NEurope
MoogleViper

Weird shit people do

I hate it when I'm in the cinemas and people are actually describing the scene to their friends and telling them how they felt about it. So say that someone dies in a gruesome way, they'd turn to their friend and say "OOOOH! Did you just see that? He just killed her with a massive fuck-off knife and left her lying in a pool of blood. How cruel!".

I also hate when people buy THE crunchiest, noisiest sweets or nachos or whatever and pursue to eat it all the way through the movie. That truly annoys me.

I also hate it when girls scream over something ridiculous and yeah, this one's more over a Twilight film. I remember the first time I saw Twilight and when Robert Pattinson came on screen, all you heard were girls screaming and shouting "OH MY GOD!" and I got annoyed and actually shouted "Bitch, shut up, it's a screen, he can't hear you!" and most of them were quiet then. But you had a couple of noisy bitches but I gave up. That's the only time I just bursted and got mad.

Sometimes, I just really hate going to the cinemas and watching a movie with an audience, lmao. I just want what happened when I saw Avatar to happen again and that was to have the entire cinema to myself, that was an amazing experience.

I also hate it when girls scream over something ridiculous and yeah, this one's more over a Twilight film. I remember the first time I saw Twilight and when Robert Pattinson came on screen, all you heard were girls screaming and shouting "OH MY GOD!" and I got annoyed and actually shouted "Bitch, shut up, it's a screen, he can't hear you!" and most of them were quiet then. But you had a couple of noisy bitches but I gave up. That's the only time I just bursted and got mad.

To be honest, you deserved it for watching Twilight.

Clapping in a cinema?! the only time i've ever encountered that was when Hulk

slammed loki around in Avengers

and that was because some people were crying with laughter, others wooping and a couple clapping and laughing, other than that never encountered that one.

cinemas in general are getting to be a joke, far too many people got to have a laugh with there mates and chat all the way through and not actually watch the film!

The last film i went to see with my Girlfriend was Ted and it proved to be the wierdest; there was laughing as expected, but then near the end we could hear muttering from the back row, where there were some typical looking chavy blokes in tracksuit bottoms an tight Tee's and tarted up girls, next thing we can hear is a load of sniffing (probably guessed it), then as the movie finished they were the first down the stairs and one visibly still had white powder under his nose....

Loads of times when i go you get some girls/women who decide to talk at some point during the film, and we always get someone lighting the room up to check their phones. It puts me on edge because my girlfriend really gets pissed off buy it and will keep looking over and eventually tell them (loudly) to shut up, i keep telling her its best to ignore them, or complain to staff(which usually results in free tickets) as its not worth getting het up over..

i think the best we had was during Titanic which i was dragged to see when it was last out, two rows in front there were 5/6 teenage girls were chatting and giggling, and eventually someone told them to shh

Then (and this really got to me in an amusing way) as the ship is heading towards the Iceberg, one of them starts going, "oh god its gonna crash! i thought this was a love story" i couldn't help but laugh, neither could some others, then they proceeded to discuss why it was going to crash and the "intelligent one" said it was based on a true story, which resulted in lots of "no ways" promptly followed by my girlfriend leaning over and telling them to shut the fuck up before she had them thrown out

I chuckled inside for so long during that movie, it actually made the film enjoyable, well the room/experience enjoyable anyway

Then (and this really got to me in an amusing way) as the ship is heading towards the Iceberg, one of them starts going, "oh god its gonna crash! i thought this was a love story" i couldn't help but laugh, neither could some others, then they proceeded to discuss why it was going to crash and the "intelligent one" said it was based on a true story, which resulted in lots of "no ways" promptly followed by my girlfriend leaning over and telling them to shut the fuck up before she had them thrown out

I chuckled inside for so long during that movie, it actually made the film enjoyable, well the room/experience enjoyable anyway

You know some people didn't think that Titanic was a true story?

You know some people didn't think that Titanic was a true story?

The Titanic wasn't actually a true story, that was just something the PR department spread around so that the film would have a much higher revenue. Think about it, where's the evidence? Oh there isn't any because the ship conveniently sunk.

Just look around and don't buy into the bullshit that they're feeding you.

I encountered clapping during The Dark Knight. Every time Joker said anything loads of people were clapping :/ Seemed like a big respect for the dead thing but I would prefer it if they didn't do that. Also they clapped in Avengers.

My eyes have been opened the titanic was a hoax, it all started with that raise the titanic movie didn't it!

I'm going to investigate flight 91 and Apollo 13 next

:heh:

Think about it, where's the evidence? Oh there isn't any because the ship conveniently sunk.

Are you suggesting they sunk the ship to keep word from getting out? :p

Someone got the crap beaten out of them in Shanghai for telling some people to shut up in the cinema.

Stupid piece of shit, I HAD to take that phone call.

Are you suggesting they sunk the ship to keep word from getting out? :p

I'm saying that there never was a ship.

I'm not sure if this is weird or not. But I get really nervous over silly things. For example, I'm going to have to get a taxi by myself to the airport, that's no big.

But the fact they have to stop and put my suitcase in the boot makes me nervous, I can't really tell you why...? Perhaps its the fear of looking stupid, hmm.

/ramble

But the fact they have to stop and put my suitcase in the boot makes me nervous, I can't really tell you why...? Perhaps its the fear of looking stupid, hmm.

What were you expecting to do, jump in the window Dukes of Hazard style?

I'm not sure if this is weird or not. But I get really nervous over silly things. For example, I'm going to have to get a taxi by myself to the airport, that's no big.

/ramble

I can relate to that. The smallest, silliest things can sometimes make me nervous. It's like you say, some sort of fear of screwing up, making a fool of yourself. For instance, if I have to find my way around someplace new, I'm nervous I'll look lost and stupid.

I've witnessed clapping in the cinema when it's been for a special screening with the director/similar there.

And when I saw From Up on Poppy Hill.

Meh why not? If you like it you should give it the clap.

I've witnessed clapping in the cinema when it's been for a special screening with the director/similar there.

It's totally different if the director/actor/producers/whoever are there because you are applauding their work in front of them. Showing them appreciation.

Is that what happened with Ellmeister?

The other way around.

It's totally different if the director/actor/producers/whoever are there because you are applauding their work in front of them. Showing them appreciation.

Mhm, but I was trying to go for a "I've witnessed it mostly in these kind of scenarios, but also outside of that" vibe but I don't think I hit.

Apparently, I do something that is weird and I didn't even think it was weird until someone told me nobody does this. When I have rice pudding, I have a bit of jam in the rice pudding, mix it up and I have it with a slice of bread.

It's nice! To be fair, I'm also known to do a bowl of custard, break up milk chocolate digestives or chocolate cookies, mix it up and heat it up for a few minutes. Apparently, that's weird too!

Apparently, I do something that is weird and I didn't even think it was weird until someone told me nobody does this. When I have rice pudding, I have a bit of jam in the rice pudding, mix it up and I have it with a slice of bread.

It's nice! To be fair, I'm also known to do a bowl of custard, break up milk chocolate digestives or chocolate cookies, mix it up and heat it up for a few minutes. Apparently, that's weird too!

the first one is wierd, but i did the second one (haven't for a while)

You should try it next time you have rice pudding! It's well nice! I don't even know what possessed me to do it...

I was wondering whether this counts:

I have a book that lists every single item in my room and exactly where I have placed it down to how much change I have right down to their denominations and I update it regularly as I shift things about.

:smile:

I don't understand when people have large mirrors placed around their toilet so that basically there's no way to avoid not looking at yourself pee / have a shit without closing your eyes.

I just don't know why.

... was all I had to read to know what followed would be batshit crazy.

Let us see this book! I demand pictures!

I have a book that lists every single item in my room and exactly where I have placed it down to how much change I have right down to their denominations and I update it regularly as I shift things about.

:smile:

How do you know where the book is?