NEurope
Darren

Introductions!

Hey guys

I took a good look on the forum and found no introduce yourself topic, so I am going to leave this here for now. My name is Darren, I've been a forum member since May 2008 but only really made the odd post here and there. I feel it's time I started making more of an effort here, so here I am, making an effort. :cool:

So what's so great about me? Well, I guess i'm just the same as everyone else really, big Nintendo fan, quite passionate about the Metroid series in particular, I run @kav82 are good friends, both of which I have met and got to know in person. Awesome guys! So yeah, there were lots of reasons for wanting to post here at the forums and the website, it means a lot to me.

Anyway, that's enough of my rambling, looking forward to getting to know you guys a little better! : peace:

@Darren is awesome, a great guy indeed! He's also got himself a great site in Shinesparkers, I'd definitely recommend a visit to everyone!

Welcome back to the boards Darren!

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane! I have seen lots of posts from you on here, its good to finally chat with you :)
Edited by Darren

Flipping heck, you run Shinesparkers? That's a great site. Any friend of Metroid is a friend of mine!

Welcome Darren, like Danny said it's nice to have a new member who isn't a spambot. Hope you stick around, there's plenty to partake in.

Thanks Kav, I know we don't speak much these days but I still consider you an awesome friend! Maybe I should visit you again sometime...we'll have to have a competition to see who has lost the most hair since our last meet up.. :shakehead

I quite fancy my chances of winning this one, I'm receding something rotten! Haha

I don't play Metroid because I'm awful at it, but nevertheless - welcome! :)

Metroid is certainly a challenging series of games, but don't give up so easily! Playing and beating a Metroid game by sticking at it will be very rewarding! I'd recommend Metroid Prime and Super Metroid. Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome Darren, like Danny said it's nice to have a new member who isn't a spambot. Hope you stick around, there's plenty to partake in.

I don't plan on going anywhere, i'll do my best to stick around and if I don't...well...i'm sure there's plenty of people on here that know me that will drag me back :)

Welcome aboard!

Thanks very much Ramar! Great to meet you!

Welcome back to the forums! :)

I had no idea that you run Shinesparkers.net... that's an excellent site you have there! :D

Wasn't sure who was trying to add me at first but now I know, I guess you must have picked up from my Avatar/Sig/Title that I'm quite the Metroid fan... :indeed:

Any fan of Metroid is a friend of mine. : peace:

I quite fancy my chances of winning this one, I'm receding something rotten! Haha

LOL! Oh dear. At least I knew you when you had hair, that's all that matters. You'll always have the biggest nose though, I won't even try to compete with that! ;)

Welcome back to the forums! :)

I had no idea that you run Shinesparkers.net... that's an excellent site you have there! :D

Wasn't sure who was trying to add me at first but now I know, I guess you must have picked up from my Avatar/Sig/Title that I'm quite the Metroid fan... :indeed:

Any fan of Metroid is a friend of mine. : peace:

Hey S.C.G Yeah your avatar was a giveaway! :P I am pleased you like Shinesparkers, thanks for the warm welcome! See you next mission! ;)

Hang on guys, lets not get ahead of ourselves now. It's still a bit early to tell if he's not a spambot yet...

Lets ask him what he thinks of.......steroids?

Hang on guys, lets not get ahead of ourselves now. It's still a bit early to tell if he's not a spambot yet...

Lets ask him what he thinks of.......steroids?

LOL! A big hello to you too @bob XD

On a side note, where is @david\.dakota these days? He was sat next to me during Zelda Symphony last October in London, what an amazing experience!

...the symphony, not David Dakota ;)

Do you have any questions about shoes?

(hello!)

Yeah, why can't I find slippers that don't make my feet smell? Seriously...i've had to throw them out tonight because they smell so bad :(

...anyway, hello @uəʌəsʎɐɾ

Welcome to the forums (although yeah, you've been here for years) and be thankful ReZ hasn't posted here yet :p

Welcome to the forums (although yeah, you've been here for years) and be thankful ReZ hasn't posted here yet :p

Thanks for that! Who is this ReZ fellow then? :P

This must be fate. I have literally bought Metroid Prime 3 today (still not sure when I'm going to start it)

Welcome to the forums, dear chap! With you and Serebii, all we need now is the owner of a Zelda fansite :heh:Or the guy running Court-Records

This must be fate. I have literally bought Metroid Prime 3 today (still not sure when I'm going to start it)

Welcome to the forums, dear chap! With you and Serebii, all we need now is the owner of a Zelda fansite :heh:Or the guy running Court-Records

Oh cool! I hope you enjoy it dude. You should have got the Trilogy instead! I used to speak to Joe years ago but he'll not remember me. I used to be a HUGE Pokémon fan.

Welcome aboard sah! We hope you'll ramble some more and help fill the forum out some.

Start it! I had a copy knocking around for ages too and now that I finally busted it open it's one of the finest games I've played in years. The level design & aesthetics are just exquisite.

This man speaks the truth! @Jonnas, what were you thinking? :heh:

In all fairness, this game is getting rarer by the day and more expensive, if you're not going to use it for the game, at least get it for investment purposes.