NEurope
Ashley

Adventure Time

Yep, plus it has some pretty dark undertones later on in the series. It's pretty heavily influenced by the The Legend of Zelda series.

Netflix UK has season 1, I think Netflix US has up to season 2 if you have Netflix.

Had no idea we had an Adventure Time thread. Well, MEGA BUMP.

The show just put out its Minecraft crossover episode the other day (which was actually pretty neat), but, much more importantly, the date of the finale - a 44 minute long episode called Come Along With Me - was made known a couple of days ago as 3rd September 2018. That’s right...there’s only one more episode (albeit one the length of four episodes) left! I figure this post should give plenty of time to those that want to catch up before the finale, and it also gives us plenty of time to talk about the show itself in the lead up to the finale.  

Has anyone else been keeping up with the show? I started watching it when it originally aired during my early years of high school, and somehow I’ve managed to stay on top of it through the years, so I here I am, having already left college, waiting for the finale. It’s been there for me as something familiar for me to return to during the good and bad times of the last few years, and I might even try to binge the entire series before the finale airs...maybe :p I’d be curious to hear which episodes are people’s favourites and to just read about everyone’s experience with the show in general, because I haven’t talked to many people about my own thoughts and experiences of/with the show, nor have I really heard/read anyone else’s. 

I’d also love to talk speculatively about the finale :D anyways, I’ll spoiler tag the finale’s official synopsis, as I’m not sure where exactly people are at with the show. 

Spoiler

BMO narrates the Great Gum War in which Princess Bubblegum, Finn, Jake, Lady Rainicorn, Marceline, Flame Princess, Lemongrab, Slime Princess, Duke of Nuts, Huntress Wizard, and Lumpy Space Princess band together to battle Gumbald and his army.

Below is the teaser and trailer for the finale, as well as a short clip from the finale itself. 

It became so randomly shown on cartoon network i lost track just as Finn got the leafblade and havent managed to watch it in chronological order like i wanted to. Is there a good place to catch up?

On 7/26/2018 at 12:10 AM, Julius Caesar said:

I figure this post should give plenty of time to those that want to catch up before the finale...

I mean, I'll try, but I'm four seasons behind. It's not going to be easy!