NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wii U Price Check

Still not shipped I phoned them they said its random which ones are picked up they said there is no order to which they send them :S so people who even orderd today on here have already had them shipped and I for some reason am having bad luck even having payed for this lot a while ago and pre orderd over a month ago ,

Is it 5 pm or 5,30 the cut off point ?

Still not shipped I phoned them they said its random which ones are picked up they said there is no order to which they send them :S so people who even orderd today on here have already had them shipped and I for some reason am having bad luck even having payed for this lot a while ago and pre orderd over a month ago ,

6:30 is, I believe

well thats quite er.... Random and needlessly random! I never expected paying early would mean shipping early (just money i can't accidentally spend and hopefuly speed up order making), but to have no system? not alphabetically or order number based seems strange.

What would happen if they got half their allotted stock and couldn't make launch for people who ordered months ago, but people ordering today got them?

In a way i'm not bothered if it doesn't turn up tomorrow, because i'm working and it will end up at a depot, but Friday i'm home so its better for me

but still random processing? thats just strange

Awww yeah!

Hope the update is live for tomorrow. @Ashley, care to venture a statement?

Stop dreaming.

Got my shipping e-mail for bundle at 10:24 & and my sonic order from yesterday at 14:01.

My mum is actually off work so I will have more chance of someone being in to collect but not guaranteed as she could go out! :/

Stop dreaming.

Aww :( That sucks, was hoping to get Miiverse stuff set up for tomorrow and avoid the massive server load

Got my shipping email at 8:26 this morning, I knew it was a good idea taking Thursday off as well as Friday!

Stop dreaming.

Just as well that I'm working all day tomorrow then! I won't be able to touch the console till almost midnight anyway and I don't really want my first experience with the console to be sans Miiverse and all the fancy features.

Cheers for the heads up, the wait at work won't feel quite as grating now :)

Just as well that I'm working all day tomorrow then! I won't be able to touch the console till almost midnight anyway and I don't really want my first experience with the console to be sans Miiverse and all the fancy features.

Cheers for the heads up, the wait at work won't feel quite as grating now :)

Means I can focus on the games tomorrow and Miiverse etc Friday :)

Means I can focus on the games tomorrow and Miiverse etc Friday :)

You're just trying to make me feel bad now :cry:

Either way, I'm gonna get the best and most complete 1st moment experience. So nyeh! :p

You're just trying to make me feel bad now :cry:

Either way, I'm gonna get the best and most complete 1st moment experience. So nyeh! :p

Waiting an hour for an update on jammed servers? :p

This buzz in here right now? This is what drags me into getting consoles on launch.

I certainly want to, but I also cannot afford to. I was totally counting on negative impressions and a weak launch to drive me away, but alas... it's two days before release and I'm already having the new system sweats. This always happens against my better judgement and every time I buy a console on launch I promptly hop on board the never again train.

I just have to keep telling myself it'll be no different with the Wii U.

This is a test of my endurance as a functional adult. I will prevail. I must prevail.

Edited by Guy

Well what do you know, got my email too! Got it at 4.30pm so should have made today's send out.

My email said 5pm cut off for TNT.

Still no dispatch e-mail from ShopTo... :cry:

My order is listed as complete on the site though, perhaps the e-mail just got lost? :blank:

Yeah that must be what happened, right?... RIGHT!? :heh::hmm:

Hmm, my Shopto order shows 'processing' but the TNT tracking reference shows it was picked up yesterday!

TNT tracking reference numbers are used multiple times.

Still no dispatch e-mail from ShopTo... :cry:

My order is listed as complete on the site though, perhaps the e-mail just got lost? :blank:

Yeah that must be what happened, right?... RIGHT!? :heh::hmm:

Absolutely :)

Yeah I thought that but it has my Town as the destination.

So a chance even those in processing may be on their way?

Perhaps Shopto are swamped so the website updates are slow.

Tomorrow is my longest day. So I won't be able to do much at all. I'll Just transfer my Mii and have a look around.

Hmm, my Shopto order shows 'processing' but the TNT tracking reference shows it was picked up yesterday!
That's interesting. My order is listed as complete, but I don't seem to have a tracking number. ::shrug:

That or I've gone blind. :heh: Where does the tracking number appear?