NEurope
Retro_Link

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Well that was quite the end to the season!

I wonder with the now being in space (an interview basically confirms it isn't another bait and switch) could it be Agents of SWORD for a bit?

I haven't seen the episode yet, but just saw this

:sad:

And so

Edited by The Cape

Cannot wait! I will though.

Actually, Shield is one of those shows that it pays to save a few of them up and then binge all at once. Might do that if I can resist long enough.

Anyone following this? It's a great season! In the last episode,

Spoiler

the woman who appears at the end? I didn't recognise her :hmm:

Edited by The Cape

Just now, The Cape said:

Anyone following this? It's a great season! In the last episode,

do you know who is (Reveal hidden contents)

the woman who appears at the end? I didn't recognise her :hmm:

It is

Spoiler

Robin. The little girl who can tell the future and drew the pictures. She had the carving of the Robin her dad made in her hand.

• Thanks 1

I've watched the first couple of episodes of this season and they seemed good. I tend to enjoy watching Agents of Shield in one being group though so I'll see the full thing later.

Been catching up on the end of Season 5. Got two episodes left, but it's just so good. My favourite TV show on at the moment. It just has so many twists and turns and moves so damn fast!

Anyone watching Season 7?

I can't place what makes this show so good, but it's just as fantastic as always.

The concept for season 7 is so enjoyable; it's like Quantum Leap!

I watched loads of seasons back to back with a NowTV subscription a couple of years ago, didn't realise they were making more. I think Season 5 was the last I saw.

Where can I watch the latest seasons? Disney+ unhelpfully seems to only have the first 5.

Well I'm not sure how best to watch it while on dry land, if you catch my drift....

Ok so episodes 7 and 8 were a bit filler, but 9 was one of the best ever imo!

Can't believe there are only a few episodes left!

Episode 7 may be filler, but it was amazing.
I don't know. I understood what it was supposed to be; a homage to cheesy 80s sci-fi films, but it ended up just being far too silly for me.

For years, I've been joking about "wouldn't it be cool if...." thing relating to the MCU...

Spoiler

"Wouldn't it be cool if somehow they got Daniel Sousa from Agent Carter somehow met up with Daisy's mum from Agents of SHIELD?" I knew it would never happen because of different shows, crossovers being unlikely and the time difference between the shows. Now:

Kpo3e3x.png

F1udFeV.png

They didn't do any cheesy references that I was sort of hoping for, but at least they got to share a scene.

For years, I've been joking about "wouldn't it be cool if...." thing relating to the MCU...
Spoiler "Wouldn't it be cool if somehow they got Daniel Sousa from Agent Carter somehow met up with Daisy's mum from Agents of SHIELD?" I knew it would never happen because of different shows, crossovers being unlikely and the time difference between the shows. Now:

Kpo3e3x.png
F1udFeV.png

They didn't do any cheesy references that I was sort of hoping for, but at least they got to share a scene.

Is there a link between them I've missed?

1 hour ago, bob said:

Is there a link between them I've missed?

An awesome show called Dollhouse.

An awesome show called Dollhouse.
Ah. I thought it would have been weirder if there had been a meeting between Jai-ying (died in the past) and Agent Davis (died in the future) because the actors are married in real life.
  • Like 1