NEurope
Hero-of-Time

EU Nintendo Direct 13th September 3pm

Apparently it's embargoed til 4pm...what the crap lol

What, the conference or the actual announcement of the conference?

EDIT: Never mind, just read Gaf. Seems they announced the conference early, so we are still good to go.

Let the hype recommence!:bouncy:

Edited by Hero-of-Time
Automerged Doublepost

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

dancingpenguins.gif

*BANGS ON SCREEN*

"HEY!... HEY!!......... NOT UNTIL E3 DAMMIT!!!!!"

I'll let you off.....just this once mind! Saying that, given that E3 was a bit of a bust, this seems quite fitting. E3 TAKE 2.....ACTION! :D

I dunno what your talking about!... They let themselves out!

*walks away whistling and spinning a walking stick*

This is it, the big one, the game changer. Any guesses on new games? or do you think it'll only be hardware and previously released games focused?

I want some Battlefield 3 action on my WiiU, but will be content with CoD BOps and ZombiU for a while.

Dammit, I got something going on around the same time, I really don't want to miss this.

There must be a way.

Is the US one earlier in the day, I assume they won't leave anything out of the EU one and I can just watch that?

Is the US one earlier in the day, I assume they won't leave anything out of the EU one and I can just watch that?

They're on at exactly the same time...

Hope you're good at multitasking!

Just booked my day off for this. Bring it on. :bouncy:

You booked a day off work for an internet video stream?

My main focus will be on the Japanese one, since I have an incling there will be something there (just a gut feeling)

This is it, the big one, the game changer. Any guesses on new games? or do you think it'll only be hardware and previously released games focused?

I want some Battlefield 3 action on my WiiU, but will be content with CoD BOps and ZombiU for a while.

Don't expect any Battlefield 3 on the Wii U. Saying that, however, I'd say it's very likely that Battlefield 4 will come to the Wii U next year should it launch then (the beta scheduled for next year suggests it will be out probably in October).

------------------------

Not feeling any hype despite the announcement of this Europe specific Nintendo Direct. Perhaps because I feel there'll be something to disappoint about whatever is announced. Still, hopefully they will show new and big third parties titles for the launch period and into 2013 though that is perhaps where any disappointment will likely come.

I honestly wouldn't expect too much for after launch. This will cover the launch entirely

You booked a day off work for an internet video stream?

Indeed. I take one for all big conferences, like E3, TGS etc.

It appears that our Aussie members can join in on the fun as Nintendo Australia is having a presser the same time as everyone else. Unless they are just gonna show the US/Euro one. ::shrug: