NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wii U Price Check

They'll take it when they ship it.

When it comes to most games I've ordered off them, they'll ship it about 3-4 days before launch (with the game arriving 1-2 days before its actual release date)

With the 3DSXL however, they shipped it the day before release and it arrived on release date - so I'd hazard a guess that they'll ship the console out on the 29th, for arrival on the 30th.

Hmm? My 3DS XL came the day before release

Hmm? My 3DS XL came the day before release

Lucky bastard! I had to wait till release day for mine!

So at least there's a glimmer of hope that I might get it slightly before release then? :)

Update on the Amazon premium:

Wii U Stock Update

Please note--orders placed for this Wii U console from November 5 will be fulfilled as soon as possible on or after the release date of November 30. Orders placed before this date are still eligible for Release Day Delivery.

There's no such notice on the 8GB.

I hope mine comes release day or better yet the day before, I ordered on the 13th, i've already paid, i've done all i can do now, i can but only hope now.

Definitely sticking with Sainsbury's then. :sad:

Hope this means stores are getting their launch day allocations, so ShopTo should tell us soon

Hope this means stores are getting their launch day allocations, so ShopTo should tell us soon

Just got an email from them telling me that I'm guaranteed one for launch :yay:

Dear Valued Customer,

We are writing to you regarding your pre-order for the Nintendo Wii U 32gb Premium Pack.

We're delighted to inform you that we have secured sufficient stock to ship your new Nintendo console for the official release date of 30th November.

In order to prepare for shipping we will start processing pre-orders from Friday 23rd November - please ensure you have sufficient funds available on your chosen payment method by this date. If you wish to amend your delivery details, billing information or cancel your pre-order please do so as soon as possible. Once your pre-order has been put through to processing or is completed we will be unable to action any updates for you.

Don't forget, you can keep up to date with all the latest news, previews, reviews and more at ShopToNews, follow us on Twitter @shopToNet or like us on Facebook.

Kind Regards,

The ShopTo Team

Please note this ticket is for information purposes only, if you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

YYYYYYEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IN THERE!!! :yay:

Just got it via their ticket system!

BRING ON NOV 30TH! :bouncy:

Dear Valued Customer,

We are writing to you regarding your pre-order for the Nintendo Wii U 32gb Premium Pack.

We're delighted to inform you that we have secured sufficient stock to ship your new Nintendo console for the official release date of 30th November.

AWWWWW YEAH

Friday 23rd is surprisingly early for pre-order preparation no?

Could it mean that we'll get it quite a bit early? (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! I CAN'T STAND THE BLOODY WAIT ANYMORE!!!)

Dear Valued Customer,

We are writing to you regarding your pre-order for the Nintendo Wii U ZombiU Bundle.

OH YEAH!!!

Dear Valued Customer,

I was starting to get worried.

Friday 23rd is surprisingly early for pre-order preparation no?

Could it mean that we'll get it quite a bit early? (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! I CAN'T STAND THE BLOODY WAIT ANYMORE!!!)

Na, if anything we won't get it until launch day. Have a feeling Nintendo are enforcing the "Don't send until 29th November" thing

Na, if anything we won't get it until launch day. Have a feeling Nintendo are enforcing the "Don't send until 29th November" thing

Didn't stop folks in the US from getting their consoles today...

IMG-20121116-00434.jpg

IMG-20121116-00434.jpg

Damn. Lucky ****

IMG-20121116-00434.jpg

Oooh that picture excites me! :yay:

I got that same ticket message from Shopto aswell for my ZombiU Bundle, but nothing at all for my other pre-order. That will probably guarantee that I won't get it at launch.

I got that same ticket message from Shopto aswell for my ZombiU Bundle, but nothing at all for my other pre-order. That will probably guarantee that I won't get it at launch.

What was your other pre-order?

Oooh that picture excites me! :yay:

Not me. It just drives me mad, knowing that they have it while I still have to wait :mad:

Edited by Dcubed

Dear Valued Customer,

We are writing to you regarding your pre-order for the Nintendo Wii U ZombiU Bundle.

Great heavens above!! I'll never doubt you again! :o :o :o

Now to wriggle out of my £20 deposit with HMV :woops:

No way!!! GODDAMMIT I SHOULD'VE SWITCHED MY BUNDLE!!! :mad:

ARGH! SO LUCKY!!!

Holy vishnu

I'm getting way too excited reading about you guys having your Wii U's confirmed, and I'm not even getting one at launch! Am very jealous, I think I would've caved and got one if I wasn't on holiday when it comes out!