NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wii U Price Check

Aye, the neighbors have received many complaints to the council about their behavior, attitude etc (in the whole section i'm in, they are the only ones in a council-owned place). I've forwarded on my issues to them, who knows. Maybe they may be forced to move away.

I've been round the house 3 times this morning, i know they are there. They don't want to answer the door. As soon as i see them walk out the door, which won't be long, i'll be straight out the door.

Sound like utter cunts. What is wrong with people?!?!

Society (in some cases, not all) are complete tools. I've had many a problem with the people who live around the area, and they expect help when they have issues.

I've forwarded on my complaint to the council.

Society (in some cases, not all) are complete tools. I've had many a problem with the people who live around the area, and they expect help when they have issues.

I've forwarded on my complaint to the council.

I defend people like your neighbours. I would suggest that you keep an "anti-social behaviour diary". One filled quite a bit send a copy to your local authority.

The local authority does not have the power to evict their tenants. In your case the local authority could make an application to your local county court for a possession order to be made on grounds of anti social behaviour. The court will only make such an order if on the balance of probabilities anti social behaviour has been carried out and it is reasonable to do make such an order.

The local authority may decide instead to issue injunction proceedings instead.

It is very rare that the court makes someone homeless. It would have to be very serious ASB and the tenant would have had to been given chance after chance.

Anyway this post is completely off topic. Feel free to PM me if you want any more info.

I managed to get it today, finally. Now the pain in the arse bit. Trying to connect the Wii-U to the internet long enough to allow the system update to commence.

Wii U Basic 8GB is £125 from Blockbusters you can buy online or in store: blockbuster.co.uk/product/buy-online/wii/console/275369/wii-u-console-white-8gb.htm

Also the ZombiU bundle for £174.99

Crazy!!

Yes! I've just bought a ZombiU bundle! :D Holding out for an amazing deal was worth it!

Thanks very much for sharing that information, f00had. I owe you one! :bowdown:

Must have been some sort of mistake, unfortunately. The prices have gone back up now.

Must have been some sort of mistake, unfortunately. The prices have gone back up now.

I think Blockbuster might have actually been clearing surplus stock because they've just notified me that my order has been dispatched. :)

Sheesh, talk about a small time frame... Great deals though.

I wonder how many more of these short time deals will pop up.

Edited by liger05

Also the ZombiU bundle for £174.99

Crazy!!

That's savage. We don't get any deals like that here unfortunately. I was just thinking compared to the Wii launch there's no GAME, HMV and Tesco don't even care about the Wii U. We've nothing compared to ye Brits. I think there's just 4 shops selling it. Gamestop, Smyths, Harvey Norman, no wait make that 3? IAm I missing something? That's it. Ye Brits have it lucky. Never get deals like that or anything ckose and prices marked up compared to UK store equivalent. Cry me a river :weep:

I heard there was also something like 30-50% off 3DS games in store (someone posted it on Twitter) but I'm not even sure if my local store is open now!

I heard there was also something like 30-50% off 3DS games in store (someone posted it on Twitter) but I'm not even sure if my local store is open now!

Where's this?? HMV? Any specific titles? My car's shot, otherwise I'd be down to bluewater in a heartbeat for a look!

Where's this?? HMV? Any specific titles? My car's shot, otherwise I'd be down to bluewater in a heartbeat for a look!

I noticed a few titles in HMV in Cardiff were cheaper than in GAME (by a full £10!!!) That Injustice was one such title

The Wii U is out of stock on Asda and gone up in price on Amazon :(

Not console, but Blade's had a good spot in the general bargains thread; AC3 for £16 at GAME.co.uk

Dunno if people are aware but Assassins Creed 3 is going for 16 quid on game.co.uk.

Never played a AC game before so I thought id give it a try at that price.

Also available at GAME.co.uk! linky

Not sure if it's in store too, but I hear it's also available at GAME.co.uk!*

(*this is a silly old joke from the bargains thread a while back, it means nothing)

Actually, just having a look at their deals - is this a ZombiU bundle, available at GAME!, for £250? - http://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/HubArticleView?hubId=221758&articleId=221759&catalogId=10201&langId=44&storeId=10151&cm_sp=deals-_-eSpot-_-zombiuvoucher

http://www.game.co.uk/en/black-wii-u-premium-console-with-zombiu-and-wii-u-pro-controller-186723

Not as bargain as previous, but not the worse now that prices have gone back up in places.

Edited by Rummy

Just bought it!!! But I won't be getting any Wii U games for a while, probably not until Sonic Lost World lol. At least it beats spending £220 for a basic one.

EDIT: I guess I'll pick up Sonic Racing Transformed and Tekken Tag Tournament 2, what are the cheapest places to get those?

Edited by f00had

I guess I'll pick up Sonic Racing Transformed and Tekken Tag Tournament 2, what are the cheapest places to get those?
As far as I can tell, the cheapest for Tekken at the moment is GAME *shivers* :heh: and for Sonic it's Zavvi.

Tekken £17.99

Sonic £17.59

: peace: