N-Europe

Nintendo Direct 29/08/12 (supposedly 3DS focused)

Dcubed

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please have an Animal Crossing section..

Considering that it's still scheduled for release in 2012 in Japan, I'd be shocked if it wasn't here! (It'll probably be their main focus)

Let's just hope we get a Shibata Special (NOE Nintendo direct) again this time!

As much as I want to see more about Animal Crossing, the fact that we're not getting it in Europe until next year means I'd rather it actually wasn't included in this. :hmm:

I don't need to see all the awesomeness of a new AC, knowing that I won't be able to play it any time soon. :weep:

More eShop stuff would be nice though.

I will still buy Sakura Samurai if you release it in Europe, Nintendo! ;)

How about getting some VirtualBoy games out on the VC too? Surprised it's taking them so long... :woops:

More eShop stuff would be nice though.

I will still buy Sakura Samurai if you release it in Europe, Nintendo!

I totally agree with this, the game has gotten such good reviews. I don't understand why it hasn't released yet. It just seems so weird to release Freakyforms, Pushmo and Dillon's rolling western without this title!

have wild rumours started yet?

maybe i should start one

POK

*crowd intakes breath*

emon

*rapturous applause*

(read it in the style of this family guy episode from 0:44 to 0:48)

Main series game = No

Spin-off game = Unlikely but possible (Personally waiting til September 13th for that. Just a gut feeling)

Classic games on eShop = No

Classic spin-off games on eShop = Likely

I don't want to sound dumb, but is there actually a particular reason nintendo isn't releasing any main series pokémon games of the Gameboy Color on the 3DS virtual console?

Lack of Multiplayer compatibility. Lack of compatibility to current main games.

The multiplayer aspect is KEY to the entire franchise.

I guess there's not much point in an EU event. There's only so much Shibata can reveal about Layton and Pokémon, which are already out in Japan, and Paper Mario was already covered pretty well at E3. Speaking of which, I'm still not totally convinced that that'll be out over here this year, due to the amount of translation that'll be needed. NoE are being very cagey about their Q4 release dates - we usually know what they are by now. I guess that'd leave Layton as their only first party 3DS game, though, which I can't believe they'd do..

Majora's Mask 3D announced for December 21st release

They'd be mad if they didn't do it

That said, I'd worry they'd remove some of the overly dark bits to capitulate to the current mindset "ZOMG DARK = BAD"

http://thezeroshow.com/2009/07/27/majoras-mask-is-darker-than-you-think/ As listed there. Things like the swordsman

Edited by Serebii

I'm in a real Zelda mood at the moment (after playing Minish Cap) so would like to see a "3D Classics" version of Link to the Past, a brand new 2D Zelda or even just the "Oracle" games on Virtual Console. Majora's Mask is a gem too.

Other than that, there is so much that could be done with the eShop. Get GBA on there (I want to play Super Mario World)! Get SNES on there and unify our Wii/3DS accounts so I can play Super Metroid. Or just some brand new 2D games.

As ever, though, I had better not get my hopes up.