NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
jayseven

Wrinkly Balloons.

2787419483_03bc50e26c_o.jpg

Rediscovered something yesterday; when a tired old balloon has started to shrink and it gets all wrinkly, I like to gently place my finger or hand on the wrinkles and let the rubber tighten up.

Lol.

My cousins - NEITHER COULD DO IT. Whadafuq? I'm not the only one who can do it eh?

Ooo, hadn't seen a wrinkly balloon in a long time :hehe: I recall touching them as being one of those simple pleasures in life.

Yes, but there's a reason reddit is tired of people asking DAE questions - because reddit has enough users to ensure that anything thought of as forgotten is remembered somewhere.

Which is why I didn't post it there :)

So shh.

I just like the gif.

I don't get what you're saying about the balloons, are you just touching the wrinkly part? I've done that.

I thought the thread title was innuendo, too...

I would've thought everyone did this before as a kid, after birthday parties. Haven't touched a balloon in so long...maybe that's how you know you're an adult :'(

Haven't touched a balloon in so long...maybe that's how you know you're a loser :'(

Fixed for you.

When I read the title I expected this thread to be about a scrotum.
Or an older womens boobage.

Balloons are awesome!

Best thing is watching your dog play with one! :D

Chasing it around the room, pawing at it, biting at it, until the innevitable! *BANG*

Wow, THAT was the meaning of the topic title? Here I was coming in to bitch about age-related testicular malformation, only to find this is REALLY a topic about wrinkly balloons.

Time. You have too much of it.

I used to do this whenever we had balloons. I like how you can feel the wrinkles disappear when you hold the balloon. Such a weird but cool feeling.

I enjoy touching a wrinkly balloon, but rubbing a tight one makes me shiver.

I enjoy touching a wrinkly balloon, but rubbing a tight one makes me shiver.

Top Ten sexiest quote of the year right there.

Sign in to follow this