NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wii U Price Check

Do think it would be too late to pre-order a bundle from shopto? As I'm having second thoughts about Amazon...

The banner on their site says "guaranteed delivery" and "30th", but it's still a little ambiguous. Not sure what to advise there really.

My credit card company just called asking if this was fraud lol

Lloyds do this to me every time I make a big purchase. Was worried they'd block this one, but no calls from the fraud department yet... Perhaps this is why Shopto began processing so early.

But where's your happy gif?

I was in work and posted that on my phone! :p

My happy gif:

tumblr_me09r15NYD1r03eaxo1_400.gif

Edited by Mike1988uk

That ZombiU bundle with NintendoLand and NSMBU is now £424 on shopto. I got it loads cheaper than that as just got an order receipt email. I didn't know they changed the prices so much?! Oh well, I'm happy!

That ZombiU bundle with NintendoLand and NSMBU is now £424 on shopto. I got it loads cheaper than that as just got an order receipt email. I didn't know they changed the prices so much?! Oh well, I'm happy!

It was changed not long after the bundle went on for the £369 price.

We are the lucky ones! :D

I can't afford to buy one.

ParksandRecreationchairthrow.gif

I can't tell you how much that gif made me laugh. AAaaahahaha. Hillarious. :laughing:

I can't tell you how much that gif made me laugh. AAaaahahaha. Hillarious. :laughing:

Is that coz it reminded you of a certain boy in one of our classes at high school that did the same?!! :laughing:

Saino's has now charged my Credit Card... this means it must have been allocated and processed...

Any chance of an early delivery...?

Just pre ordered one at Blockbusters today, Black model for £299. Should get one Friday without any problems, the only ones they can't promise is the ZombiU bundle.

Also my old Ray Bans that I've had on Ebay for nearly 2 month just sold tonight for £50, good timing!

tumblr_me4mzjZpdj1ro5xkfo1_500.gif

Edited by Caris

It was changed not long after the bundle went on for the £369 price.

We are the lucky ones! :D

Ahh right, I didn't know, that's awesome :grin:

Got mine already.

b4akk3.jpg

Sorry....

Now that I've been a douche, anyone know the cheapest retailer price for ZombiU?

Got mine already.

b4akk3.jpg

Sorry....

Now that I've been a douche, anyone know the cheapest retailer price for ZombiU?

Sainsbury's will likely have it for just under £40

My order for Batman: Arkham City: Armoured Edition has been shipped, from The Hut. Now the waiting game, takes about 2-3 weeks to get here. No news on the Wii U or NintendoLand yet.

My order for Batman: Arkham City: Armoured Edition has been shipped, from The Hut. Now the waiting game, takes about 2-3 weeks to get here. No news on the Wii U or NintendoLand yet.

Just received shipping notice from shopto, supposed to be 24 hour shipping, so chance to get it early you think?

Just received shipping notice from shopto, supposed to be 24 hour shipping, so chance to get it early you think?

Just had shipping confirmation too :D

Just woke up to the sound of my iPhone telling me that my Wii U has shipped.

Now THAT's the way to start the day! :bouncy:

Too bad that I'm working tomorrow, so I'm not actually gonna be able to play the Wii U till I get back! :heh:

ShopTo emails usually go into ma spam folder, the shipping notice is the first time it hasn't.