NEurope
MoogleViper

Weird shit people do

How do you know where the book is?

and so begins the infinity loop!

Yeah a book like that is a little wierd! i have labels on boxes in the attic to tell me whats in the box and occasionally a note to tell me to try another box - say if i've put something in one box for a reason and not in the most logical box, for example all my N64 stuff is in a box, however OoT and MM are in a box with Zelda memorabilia, so said N64 box has a not that it doesn't include them

Remember something a bit weird when eating breakfast this morning.

When I was a kid, as a snack I would sometimes butter a (dry) weetabix (what do you call them? Biscuit?), and eat that. Anyone else do the same?

When I ate Wheatabix, I had to pour the milk/sugar on and eat it quickly. If it got soggy I couldn't eat it.

... was all I had to read to know what followed would be batshit crazy.

Let us see this book! I demand pictures!

Once I get a new camera. :D

How do you know where the book is?

I...errr...um!?

*stumped*

When I ate Wheatabix, I had to pour the milk/sugar on and eat it quickly. If it got soggy I couldn't eat it.

That's kinda how I eat Coco Pops/Frosties. Soak them in milk but drink the milk before they go soggy. Then you have a moist yet crunchy snack.

For Weetabix, I used to have it with warm milk and sugar and mix it until it became a paste. I called it "Canbian Stew" since I didn't know how cannibal was pronounced back then.

Apparently, I do something that is weird and I didn't even think it was weird until someone told me nobody does this. When I have rice pudding, I have a bit of jam in the rice pudding, mix it up and I have it with a slice of bread.

It's nice! To be fair, I'm also known to do a bowl of custard, break up milk chocolate digestives or chocolate cookies, mix it up and heat it up for a few minutes. Apparently, that's weird too!

I just heated up rice pudding and dropped some Nutella in it! :) I don't think it's weird though, the Müller rice puddings have strawberry/custard/etc. in them.

I was wondering whether this counts:

I have a book that lists every single item in my room and exactly where I have placed it down to how much change I have right down to their denominations and I update it regularly as I shift things about.

:smile:

I have to call bullshit on this one.