NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 24: Hours a day

Jeebus guys, this is just a game. I played defensively purely for the banter against Flink. I can in my fair right play whatever tactics/ formation I want - yes it was defensive but anyone can see my greatest strength is my defence so I went with that.

I can understand Flink being mad so I don't mind his rant. The whole thing about the relegation/ non-relegation is a bit silly though as it is necessary, I didn't choose to stay up.

I think it's best for everyone if you just leave, Ell.

Cup update:

Confirmed teams:

Recall United

Leeds M.O.T

Silverdale Hotpot

Real Peeps

Madpool

Eights United

DuDs Baggies

Yellow Submarine

Aqui1a All Stars

Dragooooo

The Sixty-Fourthers

Coloccini FC

Andy's All Stars

Intergalactico Stars

Cubic County

Currently at 15.

@dan\-likes\-trees @u&\#601;&\#652;&\#601;s&\#654;&\#592;&\#638; @bob

Want to play?

Also, who knows Seahawks and Fedex? Do they want to take part?

Jeebus guys, this is just a game. I played defensively purely for the banter against Flink. I can in my fair right play whatever tactics/ formation I want - yes it was defensive but anyone can see my greatest strength is my defence so I went with that.

I can understand Flink being mad so I don't mind his rant. The whole thing about the relegation/ non-relegation is a bit silly though as it is necessary, I didn't choose to stay up.

I can't wait til we play next season. I swear, if there was an option to play with 10 attackers, I would. :p

Also, change reports: When does this happen? Should be tomorrow, right? I'm dreading it for my more experienced players as my oldest defender only got 8dv as he was injured for parts of the season. I've also promoted my younger keeper to first choice, meaning the older keeper will lose skill as he didn't get to 10. But, it's a decision worth making.

Yeah sure, I'll do the cup. I'm not sure what it means, but the cool kids are doing it.

N-Euro Elite League Round Fifteen

****Real Peeps 3-0 Winston Gardens FC****

Real Peeps hit Gardens hard and fast with a goal in the 3rd minute, scored by Ernst Heinzmann. Both teams were getting good chances in once they were into their stride but Real Peeps had a clear upper hand and sure enough, in the 36th minute, Cletus Blessed scored the second goal for Real Peeps. The second half began and Real Peeps were still leading the way and a goal in the 51st minute, scored by Thurston McAuley, practically confirmed their victory. There was still plenty of time left in the game but Real Peeps had done enough to win and Winston Gardens were conserving their energy.

***Bubbles FC 0-3 Battlestar Odwinica****

As heroicjanitor is still AWOL, Odwinica have an easy time of it this round. Ondrich Popej scored the first goal in the 29th minute while Bautista Miranda scored the second in the 35th minute. With no management to guide the team, Bubbles’ players were no real threat as they ran about like headless chickens. Odwinica were kind enough not to embarrass them too much but couldn’t end the game without a goal in the second half so Isak Millberg obliged in the 86th minute.

****Eights United 2-0 Silverdale Hotpot***

After dropping behind Madpool once again last round, Eights really need every win they can get but it won’t be so easy against a team like Silverdale… oh scratch that. Eights stormed it today against Silverdale Hotpot, creating 10 chances against 0! Marvin Capwell scored first for Eights in the 6th minute and a freekick in the 18th minute was scored by Severin Granås. No goals were scored in the second half despite Eights spreading their chances out to 5 in each half but Silverdale were not looking likely to score themselves any time soon.

***DuDs Baggies 1-3 Madpool***

Madpool are back in 2nd place and are looking to gain as many points as they can to stop Intergalactico from winning the league for a second season running. An early goal scored by Kenny Dalglish in the 5th minutes shows promise for Madpool but the home team managed to level the scores in the 34th minute thanks to a breakthrough goal by Rory Ashe. Reggie Hales was not happy about this at all and set out to put Madpool ahead again, finding Spence Monk in the penalty area. Monk took the shot and scored in the 43rd minute, putting Madpool back in the lead just before the first half ended. Both teams had made 5 chances each in the first half but Baggies were playing things more defensively for the second half. Unfortunately it just meant that Madpool, as the stronger team, were able to get more chances on Baggies and eventually scored again in the 83rd minute with a goal from Darrell Sedgewick.

***Rising Phoenix 0-1 Intergalactico Stars****

A worrying game for Intergalactico who were only able to get one chance on goal in the first half. Rising Phoenix weren’t able to get an attempt in themselves but were at least able to limit Intergalactico’s chances of scoring, perhaps it would be enough to get a draw. The second half began and Intergalactico were finally making some headway but 30 minutes passed and still they had not scored! Finally, in the 82nd minute, Zinedine Zidane managed to score for Intergalactico, saving them from a bore draw.

Most Important Result: Real Peeps 3-0 Winston Gardens FC, this result takes Real Peeps way out of the relegation zone and into 6th place while Gardens drop one spot into 5th. Elsewhere in the table, Odwinica take 4th, Silverdale drop into 7th and Rising Phoenix fall into 8th.

Manager of the Round: Tales, Eights United, no teams managed to get 5 stars for tactics this round but of those that got 4, Tales had the best overall game.

Player of the Round: Fritjof Tygesen, Battlestar Odwinica, with two assists in the game this Captain shows he not only knows where to put the ball when he’s got it, but how to lead his team as well.

N-Euro Elite League Round Sixteen

****Real Peeps 5-0 Bubbles FC***

Bubbles FC act out against their lack of management and start this game off with an own goal. Odran Campbell scored against his own team in the 13th minute which opened to floodgates for Real Peeps. Ernst Heinzmann scored the first real goal for Real Peeps in the 18th minute and Jimmy Exton followed it up with another in the 37th minute. Jimmy Exton stretched his legs again in the 48th minute, scoring another goal and when everyone else felt too bad to score he did it again in the 75th minute for the hat-trick!

***Madpool 7-0 Rising Phoenix*

After almost holding out against Intergalactico last season, Rising Phoenix could’ve made trouble for Madpool today but it seems they used up all of their form last round. Madpool had no trouble scoring goal after goal this game, starting off with a goal in the very first minute scored by Darrell Sedgewick. Spence Monk scored next in the 14th minute, following up with two more before the first half ended, completing the hat-trick in the 42nd minute. In the second half Steven Gerrard got in on the action and scored in the 46th minute with Darrell Sedgewick scoring again in the 75th minute. Not content with a 6-0 victory, Archie Gay scored the last goal in the 82nd minute. Madpool had 12 chances overall while Rising Phoenix had none.

****Intergalactico Stars 1-0 Winston Gardens FC****

Are Intergalactico showing signs of slowing down? Madpool and Eights are ready to pounce the second Intergalactico drop any points but thankfully for them, they managed another 1-0 win today. The goal was scored in the 32nd minute by Maximus Decimus Meridius. Winston Gardens only managed one attempt on goal all game while Intergalactico had five.

***Silverdale Hotpot 0-1 Battlestar Odwinica****

Silverdale are at an all-time low, currently stuck in 7th place and a home loss to Battlestar Odwinica doesn’t help matters and the team is now in trouble of relegation. Odwinica had a clear upper hand from the start with two chances to none in the first half. The only goal of the game was scored by Fritjof Tygesen in the 21st minute. Silverdale had plenty of time to form an attack but each time they were cut down by Odwinica. Both teams only had one chance in the second half but neither were able to score.

***DuDs Baggies 0-5 Eights United****

Baggies are in a real rut this season and perhaps would be better off just focussing on developing their players at this point (if they aren’t already) as it seems unlikely they’ll escape relegation. Eights United took an early lead thanks to goals from Justin Wilder and Marvin Capwell in the 1st and 6th minutes. An injury for each team stalled out the first half until Severin Granås scored in the 39th minute for Eights United. Granås scored again in the 61st minute, this time from a freekick and Alec Svanson gets his name on the scoreboard with a last-minute goal in the 94th minute.

Most Important Result: Silverdale Hotpot 0-1 Battlestar Odwinica, with no changes at all in the table, Silverdale are perhaps the team suffering the most from the lack of movement. Their loss this round allows Real Peeps to pull further ahead of them but thankfully Rising Phoenix seem to be sharing Silverdale’s bad luck.

Manager of the Round: Mr_Odwin, Battlestar Odwinica, Once again there were no 5-star awards for tactics this round but Mr_Odwin won against arguably tougher odds than the rest.

Player of the Round: Darrell Sedgewick, Madpool, Sedgewick scored the first goal of the game and assisted in the second and 5th goals with still enough stamina left over to score another goal in the 75th minute!

N-Euro Elite League Round Seventeen

***Eights United 5-0 Rising Phoenix**

Eights remain 2 points behind Madpool but neither team are likely to lose their last two games which means the top half of the table will more than likely remain the same. Eights easily overwhelm Rising Phoenix whose manager hasn’t been seen in over a week. Eights had 7 chances with only 2 misses while Rising Phoenix had no attempts on goal at all. Eights only scored twice in the first half, the first goal being scored by Marvin Capwell in the 5th minute and the second scored by Severin Granås in the 25th minute. The first goal of the second half was scored by Emil Beck in the 46th minute, followed by Charles Almaas in the 60th minute and finally Justin Wilder scored in the 71st minute.

****Real Peeps 1-4 Intergalactico Stars****

Another unsurprising result here but at least Real Peeps managed to put on a better show than Rising Phoenix. Intergalactico easily led the first half with 8 chances to 2. Eddie Guerrero scored Inter’s first goal in the 25th minute which was closely followed by a goal from Ronald Ronaldo in the 37th minute. Intergalactico had scored two more goals (Nikos Papadopoulos, 47th minute and Ronald Ronaldo again in the 69th) before Real Peeps could manage just one. In the 71st minute Real Peeps were awarded a freekick from which Dominic Gilli was able to score.

***Battlestar Odwinica 1-0 DuDs Baggies****

Safe from relegation, Odwinica are confident in putting out a weaker side to give their younger players some benefit. It wasn’t an exciting game but Odwinica led for most of it with the first and only goal being scored in the 15th minute by Andreu Delgadillo. Odwinica had 4 chances in the game while Baggies only had 1.

****Silverdale Hotpot 4-0 Bubbles FC**

With their manager well and truly deserting them, Bubbles FC lie back and take what Silverdale gives them. Steven Calderwood scored the first two goals of the game in the 12th and 17th minutes for Silverdale and was closely followed by Bidari Elloriaga who scored in the 20th minute. Eric Hudson scored the only goal of the second half in the 46th minute. Silverdale had 6 chances while Bubbles surprised no one by getting none.

****Winston Gardens 1-5 Madpool****

Winston Gardens try for safety in numbers with their formation while Madpool stick with their standard heavy midfield and low defence and with players like that, there’s little reason to play anything else! Archie Gay started the game off with a goal in the very first minute but Winston Gardens were quick to retaliate and scored a goal of their own in the 10th minute thanks to Elroy Goodison. Madpool pulled ahead again in the 32nd minute after a goal from Stanley Trainer and there was a mad dash for goals as the minutes counted away to the end of the first half. Spence Monk slipped a quick one in at 42 minutes but Reggie Hales cut it even closer and scored in the 44th minute. With Madpool now 3 goals ahead, Winston Gardens opted for a more defensive strategy in the second half which prevented Madpool from scoring again until the 91st minute when Archie Gay scored the final goal of the game.

Most Important Result: Silverdale Hotpot 4-0 Bubbles FC, still no change in the table but a win for Silverdale while both Winston Gardens and Real Peeps fail to gain any points means Silverdale are only 2 points behind them both.

Manager of the Round: MadDog, Madpool, once again we have a round without any managers earning 5 stars for their tactics so the award goes to MadDog who beat Winston Gardens 5-1 away from home.

Player of the Round: Stanley Trainer, Madpool, Trainer captained the team to victory, scored a goal for himself and set up three more to earn the award this round!

N-Euro Elite League Round Eighteen

*****Winston Gardens 1-3 Eights United*****

Both managers brought their A-game today but Eights maintained the upper hand throughout the match despite a strong showing from Winston Gardens. The first goal was scored by Marvin Capwell for Eights in the 8th minute but Winston Gardens had more chances in the first half. Eights scored again in the 52nd minute with a goal from Justin Wilder to put them 2-0 up but Winston Gardens were still getting their shots in and remained a constant threat. In the 87th minute, Maxim Herasimienia scored for Winston Gardens. Not wanting to risk ending in a draw, Hjalmar Seljevold of Eights increased their lead with another goal in the 91st minute.

****Intergalactico 4-0 Bubbles FC****

All of Intergalactico’s goals and chances were made in the first half of the game. Zinedine Zidane scored first in the 10th minute, followed by Nikos Papadopoulos in the 17th minute. Papadopoulos scored again in the 32nd minute and the final goal was scored by Ronald Ronaldo in the 45th minute.

-Rising Phoenix 0-3 Battlestar Odwinica*

Rising Phoenix are another team with an absent manager which made it all too easy for Odwinica this round. Although they didn’t score until the second half, they still ended the game 3-0. Isak Millberg scored first in the 62nd minute and Garth Coles was next to score some time later in the 86th minute. Isak Millberg scored again in the 88th minute but it was already clear that Odwinica would be receiving the three points.

****Silverdale Hotpot 2-0 DuDs Baggies****

Silverdale are too close to the relegation zone for comfort and although they didn’t need to worry about Rising Phoenix overtaking them, they still have their pride to play for! Ronnie Scrimshaw set things in motion early with a goal in the 1st minute and Steven Calderwood scored Silverdale’s second goal in the 24th minute. Silverdale made 6 chances on goal overall while Baggies had none at all.

***Madpool 5-1 Real Peeps***

Another high-scoring, easy win for Madpool this round as they face Real Peeps. Stanley Trainer scored first with a goal in the 12th minute and Archie Gay got a second goal in the 30th minute. Archie Gay started things off again in the second half by scoring in in the 46th minute and Spence Monk scored Madpool’s fourth goal just five minutes later in the 51st minute. In the 76th minute, Real Peeps clawed back an ounce of dignity when Dominic Gilli was able to score but Spence Monk couldn’t let them get the last word and scored the final goal in the 85th minute.

Most Important Result: Silverdale Hotpot 2-0 DuDs Baggies, with this result Silverdale move up into 5th place, knocking Winston Gardens and Real Peeps down to 6th and 7th respectively. No change for anyone else in the table which means Intergalactico are of course the league winners.

Manager of the Round: Tales, Eights United, as the only manager to get a 5-star rating and win, Tales gets the last manager award of the season.

Player of the Round: Mark Undertaker, Intergalactico Stars, while the rest of his team were fighting out for goals of their own, Mark Undertaker was happy to take the back seat and set up the rest of his team. Out of four goals overall, Mark Undertaker assisted in three.

Also, who knows Seahawks and Fedex? Do they want to take part?

Yep I do, just asked them and they're both up for it! I've also asked Co-Op and waiting to hear back from him. Will let you know when he responds, I'd imagine he want to take part as he usually does!

Cup update:

Confirmed teams:

Recall United

Leeds M.O.T

Silverdale Hotpot

Real Peeps

Madpool

Eights United

DuDs Baggies

Yellow Submarine

Aqui1a All Stars

Dragooooo

The Sixty-Fourthers

Coloccini FC

Andy's All Stars

Intergalactico Stars

Cubic County

Bob

Seahawks FC

Fedex United

Air Conditioner Elites

The Comerade Co-op

Ok that is 20 teams @MadDog if you could set up a spreadsheet and all the usual stuff? With an even number of teams we shouldn't need any byes should we?

@Jimbob are we ok for a draw wednesday night or sooner? That way we can have the first game on Friday :)

Cup is still open if anyone else wants to join but I think this is probably it so it's best to push on!

Yes we will still need byes. With 20 teams, that means 12 would get byes.

Yeah I guess I was thinking even numbers means everyone is paired but then that would mean a long and complicated tournament probably lol.

Perfect :) Gives us plenty of time to arrange matches. So 12 will have byes and the rest will need pairing, is that right?

An decent change report. 9+, 11 visible, 0 decrease and my first double jump in the N-E league.

Team average is now a record high 10.5, an increase of 0.6, making me the yet again owner of strongest team in the league(in average skill). Screw manager skill, I'll take the title with brute force :p

x112-3.png

Edited by Tales

9+ overall, quite a few visible but my youth players didn't all go up a visible level which is disappointing.

Fuck, Tales' squad looks terrifying...

A decent change report. A visible deduction for my second choice keeper, but that was to be expected. Very disappointed that my first choice didn't visibly go up. Defence is a bit ok, 2 players went up so they are now 7 skilled, but the defence isn't good enough for the Elite League. So, I'm investing in the transfer market. I need to bring in some quality and may have to let one of my defenders go.

Midfield is my strongest point. My 11 skilled player stayed the same, my 9 went up to a 10, my two 8's went up to 9's and Graciano went up to an 8 skilled. Only disappointment is that Leonard and Cris didn't go up. Cris is now a 23 6...I'm not sure if that's worth keeping. Maybe as a squad player...I dunno.

Strike force didn't change, except for my youth who went from 19 5 to 20 6, which is ok. Would have loved a double jump.

On the whole, good changes, midfield is stronger, but I need to sort out that defence.

highlights for mine are youth goalie double jumping and general visible jumps from the rest of the youth. Low points is Clifford Hope wants to retire and anyone 33+ went visibly down.

My squad has also received a boost. My younger keeper is pretty good, two decent youngish defenders and a decent young midfield. I also have a not-so-good younger midfielder who has all round, cool as ice, leader, cheater and quick.

Forwards are a problem.

Scooped up top scorer, top point scorer, MVP and second place, giving me a nice prize of 1.5 million econ.

Change report was okay, all my youths went up but a couple of my older players didn't despite having good DVs. Defence needs looking at.