NEurope
The Peeps

The Best Mafia in the World (Tribute) [Sign Ups]

This will not be the best mafia in the world... but it is a tribute to some of the games we have played and perhaps forgotten. This game will feature characters from a variety of mafia games old and new (I hope no one will be annoyed with me using their characters!).

Expect a game full of vivacity and flavour as you compete with a diverse range of characters and roles.

As a side game, anyone who can name every mafia I have taken characters from will win the game whether they are alive or dead, town or mafia! - only counts if guessed before the game ends :p

Will you be playing?

Players:

Diageo

Rummy (that was a yes, right? :p)

Jonnas

Cube

Nintendohnut

Heroicjanitor

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Tales

uəʌəsʎɐɾ

Yvonne

Sheikah

EEVILMURRAY

mr-paul

Animal

Jimbob

I currently have 16 roles written but I can easily provide more.

@Dannyboy\-the\-Dane @mr\-paul @u&\#601;&\#652;&\#601;s&\#654;&\#592;&\#638; @Sheikah

(Sorry for anyone I've missed out)

Edited by The Peeps

Will I be playing? Probably not.

I WILL BE LIVING.

It. The mafia. Not just a game. I haven't even read the first post, I@m replying just on the title.

Awww hell yeah. That sounds awesome! I'd love to be one of the characters from the very first few mafia games (the Mushroom Kingdom one was kick-ass, as was the first DIY).

So many good characters you could choose Peeps. I can't wait!

Now that I think of it, I had a similar idea a while back, but never acted upon it :heh: Oh, well!

So I've just written a prologue and day 1's write-up and this might actually end up being the best mafia in the world...

This sounds good! I don't think I'll be very good at spotting the characters but I'll play :)

I consider this a semi-copy of the mafia idea I proposed (and I even considered this format but haven't played enough mafia games to make it random enough)

Regardless - I wish to participate. Cell again please, neutral with game steal win condition would be appreciated.

I'm in as well, I think work has calmed down enough for me to participate in a game properly! :)

If we're signing up here, what are you going to call the actual thread where the mafia game occurs?

Also, I had a dream about this game. I don't remember anything about it though. :p

If we're signing up here, what are you going to call the actual thread where the mafia game occurs?

Also, I had a dream about this game. I don't remember anything about it though. :p

Good point, amended the title :p

edit - or I thought I did, I guess it only changed it in the first post =\

Edited by The Peeps

Does that mean you were the first townie to die? A bit of a nightmare, then...

Good point, amended the title :p

You just amended the title of the first post...

lol I literally just noticed before you posted. I did it on my phone at work earlier so I didn't really see that it was just the first post. Oh well! I'll think of something.