Sign in to follow this  
Retro_Link

Tomodachi Life

God the US version's logo is so much better than ours :(

Bk3NzRkCYAAEKpt.jpg

Box Art, with a slight modification: :heh:

cSW24pT.png

LOL! Nice!

See, while I found the Direct hilarious, I don't think I'm going to get this game. It's really not the sort of thing I play.

Bk3NzRkCYAAEKpt.jpg

Yeah, the US wins this round. :( To be fair, they were due. :D

Euro version is more like the Japanese one, and the original:

p67XnRa.jpg

b8WlsHE.jpg

Meh, who cares. We're getting the game!!!!!!!!! :bouncy:

See, while I found the Direct hilarious, I don't think I'm going to get this game. It's really not the sort of thing I play.
It's not the sort of thing you play because you've never played anything like it! :heh:

Don't be a fool man, get this game!!

You could have an apartment full of Pokémon trainer Miis or something. ;)

That is one of the greatest videos I've seen. I'm a hard man to make laugh. That did a lot! Absolutely brilliant. I'm suddenly excited for this! Can you write your own song lyrics and stuff? How much control do you actually have? Any online functionality?

Either way. Amazing.

So cute: :love:

XRuogW2.gif

The animation on this pose is just perfect:

L78W3yc.gif

Priceless. :laughing:

That is one of the greatest videos I've seen. I'm a hard man to make laugh. That did a lot! Absolutely brilliant. I'm suddenly excited for this! Can you write your own song lyrics and stuff? How much control do you actually have? Any online functionality?

Either way. Amazing.

I don't think you have much influence on the game outside of setting up the personality of your Miis. It's more of a sit back and watch the craziness kind of thing. :heh:

So, a new metroid created by a Japanese team confirmed?

Samus did choose Iwata after all.

I don't understand...WHY do I want this game?

On the the one hand, LOL WTF is this; on the other, OOH, me want! I shall be buying this, just have to get my bro to buy it as well.

Oh man, I was interested already, but after seeing the Direct, I really can't wait.

It was one of the best Directs in a long time just for the humour, and the craziness on show just takes me back to the glory days of DS. I haven't seen something this weird and inventive from Nintendo for a long time so I'm very excited. Reminds me of how impressed I was the first time I picked up Wario Ware! :D

I was really amused by this Nintendo Direct. I'm thinking, gosh they must be busy trying to make up for what they did wrong. I know that I will enjoy this game when it comes out. It will be interesting and I have a feeling I will get some epic moments from here.

Colour me excited!

WTF? One of the maddest things I've ever seen!

Nintendo is being so cool at the moment. It's like the industry knocked them down for a while but they've woken up, scruffy and unshaven, and unleashed their full insanity. "You want a piece of me? Do you realise who you've picked on?!!"

I need it. I don't even know what it's all about, but I need it.

Just think of all the drama that this game will cause! "Yes, I'm finally getting together with mah dream girl...hey, wtf Shibata, THAT'S MY LADY YOU BASTARD!!"

That was hilarious.

I also get the impression that that's probably a pretty accurate portrayal of Iwata's day-to-day life.

This is the quirky weird nintendo game I've been waiting for, I can't wait to be a rockstar haha!

So one thing I don't understand about this game is....ok wait there is way more than one thing.

So the Nintendo Direct showed you creating Miis do you have to do this for every Mii on the island? This could be a labourous process and I personally would find it way more interesting if you bumped into new characters without knowing they were there.

Also are you just dropping in on these peoples lives and viewing this occasions or are you directly setting them up? I'm not sure which I would prefer an organic living breathing world and swaying it or a world I can wholly control.

I think anyone who is fan of Animal Crossing is going to for some reason be drawn to this even if they don't quite understand it....

Just watched this with Marcamillian - best thing I've seen come out of Nintendo in a long time. I want it, I don't really know what it is, but I want it. Direct had me cracking right up, and further thinking there's potential for so many things and interactions. Tbh even if this wasn't a game - I almost felt like they should just create little things like this as a mini-series or as a little cutscene in each direct.

But yes. Very quirky. Very excite.

Sign in to follow this