NEurope
Retro_Link

Bayonetta 2

This was a must have before, now with the original included too it's a complete steal. Day one for me!

saBDYiz.jpg

Jesus, not even Samus' armour can contain those mammaries!

Her neck had to grow a few centimetres though.

The announcement (Bayonetta 1 that is) was great though, hopefully it will be the definitive version.

I was on the fence with this. Haven't played Bayonetta, but heard good things. However, by packaging Bayonetta in with it, I think I shall get it. Two games for the price of one. Can't go wrong.

I was on the fence with this. Haven't played Bayonetta, but heard good things. However, by packaging Bayonetta in with it, I think I shall get it. Two games for the price of one. Can't go wrong.

Pretty much, this announcement will no doubt aid in selling additional copies of the game. This is a masterstroke by Nintendo and Platinum. It gives people like you and I who missed the first game a real incentive to pick it up, while fans of the first game get to replay one of their favourite games which will doubtlessly be the definite version of it.

I have the original on PS3, which was a serious case of being the "bad port". Frame rate & loading time issues, and some dropped graphical detail. Still didn't stop me really enjoying it, so I'm really excited to play through it again in (assumedly) full detail & 60fps :)

I think that's justified, the boxart is awful compared to the artwork.

Taking out the crescent moon behind Bayonetta and replacing it with a full moon is stupid, seeing as the full moon seems to be a symbol of the game. None of the graphics team stopped to notice this I presume.

I'm in the same boat. I wasn't sure at first. But having both games included has convinced that I'd be insane to not get this.

I really really wish we got Bayonetta 1 either last christmas or before now, then we could've played and got more hyped, putting it with the game is absolutely amazing, but... I mean... which one do I play first? I don't want to get Bayonetta'd out!

Damn, what I would give for the inclusion of Zero Suit Samus in this game :laughing:

77Kc0sn.jpg

JnMgV5v.gif

I guess I am actually a bit of a perv when it comes to videogames.

Studying Japanese has been the right choice :laughing:

Edited by Fused King

Minisite is up for Bayo 1 Wii U :)

http://bayonetta2.nintendo.com/bayonetta.html

New features, only on Wii U

Wii U GamePad features

You can use the Wii U™ GamePad controller's touchscreen and a stylus to control the action in both Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2.

You can play using just the GamePad screen, without having to use your TV.

Japanese-language option

Choose between English and Japanese audio tracks, and select either English or Japanese subtitles to accompany the voiceovers.

Interesting that they added JPN voices to the original game, considering that the original Japanese version only had English voices to begin with!

The addition of Stylus controls will be a nice new way of playing the game too. Great for us re-visiting the game on Wii U :)

I need to say this. I LOVE the Mushroom Kingdom Princess costume.

Mainly because of that Bowser Foot replacing the high heel.

Is Bayonetta suggesting something about Peach and Bowser? I wouldn't put it past them.

I think that's justified, the boxart is awful compared to the artwork.

Taking out the crescent moon behind Bayonetta and replacing it with a full moon is stupid, seeing as the full CRESCENT moon seems to be a symbol of the game. None of the graphics team stopped to notice this I presume.

A small tweak.

Very happy the original comes with it, means I don't have to hook my 360 back up to play it again before lé sequel.

Still prefer her with long hair though.

Wasn't too interested in this before yesterday, having Bayonetta included changes things though. Will definitely be picking it up.

Online co op mode confirmed. A separate thing, not of the main game.

Weird. No Nintendo Network symbol on the box

I had zero interest in this game, but watching the treehouse live has actually got me excited for this game.

I have NO idea what's going on..and yet it looks sublime.

It appears The W101 has prepared me for this!

Kudos to the music. It sounds beautifully epic.

I want to see footage of the original running on Wii U. That will make or break this purchase for me. Apparently it's 60fps but ehh, I want to see comparisons.

I've never played the original. If it's included and runs well, then this is a no brainer purchase.

So the costumes in Bayonetta 1 changes the moves and other touches like sound effects and objects like money.