NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dcubed

N-E Prediction League For Wii U EU & US Launch

Price for basic package 250 quid.

No HDMI cable in any SKU.

This is my BIG prediction. NintendoLand is only a "Packaged" game in digital form. If you want it on disc, buy it separately. If bought "packaged", either it's already on the internal memory, or you have to access the new WiiU eShop for download, via enclosed code. This will keep the price down of the console SKUs. They could also do this for other 1st party and 3rd party SKU bundles.

Release date : UK in late December, rest of Europe 2013. Japan/US in November.

Release date : UK in late December, rest of Europe 2013.

What a great idea:

Shibata "For those in the UK - who haven't fucked themselves over with the Euro - you'll be able to buy the WiiU soon; other patrons in Europe - we'll let you know in due course".

This is my BIG prediction. NintendoLand is only a "Packaged" game in digital form. If you want it on disc, buy it separately. If bought "packaged", either it's already on the internal memory, or you have to access the new WiiU eShop for download, via enclosed code. This will keep the price down of the console SKUs. They could also do this for other 1st party and 3rd party SKU bundles.

Having it as a download code would make a lot of sense as it would give people a reason to log into the eShop.

I reckon 2 bundles, one with just the gamepad and one with wiimote and nuncuk in for Wii newcomers.

I really hope they tell us what games are coming out on launch and before xmas but feel that will be news that is trickled bar a few declarations. Need to know how much money I'm going to spend.

I reckon Nintendoland being a digital download is a great idea. Gets everyone connected instantly, though I'm sure there are still some primitive types who aren't connected yet so I doubt they'd do that.

I hope we get a full tour of Miiverse, including a first look at the smartphone and 3DS apps (which I hope won't be too long in the pipeline).

I hope we get a full tour of Miiverse, including a first look at the smartphone and 3DS apps (which I hope won't be too long in the pipeline).

They've already confirmed that there will be a mobile site rather than smartphone apps.

November 23rd, £229.99.

In the box, Wii U, Gamepad, Nintendoland, standard TV cables, Power supply.

Sign in to follow this