NEurope
Retro_Link

Bayonetta 2

Special Edition GET! :yay:

And ShopTo have redeemed themselves, after dropping the ball with Smash 3DS.

They were very close to losing a customer. ;)

*rips Bayo 2 out its cellophane prison*

Let's dance!

:bouncy:

Ahh Shopto, you never let me down :D

Would that delivery fit neatly through a normal size letterbox? I'm dreading the red redelivery slip, because if they can't get it to me for Saturday it might not be til the following Saturday :blank:

It's not like I ordered it this week, I ordered and paid for it 2 months ago. So they know well in advance. I think they'll get it it sent from Germany to Hong Kong and then send it back to me. Wouldn't it be cheaper for them to have it sent from Germany to me and it'd quicker for the customer too? Everybody wins. They're good on price and I know it will get here eventually, they're reliable on delivery, just not on time so I will not be ordering new releases from them again.

Wasn't an issue with date of order, more like when they start sending them out.

Won't be able to play this until next week :( For the Bayonetta virgins out there...enjoy :D

Mine still hasn't been detached. Amazon Prime = worst. service. EVER!!!!

Amazon never ever ship early.

Always Thursday late afternoon, early evening.

My double pack from Amazon (which I got for £31.85!) was dispatched an hour ago. If it's shipped today, you'll get it tomorrow if you have Prime surely?

I ordered the first print version from Game and I don't now if it come with Postman or a parcel courier

My double pack from Amazon (which I got for £31.85!) was dispatched an hour ago. If it's shipped today, you'll get it tomorrow if you have Prime surely?

You don't get it, do you? If you don't get it before the actual release date, then it's a terrible service. Terrible, terrible service to get it when it's supposed to be released. Terrible.

[/sarcasm]

Would that delivery fit neatly through a normal size letterbox? I'm dreading the red redelivery slip, because if they can't get it to me for Saturday it might not be til the following Saturday :blank:

It fit through my letterbox perfectly fine. No damage, no nothing :)

I want this game to do well so badly that I'm actually gonna buy it myself instead of just borrowing it.

I need to support my local game shop more as well. They're a great little shop that have hilariously and rightly outlasted two nearby GAME stores. So I'm getting it tomorrow, provided they have the double pack.

I want this game to do well so badly that I'm actually gonna buy it myself instead of just borrowing it.

I need to support my local game shop more as well. They're a great little shop that have hilariously and rightly outlasted two nearby GAME stores. So I'm getting it tomorrow, provided they have the double pack.

Damn right and all! N1 Games 4 LYF!

So between us, we're gonna end up having 3 copies of each game :laughing: (4 if you count Bayo 1 on 360! :o )

You can't say that we don't try! :p

601189_228728780577301_334068546_n%5B1%5D.jpg

Mine still hasn't been detached. Amazon Prime = worst. service. EVER!!!!

Got my email at 3.22pm. But even then that doesn't guarantee it'll arrive. Amazon Prime truly blows as a premium service. I don't understand why it's put me down for another free trial.

Gaming gonna take a serious backlog. Barely touched Hyrule Warriors, now this. Future PS4 purchase. I'm screwed.

:o

*dribbles uncontrollably*

This game is incredible. :awesome:

*EDIT*

Ooh, stamps!:

nfSb0Za.jpg

Edited by RedShell

Ooh, stamps!:

yay-cat_1997993.jpg

I agree.

tumblr_mk0n35Wj7u1r824lmo1_500.gif

Stamps! What are they good for? Absolutely nothing. Just say it again.

yay-cat_1997993.jpg

I agree.

tumblr_mk0n35Wj7u1r824lmo1_500.gif

Stamps! What are they good for? Absolutely nothing. Just say it again.

You miserable bastards. :heh:

You miserable bastards. :heh:

Wouldn't say miserable, just prefer to be rewarded for my hard work with stuff that's actually useful.

Even getting the "stickers" in Mario Kart 8, it was just "... Wow, thanks?"

Stamps are Nintendo's form of achievements, to show off you have accomplished something in the game.

That's why it's "yay"

But you can't look at each others' stamps?

When one posts with them on Miiverse, yes