gf (not usually one for gaming stuff) and she was actually pretty excited too, wanting to play Nintendoland!

Such a shame my friends aren't really Nintendo fans, not going to get much joy out of NintendoLand :(

Any siblings who could come over @Serebii?

Besides, your friends don't have to be Nintendo fans, you could just tell then that you're all going to have a fun night!

Any siblings who could come over @Serebii?

Besides, your friends don't have to be Nintendo fans, you could just tell then that you're all going to have a fun night!

Yeah but whenever I suggest anything Nintendo related, it never goes well. They refused to play Brawl. They're going on about how the Wii U is for kids, despite ZombiU. Lost cause. Family is likely though. Roll on Christmas. Was hoping to have Scribblenauts by then since that has ridiculous multiplayer which will be hilarious

I bet Serebii's friends and family used to be huge Nintendo fans until his rampant fanboyism killed their love for it.

Such a shame my friends aren't really Nintendo fans, not going to get much joy out of NintendoLand :(

Make some multicoloured Masterchief Miis, stick Metroid Blast on in front of them.

Sorted :)

I bet Serebii's friends and family used to be huge Nintendo fans until his rampant fanboyism killed their love for it.

My family still love Nintendo. My friends never really were Nintendo fans

Yeah but whenever I suggest anything Nintendo related, it never goes well. They refused to play Brawl. They're going on about how the Wii U is for kids, despite ZombiU. Lost cause. Family is likely though. Roll on Christmas. Was hoping to have Scribblenauts by then since that has ridiculous multiplayer which will be hilarious

Obviously the only answer is to get new friends.

What's the multiplayer in Scribblenauts @Serebii?

Up to three players with Wii Remotes can control any object that has been created by the person with the GamePad and participate in puzzle solving or just cause mayhem. This is why I want it :(

Any one heard from Saino's yet...?

Must remember I'm saving £30, even if it's late... :(

Yeah, so I just got my confirmation from shopto...

funny-animated-gifs-party-hard.gif

if thats your reaction keep away from combs and brushes

Phew, that was a long train journey home. Couldn't get the site to load on my mobile :laughing:

*Joins preorder confirmed club*

I absolutely, unquestionably cannot afford to buy this.

I should, definitely, definitely, 100% cancel my pre-order.

I am certainly not doing that.

EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK.

Shame the launch titles are so average.

It will just be nice to watch YouTube and shit on it (at the moment, my PC speakers don't work so I'm using my phone).

The pad has speakers, right....

Yes the Pad has speakers, and yes you can afford it. Just stop paying for hookers to watch you play games