NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wii U Price Check

The prices will no doubt settle down to the usual £40 standard eventually. They're just reaming the early adopters who are willing to pay these stupid prices.

I know, I'd like CoD day 1, but at £40+!! You know places will start doing deals on it fairly quickly, and games like Batman and ME3 should plummet very quickly.

Probably being a bit ridiculous but getting slightly concerned about shopto and my order. Just thankful no one has had theirs taken yet. The order confirmed was my old order and when I called to maker sure i could get the new bundle they literally just dfeleted my old order and said it would be fine... was never convinced!

We started processing Wii U preorders on Friday 23rd.We will continue processing until Weds 28th.Thanks.

I guess that they really are going to wait until Thursday before shipping them out then (meaning that it wont arrive till Friday)

Oh well, guess I'm not getting it early :hmm:

Probably being a bit ridiculous but getting slightly concerned about shopto and my order. Just thankful no one has had theirs taken yet. The order confirmed was my old order and when I called to maker sure i could get the new bundle they literally just dfeleted my old order and said it would be fine... was never convinced!

Yeah, if it was just me not having it done, then I'd be worried

I guess that they really are going to wait until Thursday before shipping them out then (meaning that it wont arrive till Friday)

Oh well, guess I'm not getting it early :hmm:

No, don't think like that! THEY WILL SHIP EARLY! THEY MUST!!

They are still advertising a guarantee for pre-orders made now for delivery for launch so all of ours will be processed in time.

Shopto have taken my money for wii u plus games, kinda suck for me as I forgot I had that preorder and will now be getting 2 Wii U's this week, Fuck.

Just been charged for all my Wii U related stuff in a single order! Funny how I just logged on to check then I got the email. Just paid off my Figma Link figure as well.

Now to wait for the shipping email.

Yep, mine is processing now too.

Still reckon that they'll wait till Thursday to actually ship them out though.

Still not got an email yet :(, but then I have paid mine off early anyway tonight so might be why.

Still not got an email yet :(, but then I have paid mine off early anyway tonight so might be why.

Yeah, the e-mails here are just that they've taken the cash

D'oh, got an email from ShopTo saying my pre-order couldn't be processed and to login online and check. Noticed that I didn't have a card added (oops, first time ordering from them), so added one and pre-paid the pre-order. Hopefully still means I get it on friday :-(

D'oh, got an email from ShopTo saying my pre-order couldn't be processed and to login online and check. Noticed that I didn't have a card added (oops, first time ordering from them), so added one and pre-paid the pre-order. Hopefully still means I get it on friday :-(

I almost had a similar issue. About 3 weeks ago, my card was replaced due to possible fraud. When I got the new one, I couldn't find the edit button so went to cancel my card...instead it went to cancel every pre-order I had. Managed to stop it though

I almost had a similar issue. About 3 weeks ago, my card was replaced due to possible fraud. When I got the new one, I couldn't find the edit button so went to cancel my card...instead it went to cancel every pre-order I had. Managed to stop it though

Any guesses if I'll be alright for delivery this week?

Any guesses if I'll be alright for delivery this week?

Should be, best contact them

Should be, best contact them

Yeah I contacted them on their online ticketing system, guess I'll just wait and see if/when they get back to me.

Whoo Hoo!

Your Order Details:

Ref Title Qty Price

WIIUCA01 Call of Duty Black Ops 2 1 £13.78

WIIUHW31 Wii U Black 32gb Zombi U Pack + New Super Mario Bros U + Nintendo Land 1 £340.78

WIIUSO01 Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Special Edition 1 £0.78

CAWE00 TNT "24h Delivery within UK" Excl. Chan. Islands 1 FREE

Sub Total: £355.34

Shipping: FREE

Discount Applied £72.69 CR

ORDER TOTAL: £355.34

You have earned 6639 points worth £16.60 from this transaction! You can spend them instantly!

Some weird numbers there - I paid for COD and Sonic with my PayPal funds. I am EXCITE!! :yay: :yay:

My only fear now is that they hold the order, to add BO2 or/and Sonic to the bundle, seeing as they sent an e-mail the other day saying they'd be shipping everything together...

Edited by welsh_gamer

Good old Shopto eh? Card charged :yay: Does this mean we officially own a Wii U now? :o

Yeah you do, it's just being held hostage by a group of thugs who are waiting until the Feds (Nintendo) force them to hand over the goods.