NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wii U Price Check

Shopto are scumbag rouge traders ,

Didn't know they sold make up.

Anyway, mine has arrived! Just setting it up now.

magnets1.jpg

As crazy as it sounds i wonder could paying in advance screw with shopto's process'

Well without wishing to fan flames, and this is a kinda educated guess more than anything, but having worked for similar companies rather than see it as good will that you paid up front and delivering yours first, it can be seen as guaranteed money in the bank, so they will focus on getting deliveries out to those who they haven't taken payment from to get more money in.

Of course there could be plenty of people who paid upfront and got there's, and they may have taken money at beginning of week from people so may not be relevant, but from the little experience I have you could have a point!

Shopto are scumbag rouge traders

Didn't know they sold make up.

perhaps they are moving on to selling expensive alcohol

pavillon-rouge-s1.jpg

Just as a counter, I pre-paid and mine is listed as shipped. I've preordered and bought many items from shopto over the last 3 or 4 years and never known them to be anything less than first class for service, as opposed to play, amazon, zavvi and game where i've had things take up to a week later than the release date!

Couldn't get an answer on the phone or through support so

I pointed out on twitter , why are they sending orders in the wrong order , and that i thought it was unfair the way they are handling this. I even said i understand that they are swamped with orders but should still treat people fairly , got 1 robotic reply just saying the release is tomorrow and they have now blocked me , shows they don't give a monkeys I find that rude to boot.

Edited by yesteryeargames

Shopto are scumbag rouge traders

They're not and you know they're not. Stop getting your knickers in a twist because you're desperate for your new toy. Patience. If it's not with you on Friday you have the freedom of the Wii U board to rant about it. And call me and @Guy twats.

You know a page of a thread is gonna be good when there's a huge image of Jessie Pinkman in the first post.

They're not and you know they're not. Stop getting your knickers in a twist because you're desperate for your new toy. Patience. If it's not with you on Friday you have the freedom of the Wii U board to rant about it. And call me and @Guy twats.

Couldn't agree more.

Easy to say if you have your order or at least know its on the way , mine still hasn't even been shipped.

Have you... you know, telephoned them about this? I'd at least get assurance it was being sent today for delivery tomorrow at this stage. Especially before lambasting them as rogue traders.

Edited by Guy

Checked my tracking number on the TNT site a minute ago, still nothing.

Then just now the door bell rang, and there was a big parcel waiting for me. :grin:

IT'S HERE!!!

Just in time for me to set up before going out to work...

EDIT:. THE SIGNAL REACHES MY BEDROOM PERFECTLY!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!! :D:bouncy:

Edited by Dcubed

oh dammit the suspense is killing me now! all you lucky so-and-so's getting your WiiU's is depressing! I've been at work since 4.30am and can't leave until 3.30pm and i don't even think mine will arrive till tomorrow!

AHHHHHHH

(suppose i can finish the lineages and legacies of Tales of Graces F to fill my time)

My first shopto delivery is here! Came with all my games and Pro Controller but my friends WiiU, so sitting here with all that and no console! But thankfully that's out for delivery too! But the impatience now is growing :heh:

I hate the wait for the courier. My friend at TNT said it'd be here before 11 but alas, the tracking says 9-6

EDIT:. THE SIGNAL REACHES MY BEDROOM PERFECTLY!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!! :D:bouncy:

Very nice!

I hope the same can be said about me... first I need the console to arrive :woops:

My tracking code still doesn't work, so I have no idea where mine is T_T

Like @Serebii said, the tracking codes from ShopTo don't work.

I can confirm this because mine still isn't working and the delivery has arrived.

Like @Serebii said, the tracking codes from ShopTo don't work.

I can confirm this because mine still isn't working and the delivery has arrived.

Never mind, mine has just ARRIVED! Saw the TNT van pulling up outside so waited by the door for them to ring, lol.

I emailed TNT and they sent me a tracking number that works. Mine is on a truck somewhere but not been delivered yet, so im stuck at work refreshing the tracking page wishing it was 5:30!