NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wii U Price Check

That's interesting. My order is listed as complete, but I don't seem to have a tracking number. ::shrug:

That or I've gone blind. :heh: Where does the tracking number appear?

They say it's your order number

My TNT tracking number still hasn't activated.

No, nor has mine. I wonder if they're going to wait till Friday after all. Kind of suits me, as I'll be off then, but I'm pretty busy tomorrow. Also the update isn't likely to go live till, what, mid-afternoon Fri (knowing NoE)?

No, nor has mine. I wonder if they're going to wait till Friday after all. Kind of suits me, as I'll be off then, but I'm pretty busy tomorrow. Also the update isn't likely to go live till, what, mid-afternoon Fri (knowing NoE)?

I'm still hoping for tomorrow for both delivery and update. NOE and NOAu often share the same servers so you never know

That's interesting. My order is listed as complete, but I don't seem to have a tracking number. ::shrug:

That or I've gone blind. :heh: Where does the tracking number appear?

On the Shopto order page there's a Ref 'SORMxxxxx'.

Goto TNTs site and on the right select track by reference, enter the Shopto Ref.

Mine has the status 'Please Call'. I've seen this before when an order is being held for a release date.

Well Zavvi have shipped my games... but Saino's haven't shipped my Wii U...

*confused gif*

Errr.... what are people's thoughts on Simply Games? I need a cheap place to get ZombiU from so any other suggestions would be kicking rad.

Well Zavvi have shipped my games... but Saino's haven't shipped my Wii U...

*confused gif*

Zavvi are still yet to post my order of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 U.

Errr.... what are people's thoughts on Simply Games? I need a cheap place to get ZombiU from so any other suggestions would be kicking rad.

I've used them in the past and they were pretty good. I don't think you'd receive it by Friday now though.

I'm still hoping for tomorrow for both delivery and update. NOE and NOAu often share the same servers so you never know

I'm out until early hours of Friday so I'd need to arrange for someone to be in tomorrow. So I could have done with knowing today. Still says 'Not Found'

Zavvi are still yet to post my order of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 U.

I've used them in the past and they were pretty good. I don't think you'd receive it by Friday now though.

I'm out until early hours of Friday so I'd need to arrange for someone to be in tomorrow. So I could have done with knowing today. Still says 'Not Found'

Just means they haven't been sorted at the Collection Depot yet. Quite common. Don't worry

amazon shipped my sonic racing and Blops 2.

Processing NSMB 2 and Wii U!

Wii U 32GB for £200.. happy days :)

Anybody had games dispatched from Tesco Direct? I'm still waiting on them sending Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed.

This buzz in here right now? This is what drags me into getting consoles on launch.

Come to the midnight launch! I'll talk to you for five minutes then get bored and move on :heh:

Oh, grow up.

They have messed up my order and sent people who orderd as late as todays , why should i not be annoyed with them, i spent over £700 !

the fact they are randomly sending orders rather than in order like it should be is not on. Its like queing up at a midnight launch for hours and letting the people from the back of the queue go in first

Edited by yesteryeargames

That's like queing up at a midnight launch for hours and letting the people from the back of the que go in first

Wasn't someone on about that for the 3DS launch? :blank:

If that's the case that's pretty bad and I agree with your sentiments.

@yesteryeargames you did check their site and not just wait for an e-mail, right? A few friends of mine have their orders completed but no e-mail. Many of my orders end up not having a shipped e-mail too. It's quite common

Come to the midnight launch! I'll talk to you for five minutes then get bored and move on :heh:

TEMPTATION... RISING...

Its like queing up at a midnight launch for hours and letting the people from the back of the que go in first

Nice comparison, but I think you're missing the fact that if your console wasn't shipped today, it'll be shipped tomorrow for Friday delivery. Regardless of when you pre-order, the only thing that is a guarantee is that the order will be shipped to arrive in time for release. The release date isn't tomorrow, it's on Friday.

Since the Wii U can only be safely sent via courier, due to the size and value, you'll definitely have yours for release on Friday. Therefore there isn't really a problem here.

I think the packages are likely all ready to rock and at this stage it probably wouldn't be practical to ask the courier "Please load these into your van in this order and deliver them in this order."

As far as Shopto are concerned, there's only an issue here if your console doesn't arrive on release.

I get that you're frustrated, I really do, but is it really the end of the world you might have to wait until the actual release date to play your system?

Regarding the processing of ShopTo orders... I wonder if membership level was taken into account?

Probably not but it's just a thought, I've had gold membership on there for a while now and I got the dispatch e-mail at 8:26am today.

All the email said though was it would go on the next TNT shipment. Who said that that was on Weds?

For all we know our consoles are still sitting there waiting to be picked up tomorrow.

All the email said though was it would go on the next TNT shipment. Who said that that was on Weds?

For all we know our consoles are still sitting there waiting to be picked up tomorrow.

Don't ruin the dream! ;_;

''Your Amazon.co.uk order of ''Nintendo Wii U 32GB...'' has been dispatched'' :D Can't wait for Friday!!! :yay:

Edited by shadow mario