NEurope
Retro_Link

Bayonetta 2

I thought that the only way you could do witch time was by dodging at the right time?

How else do you do it? Seems quite similar to dodging in hyrule warriors as I used it in the demo.

Oh, maybe it was activated by blocking and it was disabled on the dodge. Been ages since I played it, I thought you could activate it whenever you wanted but I clearly remembered wrong.

I tried the demo earlier and as usual was really impressed with the style of the game but just find that I get bored of the gameplay way too quickly which is why I never finished the first game. I might get this when it gets a lot cheaper.

I haven't been particularly interested in this at all but I decided to go ahead and download the demo last night while I was sleeping. I played it when I got up this morning and it was actually OK, but I don't think I was sold on it due to still disliking the protagonist and having a feeling that the combat will ultimately become tiresome..

Sad to say but I cancelled my pre-order of the game after trying the demo, it just wasn't for me.

I didn't bother with the demo, can't wait for the game and I intend to play them through one after the other. I'm not spoiling any of it!

The reviews in so far for Bayonetta 2:

GameSpot – 10 / 10

IGN – 9.5 / 10

Eurogamer – 9 / 10

Joystiq – 5 / 5

DigitalSpy – 4 / 5

Polygon – 7.5 / 10

Nintendo Life – 9 / 10

NintendoWorldReport – 9 / 10

VideoGamer – 9 / 10

GamesBeat – 87 / 100

GamesRadar – 4 / 5

Destructoid – 10 / 10

Edge - 10 / 10

Game Informer 9 / 10

Game Revolution 7 /10

It's averaging 91% so far on Metacritic from 29 reviews. It's doing really well(8 perfect scores) barring 2 reviews which have dragged it down a little.

I was going to ignore this as I never liked the demo for the original game on PS3, but after reading the GS review maybe I'll try out that Wii U demo.

Edited by Tales

Played the demo and quite enjoyed it. If I were to buy this, would it be a good idea to get the first one and play that first? Would playing the second game ruin anything or not give me the full story?

Played the demo and quite enjoyed it. If I were to buy this, would it be a good idea to get the first one and play that first? Would playing the second game ruin anything or not give me the full story?

As far as I can tell, no-one would say that Bayonetta has a deep story.

I'd get the first one because it's such a ridiculous bargain!

So yeah, I'm getting both and playing the first one first.

The reviews in so far for Bayonetta 2:

GameSpot – 10 / 10

IGN – 9.5 / 10

Eurogamer – 9 / 10

Joystiq – 5 / 5

DigitalSpy – 4 / 5

Polygon – 7.5 / 10

Nintendo Life – 9 / 10

NintendoWorldReport – 9 / 10

VideoGamer – 9 / 10

GamesBeat – 87 / 100

GamesRadar – 4 / 5

Destructoid – 10 / 10

Edge - 10 / 10

Game Informer 9 / 10

Game Revolution 7 /10

It's averaging 91% so far on Metacritic from 29 reviews. It's doing really well(8 perfect scores) barring 2 reviews which have dragged it down a little.

Very very impressive

[TWEET]517502176675909632[/TWEET]

Only $391 with a whopping $1 off. For that price I may as well buy 2 pairs. And free shipping. Sold!

85b1ed1df4ee4e6ca96a7df900fb5a8d.jpg

Bayonetta 2 is still at 91% on Metacritic after 36 reviews.

Disc art from the North American version and confirmation not that we needed it that both games come on separate discs.

bayonetta-2-discs.png

Aye and another site of note that have since reviewed it is Gametrailers, who gave it 9.8/10.

http://www.gametrailers.com/reviews/wk2072/bayonetta-2-review

Over on IGN, the game isn't even out yet but there's w@nker trolls trying to discredit the game.

capture-png.184543

Bayonetta 2 First Print Edition is back in stock for pre-order at GAME. I hate them and I shouldn't give them free advertising but anyway:

Bayonetta2FirstPrintEdition.jpg

http://www.game.co.uk/en/bayonetta-2-first-print-edition-only-at-game-206923?

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

Wii U - Bayonetta 2 TV Commercial (North America)

The voive over is a bit monotone. Anyway that doesn't matter, what matters is that the game is advertised and isn't sent out to die. I want to see ads for this game everywhere and all the time. I haven't seen Wii U ads in ages. I'm constantly bombarded by ads for Xbox1 and PS4 and I will have to see it instead of being told ads are on Nickelodeon, Disney Channel or whatever equivalent channel and for obvious reasons it won't be or shouldn't be shown there.

Bayonetta 2 Review Discussion (IGN)

Edited by Wii
Automerged Doublepost

Baynetta 2 - Pub TV Histoire - Wii U (French Ad)

Very good, now stick it on telly.

GAME emailed earlier - they'll be processing the limited day one book etc. edition on Monday. Sweet.

It could be a while before I receive it. I ordered the double pack from cdwow.ie and they're shipping from Hong Kong. Didn't know they did that. Last game took 2 weeks to arrive. Fingers crossed it won't be anything like that. I e-mailed them and they say it's a'pre-relese' offer and will only ship it out on release day.

Edited by Wii

anyone getting the blu Ray film in November ? Any good places to pre order ? I have found it on amazon but for £22

anyone getting the blu Ray film in November ? Any good places to pre order ? I have found it on amazon but for £22

£18 at Base?

It could be a while before I receive it. I ordered the double pack from cdwow.ie and they're shipping from Hong Kong. Didn't know they did that. Last game took 2 weeks to arrive. Fingers crossed it won't be anything like that. I e-mailed them and they say it's a'pre-relese' offer and will only ship it out on release day.

oh god I remember pre ordering Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze off them (wow HD) had to wait 2 weeks for the game to come and I got stung with import tax... you'd probably be better off buying elsewhere.

oh god I remember pre ordering Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze off them (wow HD) had to wait 2 weeks for the game to come and I got stung with import tax... you'd probably be better off buying elsewhere.

It's too late, I paid for it a month or two ago. Didn't get hit with import taxes last time but then they lied about its value. I won't be buying any new releases off them again.

Edit: I thought with it being a .ie domain it would ship from Ireland or UK possibly but Hong Kong? Madness! Do they ship games from Europe to Hong Kong and then back again to Europe? Or are they manufactured over there because on the back of the boxes it says "Assembled in Germany"?