NEurope
Retro_Link

Bayonetta 2

Holy shit, the chick playing the Bayonetta 1 demo looks like the chick I went on a blind date with last year. But this chick likes video games!

Ahem... Glad to see they're going with this. I was moaning about how they need to do this about 10 seconds before they announced it on stream when I was hanging out in chat haha

Bayonetta was one of the best last gem games on any format I strongly urge anyone who hasn't to get this game and play the original first :)

Loving what they've done with the special costumes for Bayonetta 1, so awesome. :awesome:

Bayonetta is welcome to join the fight if they want her to.

For those of you wondering whether or not you get a copy of Bayo 1 along with the digital version of Bayo 2... Worry no more!

http://instagram.com/p/pKAve_MY_H/

Bayonetta 2 Director Yusuke Hashimoto and Producer Akiko Curoda answer your questions on Facebook! The original version of Bayonetta will be available via a digital download on eShop when you purchase Bayonetta 2 (either a box version or digital copy of the game).

So you get a free digital copy of Bayo 1 regardless of whether or not you buy the physical or digital copy of Bayo 2. Bit of a shame that you don't get a physical disc of Bayo 1 along with Bayo 2, but it makes sense. You're getting it for free either way, so why bother preparing two versions of the game?

Not complaining. Still stonking good value either way!

Calling it now , bayonetta joins the fight in smash

Yes please!

Also, I never owned the original, thought of buying it for my 360 prior to the B2 release. But since they're both bundled, I don't have to :heart:

I can't wait for this game. From being a meh before E3 to a guaranteed purchase after E3. Well done Platinum and Nintendo. The original game as a freebie, signed, sealed & delivered the deal for me.

bua9qJp.jpg

After playing it on 360 already, I don't think I could bring myself to replay the original again. Having that "Take me to the moon" song on almost every battle is enough to drive a person insane. I hope the music in Bayonetta 2 is original and more varied.

After playing it on 360 already, I don't think I could bring myself to replay the original again. Having that "Take me to the moon" song on almost every battle is enough to drive a person insane. I hope the music in Bayonetta 2 is original and more varied.
Hehehe! :D I ended up loving that tune. It's cheese-tastic, but fits the style of the game and Bayonetta herself so perfectly:

gTiWYl1.gif

Loved quite a few tracks on the original Bayonetta actually:

I suddenly wanna go play it again now. :bouncy:

Anyway, it seems they're going with a similar sound for Bayonetta 2 (not surprising) in which case anyone that didn't like the soundtrack of the original, probably won't dig that of the sequel either:

It's weird because I don't remember Fly me to the Moon song playing that often in Bayo 1 and I played through it a couple of times. I agree with Redshell that it completely fits the game though.

Is it possible for me to love this game and it's deal any more? Yes! Yes it is!

Nintendo planning two separate Bayonetta 2 retail releases in Europe

Nintendo is finally starting to clarify how it’s handling the release of Bayonetta 2 and its predecessor.

In Europe, consumers will be able to choose between three options. This includes two separate retail releases.

According to Nintendo:

1) Bayonetta 2 solus

2) Bayonetta 1 + Bayonetta 2 (2 discs in one packaging)

3) The digital versions available in the Nintendo eShop in Europe will be sold separately

No additional announcements have been made at this time

http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-planning-two-separate-bayonetta-2-retail-releases-in-europe/

I know which deal I'm going for. I'll have deal number 2 please.

Hopefully 1 and 2 will come in some kinda special edition with some extras for a little bit more. I'll payonetta.

Hopefully 1 and 2 will come in some kinda special edition with some extras for a little bit more. I'll payonetta.

Maybe as a limited edition with the movie

I wanted to get the digital version, but not if they are selling the games separately. :(

Those options are a bit pointless without the prices. Do we have the option of getting just the second for cheaper (compared to a full priced game) or will the 1 & 2 Bundle cost more than a full priced game?

Bad move to create separate bundles, IMO. All copies should include the original, and lots of options just confuse things, I understand that some may not be bothered about playing the first again, but then how much do you charge for the stand-alone version? I want both games, but I don't want to pay a premium for it. I want is as they told me I'd get it at E3!

Completely physical copy with both games on discs for me. :D

Can't really see why anyone would want anything but option 2! I am made up though, I love physical disks and can't wait to get my hands on this deal :)

This is what Bayonetta can do when wearing classic Nintendo outfits

Isao Negishi, director of the Bayonetta Wii U port that comes specially packaged with Bayonetta 2, has outlined how the new duds our favorite witch will be sporting changes the way she dispatches enemies.

The new costumes inspired by classic Nintendo heroes and heroines were all given the “ok” by Hideki Kamiya.

When the Princess Peach costume is donned, players will be able to summon Bowser who can “pummel enemies with punches and kicks,” as well as a stomp attack.

By equipping the Shuraba with Link’s costume on, Bayonetta can use a Master Sword created by Wicked Weaves which can slice enemies in two. The costume also changed the sound effects to the jingle which plays upon opening a treasure chest in The Legend of Zelda games. Other sound effects taken from A Link to the Past are included as well.

The Samus suit is from the first game, per Kamiya’s request, and Bayonetta can put the visor up or down during cut scenes.

“I think you can see why I’m not hesitant to call this Wii U port a “Special Editon”, said Negishi. “This actually isn’t everything new the game has to offer.”

http://www.vg247.com/2014/06/21/bayonetta-wii-u-port-bayonetta-2/