NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wii U Price Check

That'd be cool...will try and find out too. I just don't want to risk losing my order

I feel exactly the same way! even though this looks like THE perfect bundle for me. I might contact them.

Yeah, I want that one. I just need to be able to switch my order without losing my slot...

Also, any idea if it still comes with the Nintendo Network Premium discount deal? If so, that's stonkingly good value! :D

I just pre-ordered that new bundle separately at the moment. Their phonelines are only open from 9am-6pm, Mon-Fri.

Yeah, I want that one. I just need to be able to switch my order without losing my slot...

Also, any idea if it still comes with the Nintendo Network Premium discount deal? If so, that's stonkingly good value! :D

Yes, it's the ZombiU Premium pack with pro controller, 32gb and the premium subscription + the two extra games.

I feel a bit reckless now for changing over so quickly! They seem pretty impossible to contact at weekends and there's a stupid 'ticket' system for enquiries.

Still, I have faith in Shopto...

Here's the link for that bundle.

Pretty good deal as you're basically getting Nintendoland for £5.

Agh. I have the zombi u bundle at £295 with zavvi, so it's still not better value for me really. Have the games at 36 with wow hd. But we're talking a few pound here and shopto are reliable and the oterhs aren't so I reckon I'm going to do it

Yes, it's the ZombiU Premium pack with pro controller, 32gb and the premium subscription + the two extra games.

I feel a bit reckless now for changing over so quickly! They seem pretty impossible to contact at weekends and there's a stupid 'ticket' system for enquiries.

Still, I have faith in Shopto...

Could have jsut kept both orders until there's confirmation

That's what I'm doing at Shopto. I've pre-ordered the new bundle as well as my older 32GB Nintendo Land bundle. If the word is good, I'll cancel the old one - if not, I'll just cancel the new one.

Sorted either way :)

:( This is what happens to me on Saturday mornings - I'm seized by blind optimism.

I still think shopto wouldn't purely take the piss at this point by listing a ton of new bundles if they were sold out or short on stock. This might be the first time I've been relieved by the UK's lack of enthusiasm for Nintendo :p

Will Shopto know now or probably closer to launch?

I have 2 wiis with Zavvi and 3 now with Shopto... I'll go with this Shopto one if I'll definitely get it and cancel the others (except one I'm selling to my brother for his kids)

Though who knows what other awesome bundles may pop up in the mean time. Brilliant if I timed the catastophically wrong and ended up with 10 wii u's!

Zavvii seem to have a bit of bad reputation on this site, but I've used them and their 'sister' website The Hut for a long time now and have had no problems. Fast delivery, cheap prices, etc.

I've changed my preorder now to the shopto bundle. Wasn't massively interested in NSMBU or NintendoLand - I know they'll be solid games but not must-haves, but I'll try them out for that price.

Although this ShopTo Bundle price seems pretty neat, I still feel I have a better deal by what I already have pre-ordered.

Wii U Premium Edition (Sainsburys entertainment) -10% off code £269.99

ZombiU + New Super Mario Bros U (Zaavi) -10% off code £74.44

Total: £344.43

+ Assassins Creed 3 MAYBE (Zaavi) 10% off code £35.78

Total: £380.21

Although you get the pro controller with that package, I feel that I will pick that up later hopefully when it drops in price a little. At the moment I wish for the best deal on a tight budget. Bit of a risk with the pre orders on these two sites, but I'll give it a go.

Someone on GAF claims to have recieved a tweet from Shopto, regarding switching bundles and losing their day 1 slot (I can't seem to find the original tweet, so take it for what it is).

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=43950168&postcount=110

With Wii U there will be a launch Window of 2 weeks no the usual 1 day release.. and yes you will get it ..

Seems good (I would assume that the 2 week "launch window" is referring to a series of rolling shipments before launch (in which case, couldn't they theoretically send it out 2 weeks early?)

Here's the link for that bundle.

Pretty good deal as you're basically getting Nintendoland for £5.

What I find a bit annoying is I have had the Zombie U bundle and them two games on pre-order since 16th September... which comes to the grand total of £404.something so to get that cheaper now I would have to put a separate order in for that bundle!

Quite a good saving as well! I have pre-ordered that bundle now but have yet to cancel my other one.

I have been considering cancelling my Wii U pre-order all together though tbh, not because I don't want it, just the simple fact of monies and may be better for me to wait.

Someone on GAF claims to have recieved a tweet from Shopto, regarding switching bundles and losing their day 1 slot (I can't seem to find the original tweet, so take it for what it is).

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=43950168&postcount=110

Seems good (I would assume that the 2 week "launch window" is referring to a series of rolling shipments before launch (in which case, couldn't they theoretically send it out 2 weeks early?)

That actually worries me even more

Found the tweet:

Edited by Serebii

That actually worries me even more

Found the tweet:

Oh dear... So they have taken more pre-orders than they have actual stock then... :(

I don't suppose that it makes much of a difference then if I get the new bundle or not. Eitherway, it seems like it may be a crapshoot :(

Oh dear... So they have taken more pre-orders than they have actual stock then... :(

I don't suppose that it makes much of a difference then if I get the new bundle or not. Eitherway, it seems like it may be a crapshoot :(

I hope they let us know beforehand...I have a backup of a friend who works at Tesco which I'll use, but this is being ridiculous

I hope they let us know beforehand...I have a backup of a friend who works at Tesco which I'll use, but this is being ridiculous

From the looks of those tweet replies, they'll tell you via one of their stupid tickets when your one is gonna be sent out :mad:

I'll ring em when the line opens and see what other info I can gleam out of them...

Edited by Dcubed

From the looks of those tweet replies, they'll tell you via one of their stupid tickets when your one is gonna be sent out :mad:

I'll ring em when the line opens and see what other info I can gleam out of them...

Definitely keeping my original order...got it within the first hour of it being up

Definitely keeping my original order...got it within the first hour of it being up

Looks like you may be right... I just got a reply from Shopto (from that ticket I sent on Saturday...)

We are currently waiting on numbers from Nintendo for release date but we would advising keeping your current pre order. We will be releasing information direct from Nintendo in the coming week. This will advise on stock levels and at this point if enough stock is available I would advise making an order fro a different bundle.

Regards,

Andy

Well that's clear at least. I wonder if this "launch window rollout" is a standard thing that Nintendo are doing across all retailers? (would explain why the information is coming from Nintendo directly...)

OK spoke to them and the exact words were "in regards to where you were on the preorder list, that's completely gone now" :(

However, he said they'll be receiving exact numbers from Nintendo within the next few days and send tickets out to all customers informing them (I assume of a delivery estimate).

Might try sainsburys. Worst comes to the worst I'll do what I did with the Wii and queue first thing at our local blockbuster =/

OK spoke to them and the exact words were "in regards to where you were on the preorder list, that's completely gone now" :(

However, he said they'll be receiving exact numbers from Nintendo within the next few days and send tickets out to all customers informing them (I assume of a delivery estimate).

Might try sainsburys. Worst comes to the worst I'll do what I did with the Wii and queue first thing at our local blockbuster =/

Damn, sorry that happened :/