NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Wii U Price Check

What are Sainsbury's like with pre-orders? As you can get a Wii U premium for £269.99 with a code.

I ordered my 3DS XL with them and got it launch day. I reckon every single outlet, good and bad usually will get hardware to you on the day as it will be couriered.

What are the details of that offer?!

I ordered my 3DS XL with them and got it launch day. I reckon every single outlet, good and bad usually will get hardware to you on the day as it will be couriered.

What are the details of that offer?!

Use any of these codes and get 10% off, also works on Wii U games too.

SETENS12R / SETENS12P / SETENS12C / SETENS12D

Use any of these codes and get 10% off, also works on Wii U games too.

SETENS12R / SETENS12P / SETENS12C / SETENS12D

I just tried a code and it does work.. almost tempts me into actually going through with the transaction :eek:

I've now decided I'm getting a bargain (but maybe not on Day One, depending on delivery).

Premium WiiU - £269.99 (Saino's -10%)

ZombiU - £34.16 (Zavvi -10%)

NSMBU - £35.78 (Zavvi -10%)

Total Price = £339.93

Amazon Total Price: £423.47

Bargain I think!

Well, you probably won't receive your games from Zavvi on launch based on my experience, but I do hope otherwise.

Well, you probably won't receive your games from Zavvi on launch based on my experience, but I do hope otherwise.

Yeah I thought that, but as I'm out on the 30th (Damn that works X-Mas do!!), I assume they may get to me by the following Monday/Tuesday??

That'll give me the weekend to fully play NintendoLand, play with the system itself and explain to my 3 year old daughter that Daddy's new toy... isn't a toy!

Zavvi will ship on launch day. It'll be couriered, we'll be fine.

*hoping anyway as I've ordered with them*

Sorry, you got that price where and how?

Sainsburys Entertainment website, using a 10% off code that Cube gave on page 5.

Zavvi will ship on launch day. It'll be couriered, we'll be fine.

*hoping anyway as I've ordered with them*

Console will most likely be couriered but I would have thought that separate games will just be sent as normal through their normal system.

Console will most likely be couriered but I would have thought that separate games will just be sent as normal through their normal system.

Yeah they will. But hopefully they'll arrive earlier. Oh who knows. A couple of weeks before I'm going to call them and see how they are shipping them, MIT bottle it and pay more for shopto.

Hey I get regular e-mails telling me how sorry Zavvi are for not delivering ZombiU and NSMBU on time!?!

Hey I get regular e-mails telling me how sorry Zavvi are for not delivering ZombiU and NSMBU on time!?!

I'm getting the same from The HUT, which is basically the same company operating another 'rival' web dealer.

They keep sending me the same 10% off voucher and begging me to use them again. Which will never happen.

Those 10% vouchers can't be used on Pre-orders or Consoles anyway.

I think Zavvi are great, never had any trouble with them or The Hut, and they tend to deliver faster than the likes of Play.

Those 10% vouchers can't be used on Pre-orders or Consoles anyway.

I think Zavvi are great, never had any trouble with them or The Hut, and they tend to deliver faster than the likes of Play.

So it keeps saying but I keep getting the money off on my purchases!

Don't know if anyone has seen the new bundles shopto.net are offering:

ZombiU WiiU bundle + Nintendo Land + New Super Mario Bros U - £369.85

Afraid I can't post a link as I havn't made enough posts yet but just go on the WiiU's recently added section, there are a few other bundles with other games included too.

Don't know if anyone has seen the new bundles shopto.net are offering:

ZombiU WiiU bundle + Nintendo Land + New Super Mario Bros U - £369.85

Afraid I can't post a link as I havn't made enough posts yet but just go on the WiiU's recently added section, there are a few other bundles with other games included too.

Brilliant, thanks! I've just changed my pre-order. This way I save money AND get the pro controller! :santa:

I hope it doesn't affect the likelihood of a launch day delivery though. I assume stock in the UK isn't as tight as elsewhere.

Edit - Also Sonic Racing Transformed is down to £29.86!

I would order that, but I don't want to risk losing my launch day guaranteed order :/

I would order that, but I don't want to risk losing my launch day guaranteed order :/

I don't think shopto would be pushing all these extra bundles if they didn't have the stock available. They must know their allotment by now. I might email them and ask.

I don't think shopto would be pushing all these extra bundles if they didn't have the stock available. They must know their allotment by now. I might email them and ask.

I've taken the risk and changed my order, I guess if you do miss launch tho their pre-order promise says they will give you £5 credit!

That'd be cool...will try and find out too. I just don't want to risk losing my order