NEurope
Goron_3

Goron_3 needs YOU!

Guys! Goron_3 needs YOU to help him win a VIP trip to the Belgian Grand Prix next month! Don't worry, it's a really simple process and doesn't require any details other than an email address (and that's only to let you know if someone replies to your comment).

So basically James Allen (ex-F1 commentator for ITV) is holding a competition on his blog for people to win a trip to Spa. All it involves is posting a story about your favourite road trip and getting as many friends as possible to comment on it as possible. Those with the top 10 amount of comments get put through to the next round.

Anyway, I've literally just uploaded my story and I've started to put a campaign of sorts together to get roughly 100 comments on my story by next Monday. I would REALLY appreciate it if you could take just 30 seconds to leave a comment under my name on the following link (comments along the lines of 'Good luck mate' are literally ALL you have to put).

Anyways, here's the link: http://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2012/07/best-ever-ja-on-f1-competition-win-spa-gp-seats-plus-the-ultimate-f1-road-trip/

Scroll down to post 119 (or just search Anil), click reply and put a quick comment. If you could get a friend to do so too that'd be amazing. it's very important you click reply before you start typing a message, or else it might not get posted as a reply and as a result just looks like a random post.

As some of you would have guessed from the amount I post in the F1 thread, I am a massive F1 nut and the Belgian Grand Prix is widely considered to be one of the greatest race tracks in the world. I would love to win this prize and so any help would be greatly appreciated :)

N-E love :kiss:

Edited by Goron_3

Done it (awaiting moderation).

I will take my payment in sexual favours, or in Mars bars.

I just want a free trip to Spa as my reward for replying.

If my girlfriend suddenly changes her mind, I'll take you (no joke).

If my girlfriend suddenly changes her mind, I'll take you (no joke).

But you're all couple-ey with your girlfriend! Curses!

Now I want a Mars bar.

maybe if you leave a post I'll get you one ;)

How are you faring in the competition?

Well on friday they posted a leaderboard for the top 10 and the guy at the top had over 100 comments, but the game in 10th had just over 30. I'm guessing that to be in the top by next Monday I'm going to need at least 100 comments and then I should fare quite well in the interview.

So far I've got 20 comments and I know at least 8 awaiting approval, so 28 in 1 day isn't bad! Just need to get going at this rate and it should be okay. Unfortunately I'm away Thursday and friday so can't really use my networking skills but hopefully by the weekend I'll be close to around 70 so can work on a final push then!

I've just realised that if I get people to use a second name and a secondary email address I might be able to get away with double posts (especially if they use a different IP address). Might decide to play that card on sunday night lol.

Keep it coming guys! Need another 50 or so comments over the next 4 days :)

Done! Good luck! :)

Thank you!

I need another 10 comments by Monday morning so if ANYONE reads this can please give me another comment? Would really mean a lot :)

Commented for you! Will get Jim to comment too. =)

Good luck! I want to go to Spa... but more so because then I can go home and maybe visit a spa in Spa. =P

If he wins, drinks are on Goron at the next NE meet.

Drinks are defo on me next time(not kidding).

Thanks guys :)

Wait, we can comment more than once?

You can (technically) if you use a different name and email address :) Don't think they mind the same I.P address as they just assume it's family/flatmates etc. So yeah, if you have a different email address, go for it :)

They've just released a leaderboard and I'm currently 7th (need to be in the top 10 by tomorrow at 9am). Reckon with another 10 votes or so I should be fine!

I've done eet. I will accept payment in the form of manhugs/cider/bumsex.

Also, just been told that the water brand SPA is named that because it comes from Spa. Mind blown.

Just thought I'd bump this thread to say a BIG BIG thank you to everyone that voted! if you didn't see my post in the F1 thread, I won the competition and I'll be heading to the Belgian Grand Prix this weekend! VIP grandstand tickets and I'll be driven there on Friday morning :D Absolutely can't wait..THANK YOU ALL!

<3 <3 <3

As if you fucking made it! Massive congrats!

I think you should make a poster representing N-E (or just me :p) for everyone's efforts!