NEurope
Esequiel

Its been a long time, i shouldnt have left you...

So anyone who knows me on here will know i split with the wife about 6 weeks ago. Just a quick update, im fine. Still alive, still working and breathing. Im ben told im having a mid life crisis now (im just turned 27) because im doing all the things iv always wanted to. Im geting covered in tattoos, iv spent a fortune getting to WM 29 next year, iv bought a toyota celica GT4 jap import.... and i dont care!

If this is a mid life crisis i reccommend it to everyone! I move into my new place on the 17th August, my "wife" currently has our children in cornwall. I feel younger and fitter than i have done in years, like iv woken up after a long sleep.

Anyway just thought id say hello again!

O_o wtf... what happened?!

P.S. Does this midlife crisis come with a new avatar? Beause I think it should.

Provide the new avatar and i shall oblige..... i think its the "Boats N Hoes" tattoo that pushed everyone over the edge :P

Provide the new avatar and i shall oblige..... i think its the "Boats N Hoes" tattoo that pushed everyone over the edge :P

Pics. Now.

A mid-life crisis is when you get to your 40s and start doing things you should've done in your 20s. You're doing it right :)

IMG_1794.jpg

Ask and ye shall recieve! Back of my leg, hurt like hell..... but not as much as both knee caps!

Someone post the youtube vid of boats n hoes to add relevance!

If this is your midlife crisis, does that mean you'll be dead before you hit 55? :hmm:

Glad to hear you're on the up, and that is without a doubt one of the best tattoo's i've seen. Bravo sir, balls to get that done.

tattoo's

Is this a subtle jab at how his tattoo appears to say hoe's for some reason? :heh:

Welcome back online. I'll have to look at that picture when i get home, but it sounds like you are having an excellent time indeed.

Dammit! I've not long deleted the picture I made to make a little dig at you during mafia games!

Do not worry. I can repair it. I have the technology.

:D Roll on friday when i get my house, i only just turned 27 moogle! ANDDDD i had a bouncy castle and cake at my birthday party :P

Aaah i've got Aaliyah stuck in my head now....

This.

As soon as I read the thread title I could hear the song, I just couldn't remember who it was by.

Edited by Jon

If you've been told you're having a mid-life crisis, you probably look older than you really are (I have a feeling that I made this sound like an insult...)

Anyway, it's good that you are doing what you want now. Carpe Diem, and so on.

So anyone who knows me on here will know i split with the wife about 6 weeks ago. Just a quick update, im fine. Still alive, still working and breathing. Im ben told im having a mid life crisis now (im just turned 27) because im doing all the things iv always wanted to. Im geting covered in tattoos, iv spent a fortune getting to WM 29 next year, iv bought a toyota celica GT4 jap import.... and i dont care!

If this is a mid life crisis i reccommend it to everyone! I move into my new place on the 17th August, my "wife" currently has our children in cornwall. I feel younger and fitter than i have done in years, like iv woken up after a long sleep.

Anyway just thought id say hello again!

Good for you man! Yeah, it's ridiculous how long it can take to realise certain basic things about who you are and what you want in life...

:D Roll on friday when i get my house, i only just turned 27 moogle! ANDDDD i had a bouncy castle and cake at my birthday party :P

Reading that just makes me realise how much I suck. :(

Bouncy Castle!

I think you should invite the whole of NE over!! :p (Welcome back)