NEurope
The Peeps

The Best Mafia In The World (Tribute)

@heroicjanitor oh does it? Where? I seem to have missed that.

Beaten to it by Yvonne' date=' but it was in the sign-ups thread so it's easily missed. Linking is cooler!

Expect a game full of vivacity and flavour as you compete with a diverse range of characters and roles.

As a side game, anyone who can name every mafia I have taken characters from will win the game whether they are alive or dead, town or mafia! - only counts if guessed before the game ends :p

Ah, thanks! My @heroicjanitoring in my last post reads more sarcastic than it was meant to - I genuinely didn't see it.

I'm from the Pirate Mafia. Which one you from, @Yvonne? It might help me with my nothing.

Is your character Jimbob?

Oh dear me, i'm a character in a mafia game. What has the world come to.

Last nights target, i targetted Cube. Found he was attacked and left unconscious on the floor.

Oh dear me, i'm a character in a mafia game. What has the world come to.

There were two forum mafias, although I'm not sure if you were a character in either of them.

At first I thought only one person attacked me, but reading my pm again after what Diageo said, it makes more sense that I was attacked then 'poisoned'.

And Jay is more likely to be the role blocker as I don't think the latter was in the pirate mafia.

I must be mistaking this for a game where the core mechanic is voting to kill each other :D

verrry defensive...

@Tales what were you up to last night?

Nothing of importance.

@Jonnas what is your opinion of uəʌəsʎɐɾ's reaction to questioning?

I'd say it makes perfect sense. There's nothing relevant to be taken from his reaction to you. What everyone else said, though, revealed plenty about him.

ok well I actually have nothing on J7, just wanted to move some conversation.

penguins-waiting-winter-wallpaper.jpg

I targeted Rummy.

ok well I actually have nothing on J7, just wanted to move some conversation.

penguins-waiting-winter-wallpaper.jpg

I targeted Rummy.

Interesting, care to tell what you did to me?

Why not? You seem to be asking lots of people, and saying lots of stuff without really saying anything at all; something I notice you tend to do now as mafia. It'd be nice if you could tell me what it was.

Ah wait, I think I figured out what it was now. I'll find out for sure later, of course. Just hard from this.bloody phone and I'm 504ing at work.

Nothing bad happened to him, because he was protected by me. However, I'm no longer a protector.

takethat.gif - Yvonne!

You shouldn't have made me waste that.

how about no

@Tales did anything bad happen to you?

Unless I'm not supposed to be told about it, nothing happened to me, good or bad.

I see you're starting a train there. Mind if I board?

Vote: Tales

I just want info then I'll leave you alone. I have never seen a power-swapper before. Sounds fuckhin ghey.

In theory Diageo now has Rummy's old protect power. If Tales is mafia, Diageo and Rummy are probably town. He might be neutral, but I don't believe with that power he can be town

Is it not about time to stop assuming this power must mean town and that power must mean mafia? It almost sound like this is your first game. I'm not mafia. That's all there is to tell. That's all I can tell.

The one good thing about this is it's pretty certain what happened between you three. Even Rummy using the new power on me is helpful because it confirms the truth of it.

The best thing Tales can do tonight to prove his townness is to give the protect power to an unknown player.

Tales' power could be looked at in two different ways, in my opinion:

1) Scummy - to cause mischief and annoyance.

2) Useful - by switching people's powers, people can't lie about their roles, as someone else may end up with it.

Tales, which game were you originally from?