NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wii U Price Check

Not sure if this is good or not, but today I was in work for 6 for a live release, this means I finish early. So IF TNT have delivered and leave it at a depot, then I can get it during normal work hours as i'll be finishing at just gone 1pm today.

Of course, this is all wishful thinking, it could end up arriving tomorrow as scheduled, in which case that's fine as i'm off tomorrow.

Well my tracking number still isn't working as well so looks like the dream of getting it early is over, but that still leaves just one more day of waiting (then a REALLY long day at work knowing it's waiting for me when I finish).

With regards to the discussion of shopto delivery order (cannot be bothered multi quoting)

I certainly understand your frustration, i get it as i'm in the same boat, but as long as its here Friday then i don't care! they could transport it via carrier pigeon for all i care as long as i get it then.

BUT

If it doesn't come friday then yeah i'd then have to say you have cause for complaint.

but i'm sure this time tomorrow, you'll be posting from your WiiU exclaiming your love for all things nintendo, unless you decide to unplug the thing as it updates as the current American craze is going

MY WII U JUST ARRIVED FROM SHOPTO VIA TNT BUT I HAVE TO GO WORK IN HALF AN HOUR!!!!!!

8944B8CE-3FBB-4857-A2DA-F62BB5446793-801-000000D1066F37AD.jpg

Sonic is coming in a seperate order.

**blatantly rubbing our noses in it**

corrected it :heh:

god damn that is depressing my order on shopto still shows as processing! i hope its like a previous order (think it was skyward sword) where it was still processing even when it was delivered :blank:

Well it solved my problem of no-one being in! As i'm leaving for work at 08:30,

i'm gonna save opening the box till then as I don't want to rush it!!

Hopefully sonic should come with the normal post later.

Hope everyone gets theirs today, I just got really excited and wanted to post a pic so u all knoew I wasn't just chatting shit!

MY WII U JUST ARRIVED FROM SHOPTO VIA TNT BUT I HAVE TO GO WORK IN HALF AN HOUR!!!!!!

Sweet, mine should come soon. A friend of mine works at TNT and told me that mine is scheduled for this morning :D

Sweet, mine should come soon. A friend of mine works at TNT and told me that mine is scheduled for this morning :D

Awesome!

Hopefully today goes fast in work for me. :smile:

@Aneres11 lives round the corner from me so hopefully he has had his delivered as well.

Wow... I'm jealous of you, but also extremely pleased for you!

such mixed emotions :blank: :p

Will be a long day of work for you today:p

@Mike1988uk was your tracking number active on TNT's website or did you not check?

My friend at TNT told me that the tracking numbers ShopTo gave aren't active as tracking numbers but are just reference numbers for if you need to contact them :/

My friend at TNT told me that the tracking numbers ShopTo gave aren't active as tracking numbers but are just reference numbers for if you need to contact them :/

Don't get me excited like that! :D May have had a little run around the tiny office I'm in over it.

Don't get me excited like that! :D May have had a little run around the tiny office I'm in over it.

Sorry :p

He gave me my tracking number and it's out for delivery so I'm assuming all of yours are too. He told me the company received thousands of Wii Us from ShopTo yesterday

Will be a long day of work for you today:p

Me too :( (and I bet that mine will arrive just before I leave...)

Have a feeling I'll be ringing TNT later to apologise for ejaculating over their delivery man.

One shiny new console and...

joker_lose_their_minds_gif.gif

Anybody had games dispatched from Tesco Direct? I'm still waiting on them sending Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed.

For anybody waiting on Tesco Direct. They've just dispatched my Sonic Racing. Looks like I won't be playing it over the weekend!

At least they've actually dispatched it. I'm still waiting for Zavvi to dispatch Tekken U.

Just ot further @Mike1988uk post - mine also arrived just after his. I had already left for work - my sister text me a picture of the box!!

I work til 5:15 - and as I posted last night, my bedroom is in chaos so this is torture for me!!

Still, excited it arrived.

Hope all you guys get it today too!! :yay:

Shopto are scumbag rouge traders , I ordered the exact same items zombie u pack and sonic at start of November , pre paid over 2 weeks ago and it's still not shipped , been processing money they already have in their system for over 2 weeks, just cancelled all if my future pre orders from them, I didn't expect special treatment just to be treated the same as you guys and everyone else , People who orderd the bloody same bundle yesterday just had theirs

Shopto are scumbag rouge traders , I ordered the exact same items zombie u pack and sonic at start of November , pre paid over 2 weeks ago and it's still not shipped , been processing money they already have in their system for over 2 weeks, just cancelled all if my future pre orders from them, I didn't expect special treatment just to be treated the same as you guys and everyone else , People who orderd the bloody same bundle yesterday just had theirs

I've had terrible trouble with them in the past and I really didn't want to pre-order the Wii U with them (but did because the deal was so good :rolleyes:). I was hoping they'd changed over the past two years since I last used them. It doesn't sound like they have though.

Be careful if you cancel your pre-paid order because the small print says they'll only refund you in credit or charge you a fee to get the money back.

I've had terrible trouble with them in the past and I really didn't want to pre-order the Wii U with them (but did because the deal was so good :rolleyes:). I was hoping they'd changed over the past two years since I last used them. It doesn't sound like they have though.

Be careful if you cancel your pre-paid order because the small print says they'll only refund you in credit or charge you a fee to get the money back.

That is not the sort of thing i wanted to hear when languishing as "processing"

just wondered has anyone other than me and @yesteryeargames pre-paid for their orders?

As crazy as it sounds i wonder could paying in advance screw with shopto's process'