NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wii U Price Check

ASDFIUGGHSGJLG DAMMIT

I want one now and there's NO REAL REASON TO EVEN BUY ONE AT LAUNCH. Why do I always do this? Fucking Nintendo and their LURE.

If I get through this year without ordering one of these things it will be a freaking miracle. My one solace is that I haven't dropped a pre-order down and stock limitations may simply prevent me from getting my hands on a unit prematurely.

Edited by Guy

@Lens of Truth, you cancelled your ZombiU bundle and changed for that ZombiU, NSMBU + NintendoLand bundle.

But then you re-ordered the ZombiU bundle afterwards and are guaranteed a console on launch?

I changed my ZombiU bundle to the Mario/Zombi/Nintendo Land one and have been guaranteed mine for launch.

@Lens of Truth, you cancelled your ZombiU bundle and changed for that ZombiU, NSMBU + NintendoLand bundle.

But then you re-ordered the ZombiU bundle afterwards and are guaranteed a console on launch?

No, didn't re-order. Shopto refer to it as ZombiU pack in their ticket but the preorder is still for Premium ZombiU with Mario and Nintendo Land :)

My initial order that I cancelled when they put the new bundles up was the ordinary Premium+NLand. I was worried after they told me I'd lost my place in the queue, but it seems they've had a healthy stock allocation after all!

I was so close to cancelling it too after being in HMV the other day, but thought I'd leave it on the off-chance :hehe:

What situation are you in? Have you preordered anywhere yet?

I pre ordered the ZombiU bundle back in September. I then pre ordered the other more recent bundle I mentioned.

Shopto also gave me the launch day confirmation letter for my ZombiU bundle and that's it. No mention for my other bundle. So I'm going to have to clear this out with them.

Ah, so you didn't cancel the original like me? I think all should be well, but best to clear up any confusion with them first via a ticket.

They obviously have enough to meet all orders up untill at least the 3rd of this month, so I wouldn't be too concerned.

I think dazzybee is in the same situation.

I had the ZombieU bundle pre-ordered in September and ordered nintendo land and mario with it (£405) but when the new bundle came out which worked out cheaper for the same games I pre-ordered that one in the other week (zombie U + nintendo land and mario for £370).

I didn't cancel my first one yet just incase... I got a ticket from ShopTo just saying I was guaranteed the Zombie U bundle but technically that is in both so I dunno where I stand if I cancel my own from September?

I may end up cancelling both and waiting into the new year anyway so I'm not sure why I am so bothered! Ha.

Edited by Mike1988uk

Yeah same boat. There is NOreason they won't swap our zombi u bundle for the added games news it's the same thing. So if shopto don't do it, ill fuck the and go with my zavvi preorder.

ASDFIUGGHSGJLG DAMMIT

I want one now and there's NO REAL REASON TO EVEN BUY ONE AT LAUNCH. Why do I always do this? Fucking Apple and their LURE.

Just edited a tiny bit so when the next Apple product comes out I'll send this your way so you don't have to bother typing another one up :heh:

Just edited a tiny bit so when the next Apple product comes out I'll send this your way so you don't have to bother typing another one up :heh:

That was a fair edit and I approve it.

Anyone with two pre-orders (1 for the ZombiU bundle and 1 for the ZombiU bundle with Nintendoland and Mario) contacted and heard anything from ShopTo.net regarding which pre-order they are guranteed for launch, or about cancelling one or the other?

I hope I get mine day one. I have three pre-orders in:

• Elkjøp retail (NOK 3195 / £350) (deposit: NOK 500 / £54)
  • Elkjøp.no (NOK 3195 / £350) (paid in full)
  • GameStop retail (NOK 3295 / £360) (deposit: NOK 50 / £ 5)

All pre-orders was made within a week after the September 13th Nintendo Direct, so I expect to get at least one.

Edited by are1981

I cancelled my ZombiU one for the Mario/NintendoLand/ZombiU bundle and had mine confirmed for launch but wouldn't people who didn't cancel their original ones have two confirmed for launch seeing as they were placed before the 5th?

Anyone with two pre-orders (1 for the ZombiU bundle and 1 for the ZombiU bundle with Nintendoland and Mario) contacted and heard anything from ShopTo.net regarding which pre-order they are guranteed for launch, or about cancelling one or the other?

I'm calling them tomorrow. Need it sorting one way or the other.

I called them just now and told them about my situation. I have 2 pre-orders but only one of them was to be shipped for launch day. I asked if I would receive the ZombiU|NSMBU|NintendoLand bundle at launch, he said yes.

I told him that I wanted to keep the ZombiU bundle + NSMBU + NintendoLand and cancel my previous ZombiU bundle. That was it!

Now I got the bundle I wanted for a good price!

All in 2 minutes

:yay:

Cheers bud. Calling now. :)

Yup, sorted. Excellent. Still a bit worried though as they just canceled my other order. That's it. Be funny if next week they dint ship it :)

They also cancelled my solo bundle this morning and confirmed that the ZombiU bundle + NSMBU + NintendoLand bundle would be the one I'd get for launch. I am SO excited :yay:

Has anyone, like me for my sins, pre ordered Wii U through a GAME store? If so has any one heard about their orders yet? I would never wish anyone out of a job but the idiots that work in my local one don't even know if NSMBU is being released on the 30th yet so I can't pre order that, and no clue about my console...

Heads up for anyone buying from Shopto. It seems that they've finally put up Pro Controllers to buy separately (AFAIK, it wasn't available before)

So are we going to use this thread next week to talk about when our consoles have been shipped or when we queued up to get one?

So are we going to use this thread next week to talk about when our consoles have been shipped or when we queued up to get one?

Absolutely. It should be changed to Wii U Pre-Order Status...covers price etc

Absolutely. It should be changed to Wii U Pre-Order Status...covers price etc

Yeah I second this, good idea.

Though it should also mention a price watch as well, since I'm sure that some other members who aren't getting a Wii U at launch might want to know where to go to get updates on retailer bundles, price drops and deals.

If they are as they say processing orders from Tomorrow (eeeeep so soon) what realistically are our chances of the console being shipped early? I'd love for them to ship it tuesday, wednesday is more realistic, but could they ship thursday and it arrive friday?

Is it DPD it comes with (for some reason i think so) never used them so i have no idea how good/bad they are

If they are as they say processing orders from Tomorrow (eeeeep so soon) what realistically are our chances of the console being shipped early? I'd love for them to ship it tuesday, wednesday is more realistic, but could they ship thursday and it arrive friday?

Is it DPD it comes with (for some reason i think so) never used them so i have no idea how good/bad they are

We'll get it Thursday at the absolute earliest, but chances are ship Thursday for Friday. DPD is the default delivery company, yes