NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Japanese Nintendo Direct Thread

Should really mention that there are now TWO JPN Nintendo Directs coming! (The 2nd one goes over 1st and 3rd party software)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=491088

Annoyingly it's at the same fricking time as the US and EU ones :mad: (OH FOR FUCKS SAKE NINTENDO, you expect me to watch THREE conferences at the same time!?)

Oh well, the 2nd JPN one is gonna have to be watched afterwards (No way am I missing out on my launch details!)

Should really mention that there are now TWO JPN Nintendo Directs coming! (The 2nd one goes over 1st and 3rd party software)

Yup. Crazy, ain't it. I will wtach the US and then the Japanese one after the Euro one. Good days viewing right there. :bouncy:

I think I'll stick with the EU later. Hopefully the content isn't too different.

Earl Grey at the ready! Maybe a quick 15 mins of Theatrhythm before the first one starts :)

So the one this morning is about the Japanese launch, price, more details on the system, etc.

This afternoon's Japanese one is about software - first and third party - guessing we may see some new stuff then :D

It seems amazon uk have just put up WiiU games listings for November 1st release. Could be that they're jumping the gun with a placeholder.. or could be the real deal.

It seems amazon uk have just put up WiiU games listings for November 1st release. Could be that they're jumping the gun with a placeholder.. or could be the real deal.

They started doing that yesterday but more have appeared today. There could be something in it. I guess we will find out soon enough though. :)

HOLY SHIT SPECS!!!

GPGPU functions confirmed.

2GB RAM total, 1GB for games, 1GB for OS.

WHAT IN THE HOLY FUCK WHY WOULD THEY HAVE SO MUCH RAM CORDENED OFF?!?!?!

Was NOT expecting specs! Nintendo haven't done this since the GCN! (I bet this is a reaction to yesterday's leak...)

Edited by Dcubed

So Nintendo Land is a standalone game then, and from what I gather MarioLand U and Nintendoland are available to download from launch?

Black console is the premium console?? did i get that right?

oh 32g, yeah that's the expensive one then.

Nintendo Live Gold/Plus!?

NEED TRANSLATIONS NOW!!

PRICE!!!! Normal one is only slightly more than Wii was at launch...

Annnnnd we are done, at least for a few hours. :D

PRICE!!!! Normal one is only slightly more than Wii was at launch...

I checked the Yen to £ and the basic package is £207

I'm at work - loving the updates from you guys though as can't watch.

Keep them coming - you're making my Thursday morning bearable and I'm all excited haha!