NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Retro_Link

Tomodachi Life

I had a play around with the demo and wanted more, but shall wait til it's really cheap.

Yeah I played the demo and was gutted once I had reached as far as it would allow me. I came rushing to this thread hoping to find a whole bunch of posts like Animal Crossing did....but nothing...not sure if it's worth getting now.

Yeah I played the demo and was gutted once I had reached as far as it would allow me. I came rushing to this thread hoping to find a whole bunch of posts like Animal Crossing did....but nothing...not sure if it's worth getting now.

Its nice and quirky but that seems to lose its charm pretty quickly. I still check in every few days but theres just barely anything to do apart from feeding them and changing their clothes..... Dear God I just realised its a baby simulator!

Its nice and quirky but that seems to lose its charm pretty quickly. I still check in every few days but theres just barely anything to do apart from feeding them and changing their clothes..... Dear God I just realised its a baby simulator!

hahahaha. Didn't realize you had ended up buying it! Thanks for the heads up though...know I just got married but not ready for kids yet!

I hadn't played it for a good month, fired it up yesterday though whilst recovering from Smash Bros claw hand and had a lot of fun. It's deffo worth firing up now I have a lot of Mii's on it, and the StreetPass gifts are cool.

I wouldn't bother if it was a cart but being on my system all the time it's cool to just put on every now and then to see how all my mii's are doing

I hadn't played it for a good month, fired it up yesterday though whilst recovering from Smash Bros claw hand and had a lot of fun. It's deffo worth firing up now I have a lot of Mii's on it, and the StreetPass gifts are cool.

I wouldn't bother if it was a cart but being on my system all the time it's cool to just put on every now and then to see how all my mii's are doing

See if I was going to get it that's how I'd do much like with Animal Crossing. I'm on the fence, it's such a casual game for when you want to game but can't quite be bothered

Edited by flameboy

@flameboy yeah that's definitely the way to go, I would say wait until a sale though as it's not worth the asking price. The only way I kind of justified it was that I got £10 from that Wii U premium promotion thing so it ended up being £25

I'd say £20 would be the sweet spot.

@flameboy yeah that's definitely the way to go, I would say wait until a sale though as it's not worth the asking price. The only way I kind of justified it was that I got £10 from that Wii U premium promotion thing so it ended up being £25

I'd say £20 would be the sweet spot.

Yah that's kind of where I'm at...$45 over here is a lot for this to be honest.

The Tomodachi Life Friendship Fiesta will take place from 30th July until 9th August:

Go to a Nintendo Zone to receive a free download code for the Tomodachi Speech Bubble HOME Menu theme for your Nintendo 3DS family system.

A dedicated Puzzle Swap panel will be distributed via SpotPass to all owners of a Nintendo 3DS family system.

Enjoy international StreetPass relay and meet Mii characters from all over Europe at any Nintendo Zone offering StreetPass relay.

You can get a 30% discount on the regular price of the game if you buy it on Nintendo eShop.

Nintendo fan communities around the UK will be hosting events during the Tomodachi Life Friendship Fiesta. These events are the perfect place to trade with fellow players to find those elusive items, or trade Miis to fill your Tomodachi Life island with all new friends and stories! Visit our unofficial page http://streetpassuk.co.uk/upcoming-events/ to find a community event near you.

Nice to see another free 3DS theme, and the international streetpass relay is worth noting too, assuming it will be for all games not just this one.

Anyone else still playing this? I'm determined to 100% the album, just have two items of clothing to go. Hardly ever look after the islanders any more, although I am still sending out explorers (Ember Island, just in case anyone meets one).

Anyone else still playing this?
Yeah, occasionally. Was always downloading the items they gave out over SpotPass too, although it seems they're just doing new colours for existing items now.

Anyway, this is the theme:

Will definitely add it to the collection for free. :hehe: Wish it used the food shop music instead though:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Or the clothing shop:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Or the interior design shop:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Or the level up theme:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Or this:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

etc... :heh:

:love:

It's a nice theme, but the 10 currently in my favourites list are all better for me. So I'll give it a miss.

Yes, 10. I actually have more than 10, (The default ones don't count) but they won't fit in there. My name is Glen-i and I have a 3DS theme problem.

Sign in to follow this