NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (March 22nd)

A guy on Gaf had this happen to him.

ihGw1ZbIrIZxQ.gif

Quality. :D

Is it March yet? :bouncy:

It's weird as for the many many times i did this in MH3, this never happened to me. Wonder if only now is it possible..

Hahaha! On the volley. :laughing:

I'd maybe be more interested in Monster Hunter if it had ISS 64 commentary.. :indeed:

I'd maybe be more interested in Monster Hunter if it had ISS 64 commentary.. :indeed:

I cried. :D

Also, that loading time...seems much quicker than the loading times of the Wii version?

I'd be more interested in your comments if you liked Monster Hunter. :D

I cried. :D

Also, that loading time...seems much quicker than the loading times of the Wii version?

It's almost twice as fast. I posted a comparison in the Wii U thread a whiles back (3DS still wins though of course ;) )

It's almost twice as fast. I posted a comparison a few pass back (3DS still wins though of course ;) )

It's very noticeable. Not that it ever really bothered me in Tri.

So, i've been reading stuff about the game on various sites ( been on the look out for confirmation of voice chat ) and it seems the host of a town can now finally boot a person out of said town. This will make getting people in the same town much easier than it was on Tri. It was a nightmare when a random person would enter and wouldn't leave. Of course you wouldn't have this problem if you could have 8 players in town like on the original game. Two generations on and Capcom have seemed to have gone backwards. ::shrug:

Lol... I was on the edge of possibly buying it, but the fact that the 3DS version has no online pretty much makes it a certainty I won't be buying this game, ever... I don't intend to buy the WiiU 'till late 2014 at the earliest, therefore rendering this game completely useless.

Why does it seem so far away? The guys at 8-4 play have been playing this for months (they are based in Japan) and they keep talking about it, i want in T-T

Does anyone know if the Inu Yasha weapons are still in the game? I know we probably wont get them but you never know...

Why does it seem so far away? The guys at 8-4 play have been playing this for months (they are based in Japan) and they keep talking about it, i want in T-T

Does anyone know if the Inu Yasha weapons are still in the game? I know we probably wont get them but you never know...

I think they mentioned that we'll be getting "something". Whether that means we'll be getting the exact item they got or a slightly modified version of the same ones (ALA the western version of Tri), who knows?

So, i've been reading stuff about the game on various sites ( been on the look out for confirmation of voice chat ) and it seems the host of a town can now finally boot a person out of said town. This will make getting people in the same town much easier than it was on Tri. It was a nightmare when a random person would enter and wouldn't leave. Of course you wouldn't have this problem if you could have 8 players in town like on the original game. Two generations on and Capcom have seemed to have gone backwards. ::shrug:

Just be glad, this is capcom we are talking about, I'm very surprised they let us play online for free.

From a post made by Christian Svensson over at Capcom Unity concerning USB keyboard support...

I've asked the product manager to look into this. We'll have some "other news" on communications methods supported for MHTU to share soon though.

EDIT - I've just been told by the PM that there will be a day 1 update that will add functionality to support USB keyboards for chat (naturally, there's also a soft keyboard for those to use... and other features we'll talk about later).

From a post made by Christian Svensson over at Capcom Unity concerning USB keyboard support...

Ill take it! usb keyboard chat is definetly a good step forward, especailly when its late and my girlfriend is sleeping ^_^

8c37077765d10a23d89c339b5e464771.jpg?v=143550

Voice Chat has been confirmed too!

Plus, incoming Demo on 21 Feb for both Wii U and 3DS versions (no idea if just US only at this point as it doesn't specify).

Tri (Wii) servers to be shut down in April.

Edited by Captain Falcon

Will these be getting same day eShop releases?

The Wii U version will be coming to the eShop "around" that timeframe so not likely same day but you never know.

Voice Chat has been confirmed too!
And I see that it's via the GamePad mic: :cool:
Wii U owners will also be able to make use of the built-in GamePad microphone to chat with their online hunting party.

That's cool, no need to purchase a headset and I can throw my Wii Speak in the bin! :heh:

And I see that it's via the GamePad mic: :cool:

That's cool, no need to purchase a headset and I can throw my Wii Speak in the bin! :heh:

Can we still use a headset?

Can we still use a headset?
No idea, didn't see it mentioned in the Press Release. :hmm:

But I'm going to assume that you can.