NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Retro_Link

Tomodachi Life

Can't decide between a digital or physical copy. Animal Crossing is the only digital game I got and I figured it made sense for that.

edit: Download it is!

Edited by Ronnie

The saving animation... YES!!! just... YES!!!!

Not gotten far, but it's totally bonkers so far :laughing: So many moments that just begged to be Miiversed... (too bad that the community isn't up till Friday...)

Edit: OH MY GOD THE MII RAP SONGS!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Edit 2: Alright, so my sister and Dr Robotnik started falling in love, then I turned her into a kid and made Robotnik feel like a pedophile and run off, then I bought a swing for my cousin and pushed him on it in his room, then I ate a plate of jelly (including the plate itself!) and became a heavy metal star, then I won an epic word association tournament and later taught Reggie how to sneeze...

... Yeah I have absolutely no clue what this game is about but it is simply brilliant! :D

Pleeease buy my new C.D!

Omg that's my mii in the review who needs "a helping hand in order to get married" hahahah. @RedShell, what kind of sick experiments are you doing on my poor persona haha. I really enjoyed reading your review, it's very clear and now I can't wait to play this!

I'm going to wait a bit to buy this, it's definetly a title I will enjoy alot. For the moment I'm just so busy with Kirby and Mario Kart!

Once those are done I hope this game will fill up the gap until smashbrothers though!

Omg that's my mii in the review who needs "a helping hand in order to get married" hahahah. @RedShell, what kind of sick experiments are you doing on my poor persona haha.
Hehehe... :hehe:

You actually have no control over which Miis hook up, but yeah, you and @Eenuh's Miis are married in my game. :heh:

IuMtidX.jpg

Another Mii couple on N-Europe Island is @Serebii and @VsPhoenix:

vf2P7Wf.jpg

If you guys want even more weirdness let me know and I'll post some pics of your Mii children. :laughing:

Actually, I didn't get the chance to mention anything about the Mii babies in my review, as it took ages for one to appear. :D But they are a pretty interesting part of the game...

You get a few new mini-games to play, which involve babysitting. And if you thought baby Mario's crying was difficult to handle in Yoshi's Island, just wait until you hear a baby Mii cry in Tomodachi Life!

:shakehead Needless to say you will really want to succeed at making them happy again. :grin:

Once the baby Miis grow up, they can become explorers for StreetPass, or residents of your island. But if you make them a resident they can never leave the island to go exploring.

Whichever option you choose will result in receiving a family album from the parent Miis, this is a slideshow of the baby Mii and also the staff credits.

It's really fun seeing what the babies of a Mii couple will look like, sometimes they look almost exactly like one of the parent Miis, but more often they're a humorous combination of both.

It's incredibly cute. :love:

I really enjoyed reading your review, it's very clear and now I can't wait to play this!
Thanks.

I reckon you will love it.

: peace:

Who wants a download code for the Welcome (demo) version?

First person to quote this post gets the code!

Who wants a download code for the Welcome (demo) version?

First person to quote this post gets the code!

I would love that, but if someone else wants it more, I'm ok with that haha :)

jRefgTF.jpg

Mii's you might like:

3A9Tj2r.png4EAF0XE.png

eTayBbQ.png

URGu9vP.png

OCkLMU6.png

dx4Gy92.png

zkSddfJ.png

8uPfO8b.png

Few others on the Tomodachi site: http://tomodachi.nintendo.com/sharing-miis/

Who says there's nothing to do in this game. Important matters have been put to the vote and settled today:

HNI_0040_JPG.jpgHNI_0038_JPG.jpg

There was time for a group therapy session:

HNI_0037_MPO.jpg

If anyone wants to try it out, I've a demo code going spare. : peace:

image.jpg?t=1402078606

I'm so tempted to get this but with all the games I've got going on right now I might wait a bit!

The tune that plays as boats pull in with import gear is some of the most triumphant game music I've heard.

Just started, loving it so far. Bit annoying it can't pull your friends though. What's the best way if getting all your friends in the game?

Just started, loving it so far. Bit annoying it can't pull your friends though. What's the best way if getting all your friends in the game?

Hit the town hall and pick who you want from your plaza. And get your QR code up here or bump this other thread. : peace: Mines on my profile if ya want me.

Hit the town hall and pick who you want from your plaza. And get your QR code up here or bump this other thread. : peace: Mines on my profile if ya want me.

No I get that, but my friends aren't in the plaza, how do I get the my friends list miis in the game?

No I get that, but my friends aren't in the plaza, how do I get the my friends list miis in the game?

I meant the Mii Maker, if that makes a difference? (This isn't the Wii with a plaza lol!)

I meant the Mii Maker, if that makes a difference? (This isn't the Wii with a plaza lol!)

I know what you meant :) But no, mii maker is independent from friends list, you'd have thought they'd make it easy to put your friends in the game...

I know what you meant :) But no, mii maker is independent from friends list, you'd have thought they'd make it easy to put your friends in the game...

Indeed so I'll be needing your QR code Dazzymon.

I'll get on it :)

@RedShell How did you put your friends on the game? It's mental you can't take the miis from your friends list....

I'll get on it :)

@RedShell How did you put your friends on the game? It's mental you can't take the miis from your friends list....

I used the Wii U to 3DS transfer for most of them, as you can save Miis from the friends list on Wii U. Once those Miis were on my 3DS I just imported them into Tomodachi Life.

But yeah, it takes quite a while to add Miis, regardless of how you go about it.

I used the Wii U to 3DS transfer for most of them, as you can save Miis from the friends list on Wii U. Once those Miis were on my 3DS I just imported them into Tomodachi Life.

But yeah, it takes quite a while to add Miis, regardless of how you go about it.

How do you save miis from friends list? I tried though miiverse but couldn't see how.

How do you save miis from friends list? I tried though miiverse but couldn't see how.
On the Wii U friend list you just click on a friend and there will be a button that says "save this Mii", click that and the Mii should then be in the Mii Maker.

If you go to the town hall and select to input a Mii via the QR option, the ones I posted from the Tomodachi site come preloaded with all their settings so you're good to go.

Reggie just beat Bill Trinen in a word association contest. Reggie with Gameboy and Trinen not able to think of anything to say back. Sack him Miyamoto!

Here's my QR Code if people want it

14377944765_c4a8e2732b_o.jpgCamera Roll-293

@darksnowman Great to see you back here, you've been missing a long time. Do you have a Wii U, we don't seem to be friends, and thus couldn't download your mii. Can you put your QR code up?

Dazzy, thanks for the QR and the kind message. : peace: Here's my Tomodachi QR, if you wanna put your Tomodachi one up (it will have your personality settings), I'll wait before scanning you in. Otherwise I will assign you a personality as I imagine you to be. :D

HNI_0001_JPG-1.jpg

Some updates of whats been going on on Gilead Island:

HNI_0068_JPG.jpg

I've been playing some tennis. :cool:

HNI_0096_JPG.jpg

@Hero\-of\-Time and Miyamoto played some Wii. :geek:

HNI_0055_MPO.jpg

We worshipped a basket of bath salts. :confused:

HNI_0059_MPO.jpg

Aounuma and Miyamoto talked Zelda while House jammed in the background. :laughing:

HNI_0061_MPO-1.jpg

House and Samus went on a date and I spied on them. :heart: They had no idea.

This evening, Miyamoto came clean about his crush on Samus and asked me what he should do. For some reason Samus is hot stuff on my island and is at the top of my Mii's liked list - and I've given her NO special treatment, as the game player or as my Mii. ::shrug: Seeing the opportunity to get her out of the way, and wanting to see what would unfold, mwahahaha, I advised Miyamoto to go for it. So, he met up with her at the beach and opened his little heart to her only for... House MD to run in at the last minute and declare his love for her. :eek: ¡The drama! Well, Metroid shot Miyamoto right down and coupled up with House before his eyes.

All that and much more besides.

It's a bit annoying that you HAVE to add first and last names... I don't know everyones first and last names from this forum :) What did you guys do?! Also, your official Mii didn't come with first and last names... Which seems a bit silly to me!

Sign in to follow this