NEurope
Ashley

Adventure Time

OH MY GLOB.

I 100% watch it! :yay:

Thank you for the recommendation Ashley, you are correct it's definitely something I love. :bouncy:

tumblr_lpcl3d5KTt1ql201ao1_500.gif

I keep telling my friend he's just like LSP. I keep wanting to steal his beans to see what he'll do.

However, I had not heard the Bacon Pancake song before, so thank you! :smile: nor had I watched that particular episode it comes from before and was shocked to find myself behind but I soon rectified the situation.

I assume it's a fairly new episode. I'm now half way through season four and haven't seen it. Although I'll probably get up to date today.

I love the episode "it came from the nightosphere" mainly for the ending, you spend the entire episode watching Finn and Marcelline dealing with her dad and wondering where is jake? is he still scared of her? only for at the very end

Marcelline : Hey Finn wheres Jake?

Finn: he's right here in my pocket

1320695_o.gif

Jake: *Farts*

episode ends

had me laughing my ass off first time

but yeah there are some dark episodes and some disturbing things in them, the one with Treetrunks where they take her to get the crystal apple she wants, they spend all epsiode keeping her from harm etc only for right at the end

eat the apple and explode *dead*.......... it was only several episodes later you find she was transported elsewhere

that was a disturbing end to an episode

but yeah there are some dark episodes and some disturbing things in them, the one with Treetrunks where they take her to get the crystal apple she wants, they spend all epsiode keeping her from harm etc only for right at the end
eat the apple and explode *dead*.......... it was only several episodes later you find she was transported elsewhere

that was a disturbing end to an episode

Omg I love that episode, it's so random and

she basically dies at the end. Well, until the several episodes later, but still.

Perfect mix of adorableness and creepiness.

I love adventure time so much! I think the main reason I like it so much is that it's very funny, even ridiculous at times, but from time to time it really gets you with a beautiful, charming message!

For example when Finn discovers the Ice Kings's past and decides to invite him every christmas. His story is just so very very sad. That just made my heart melt!

This is possibly the trippiest show I've seen in a long while. it really reminds of the old days of cartoon network.

I experienced this for the first time on Spanish television and was amazed. I love how almost every episode is different too you really don't know what to expect.

I watched Princess Cookie last night. Man that ending was dark.

Donald Faison was apparently in it too...

Also looking on Wikipedia and what the what!?!

31b 5b "What Was Missing"

Finn (beatboxing), Jake (playing viola), Princess Bubblegum (playing Beemo as an 8-bit instrument) and Marcelline (playing bass guitar) form a band in order to defeat the Door Lord and recover what was stolen from them.

Note: The episode became somewhat controversial because of an allegedly implied relationship from the past between Marceline and Princess Bubblegum.[58] The accompanying "Mathematical" video recap caused more controversy about these implied lesbian relations between Princess Bubblegum and Marceline by making it seem as if the writing staff actively seeks input from fans. This incident was addressed by the show's producer, Fred Seibert, and the video was pulled. Soon after the video was pulled, the entire channel was pulled off Youtube, but it is still aired.

Edited by Ashley

I have watched every episode. And quite a few are very dark. The Jiggler can be downright terrifying.

My favorite by far is Thank You, which is just so damn adorable and for the most part doesn't even feature Finn and Jake. Also Fionna and Cake....which is actually genderswap fan art by an actual Adventure Time artist made into an entire Genderswap episode.

BTW, check iTunes, I know at least the first couple seasons were on it before.

Edit: Coolness, have you checked out Frisky Dingo or Archer? You should,

I keep meaning to watch Archer but so far I have been cba. :) It has Bob's voice actor from Bob's burgers from it.

I shall also check out Frisky Dingo, thanks for the rec.

I've recently started watching Adventure Time and it's absolutely hilarious. Even at the times when I wasn't drunk, which is not now, I've actually laughed out loud.

I watched Princess Cookie last night. Man that ending was dark.

Donald Faison was apparently in it too...

Also looking on Wikipedia and what the what!?!

I've seen that episode, and did not get a lesbian thing. Is there a suggestion that part of the episode I've seen may have been removed?

13 year old Bubblegum and Finn were blates gonna hook up so she has hetero tendencies.

I remember seeing this proper ages ago before it was a whole proper thing(did it start as just a video on youtube?), and I didn't really 'get it' then. I have a feeling I was probably intoxicated, as I can't remember anything about it, but because of that I've sort of never really bothered to give it another go. I've seen clips popping up here and there recently though and it does look like it'd be rather amusing! Just...lazyness really. The whole problem of having SO MUCH STUFF TO WATCH HOW DO I CHOOSE and thus ending up not watching anything instead.

I didn't get the whole lesbian thing either, i thought it suggested they used to be friends and fell out over something silly, people read way too much into some things, thats probably what Pendleton was aiming at

I remember seeing this proper ages ago before it was a whole proper thing(did it start as just a video on youtube?), and I didn't really 'get it' then. I have a feeling I was probably intoxicated, as I can't remember anything about it, but because of that I've sort of never really bothered to give it another go. I've seen clips popping up here and there recently though and it does look like it'd be rather amusing! Just...lazyness really. The whole problem of having SO MUCH STUFF TO WATCH HOW DO I CHOOSE and thus ending up not watching anything instead.

It started as a 'sketch' (as it were) on Random Cartoons! (or some show with a name to that effect). It wasn't as good.

I've seen that episode, and did not get a lesbian thing. Is there a suggestion that part of the episode I've seen may have been removed?

13 year old Bubblegum and Finn were blates gonna hook up so she has hetero tendencies.

I didn't get the whole lesbian thing either, i thought it suggested they used to be friends and fell out over something silly, people read way too much into some things, thats probably what Pendleton was aiming at

The only thing I can think of/remember is Bubblegum said she still had that rocker shirt that Marceline gave her. Can't remember though whether it was a gift or meant to hint that she left it there after a night of passion...

This thread has drawn my attention. I will now watch this program.

GOOBLE GOBBLE GOOBLE GOBBLE.

We came, we saw, we kicked it's ass!

tumblr_m2th05IVzY1qbx6en.gif

tumblr_lp6erxHDMK1r0drbwo1_400.gif

1253432_o.giftumblr_l83s97EYgH1qba9rro1_500.gif

we are converting more to our wicked Adventuring ways

Aww man I just got spoilt for the latest episode in America.

tumblr_m70n76cFNg1rprxiqo3_500.gif

Sounds like a doozy though!

Just watched it. Oh my glob! SO MANY QUESTIONS!!

Edited by Ashley

Started watching this and it's absolutely hilarious. I'm in love with it.

Check out the Collector's edition for the upcoming 3DS title.

yhyh.jpg

that best get released in europe!

wonder if its up for pre-order on shopto yet....