NEurope
Stephene

hello everyone.

hi friends i am new comer to this group and want to have friendship with you all and share the ideas

091114-suspicious-cat.jpg

And by cat, I obv. mean jayseven - which is french for "a really cool cat, y'all dig," anyway.

Well... where am I supposed to buy the steroids from? Feeling a little irritable after the last newcomers gear..

Stephene is a real name. I was going to say that due to the gender being claimed as male that Stephene is a boy's name. Howevee a quick Google search shows it's a female name.

Stephene is a real name. I was going to say that due to the gender being claimed as male that Stephene is a boy's name. Howevee a quick Google search shows it's a female name.

It certainly is. There is also the version of Sthephany I have come across recently.

;).

If we're trying to scare them away, why hasn't the pic of Rez with make up on been posted?

No! We need new members, and these two may be the best we get...

ReZ's animal magnetism strikes again...

Given the number of bots, it seems he's exhibiting a different form of magnetism.

No! We need new members, and these two may be the best we get...

If you really want to talk to them, you might find this place handy. At least there is a better chance of them being real.

This is ridiculous. Can I ban them now?

Now that posting links on irrelevant sites like this is harmful for SEO, shouldn't we keep them to punish them?